TB & TOI Articles:Deepshikha Nagpal- The new Daayan on the block!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Deepshikha Nagpal- The new Daayan on the block!

Relax guys. We are talking about her next show.

Monday, March 21, 2016 | 2:53:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

Deepshikha Nagpal, who was recently in the news for her troubled personal life is soon going to make her presence felt in & TV's show 'Adhuri Kahani Humari'. The actress, who will be playing the role of a Maha Daayani will be seen joining hands with her accomplice Rashami Desai.

With this role, Deepshikha has successfully added on to her already versatile career graph. The pretty actress has done television and films and has also dabbled in direction as well.

We contacted Deepshikha and she said, "I have been shooting for the show. It has been four days already. My entry will be telecast on Holi. I have a cameo in the show but my role is a very strong one. And there is no over the top make-up or costumes. I have a stylish yet subtle appearance. This show came up at the right time in my life. I just want to keep myself busy after all that has happened. I thank the industry for their immense support and when ever I am down, I bounce back with double the strength."

The show was recently in the news for a fight between its lead actors Laksh Lalwaniand Mahima Makwana. Tellybuzz also exclusively reported about Mahima getting replaced by Sara Khan. Looks like the show is grabbing eyeballs for many reasons.

We wish Deepshikha all the best for her projects.

Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago

Deepshikha Nagpal turns daayan

Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Mar 21, 2016, 12.00 AM IST
After playing a fairy-turned-witch in 'Janbaaz Sindbad', actress Deepshikha Nagpal is set to explore the supernatural genre again with her latest outing.

She has been roped in to play maha daayani in 'Adhuri Kahani Humari', who will stop at nothing to help her confidante, Rashami Desai. Deepshikha confirms, "I am excited to play a daayan. The character is anything but over-the-top that we often see in costume dramas. I will come across as a normal human being, but with supernatural powers. It's also a glamourous role as I get to wear stylish outfits."

How many new characters does this show even need?
tfs another dayan as if 1 dayan was not enough