ShraMan: "to see you everyday"-new os-chapter 2 updated

tinto thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
my very first os in my 5 years in this forum .pls do comments .

"Kaka ek cup coffee dena" I yelled at ramu kaka who owns a coffee shop in the railway station. "elo beta tera coffee kam sakar vala, bohot gharam hai dyan si pakadna" ramu kaka handle me my favorite coffee with lots of care.

It's been a 3 month since I started to work as an RJ in Chennai the city of dreams and full of hope. yes of course I miss my nanaji who's currently in delhi and my family mama,mami ,chacha,chichi and my beloved sister and brother.

Basically my father is a tamilian and my mother is a Punjabi. So language is not a problem in Chennai. But yes I'll miss my parents. After they passed nanaji take care of me. From that time onwards I've been hailed in delhi. Ah! I'm going to miss my jilebi and golgappe. It's my dad's dream to become an RJ in big fm. So here I'm working in Chennai. Anyway I love Chennai, I did my primary education here, I usually go to elliots beach in Besant nagar where I live, and a long drive on the OMR road, visit temples at Fridays. ya ! It's been good I guess.

I had a great company of friends with whom I'm living now in the apartment." Hello loosu enna yeosikira?"(Hey mental what are you thinking) my chain of thoughts broken by my bestie hema who is co-host with me. "Nothing machi"(machi-friendly term) . "Then what the hell are you doing grab your coffee the train is about to leave" hema shouted at me. We work till 6'o clock at egmore and get our beach train to gindy from there we take our bus to Besant nagar.  I saw she's running toward the local train to get into the ladies compartment. I usually drink my coffee in the station itself but today we are late due to super Chennai traffic. I grab my coffee and started running toward the train which is slowly started. I get myself into the general compartment. There's a space in between both compartment which is nested through that I saw her and I assure that I'm okay which I'm not. Bag in one side, grocery in other plus hot coffee in my hand. God! Fantastic no more seats can a day can't go better. I can't even get anything for support. I tried to move inside and there I feel my leg slips away. GOD! GOD! GOD!

Then suddenly two strong arms behind me hold me in my place. "Careful "I heard a husky voice behind me. All of a sudden I feel embarrassed for my situation. I tried to get out of the hold and again my dancing legs give-up which make the person hold me even tighter. "I said careful, wait" then he released me from his hold. I turned to say "thank y..." my voice give-up, words failed to find its place, my adrenaline got to race. there stand the man  6'3 feet  with perfect jaw line, handsome face, perfectly groomed hair with some pleasant smelling hair jell , tucked white shirt and blue denim. I wondered what a runway model doing in the local train. I just stared at this pretty man longing to touch his forehead and find his eyes were staring at me .Then I get my consciousness that I'm not alone. Finally pick my mind which is scattered by his look, and said" thank you".

He just nod and point my coffee "are you not going to drink it" then I aware of my coffee and looked around for a place to finish it because I want to drink my coffee when it is hot and plus I don't want it to spill. Seems like he get what I'm thinking then he called a person in the seat "if you don't mind please give a chance for a girl to sit and have her coffee". And I had gone a mental shock GOD THIS MAN IS SO CARING.

Then that person got up and gives me a seat and I look at him he just points me the seat to sit. I just say "thank you! Just 5 minutes after that I'll get up ".  I took sip of my coffee and get up. "shravan come lets go" I heard a boy calling his name. His name is shravan what a pretty name for a pretty boy and he's going pang of pain hit me. I saw he is moving   towards the gate I started to pray" please look at me I need to thank you please god make him look at me". He glanced at my direction and I thank my heavens for it I silently mutter a thanks to him. Seem like he received it a slight smile in his lips and he gone.

thank you all for your support, encouragement which motivates me to write the sequel for those here is the continuation,

CHAPTER-2

When I get off my station I was unaware of the environment. Suddenly hema pull my hair "Mindless Monkey With Fancy Jumki, Where The Hell Are You Going Gate Is That Side" she's smiling and teasing me. God! Now I'm gone when hema started to tease there is no hope for escape. That's why she is favorite for the crosstalk programs. She nailed it every time she takes the mike.

And here goes her interrogation "who is he? What a caring? sare ladki keliye yesa hai ya sirf hamari madamji ms.suman keliye?"  

"yo dumber  I don't know who he is ! Okay, he doesn't know me at all. He just likes to help people in need. He seems like a good person..."I don't know why I was blabbering, it's just I can't hear anyone talking anything about him. Within my few little minutes with him I grow fond for him and started too long to see his face.

"Right!!! En chellam (my darling) kadhal ennum padu kuzhiyile mattikichi(down into the love hole) please god help me!!!!!!!" hema started her drama in the middle of the street.

I strangle her neck to keep her quiet. And she laughed out loud. I can't help but to laugh with her.

I open the book found a quote "STREETS DON'T REMEMBER THE PEOPLE WHO WALKED ON THEM", unknowingly I remember him, wondered whether he feels the same as I'm, and I know the answer no' boy like him deserve a good-looking girl, if I was not mistaken he might already have a girlfriend. Thought itself hurts me. Why people get to meet those people who are not going to be with them. Okay enough thoughts for the day, tomorrow a new day a chance to move on, remove the emptiness now I'm feeling.

Morning 5'0 clock:

Our day's starts, I'm doing my yoga which my nana thought me. Okay lift the legs one, two, three...three, two, one. Already hema start to cut the vegetable. God is she cutting the vegetable or doing surgery. She's unbelievable. One part of my life which I love is cooking. Cooking for my loved one always makes me happy. I was thinking what nanaji and my little brother is eating. Those are the only one who truly care about me and miss me. I entered the kitchen  and on the stove.

"hey sumo ajao train nikalne wale hai, tera nam sumo nahi ambassador hona chahiye yar kitni slowly walk karthi ho" pushkar toh subha hotehi mujhe push karna shuru kardiya hai.

Pushkar Is a budding lawyer based from delhi. Currently he joined in Chennai high court. We studied school together, and he's my best friend. Whenever I get into trouble he is always there for me.

And the funniest part is he doesn't know tamil, bechara ko bohot kuch sehna padraha hai. He lives in apartment which is belonging to his brother who is living in London. I don't know much about his family. All I know was he loving his brother who is actually his badipapa beta.

Very few people in the world can live and love the normal life in spite of being from a wealthy family. I'm so lucky to have him as my friend.

When I get into the train yesterday event past into my mind. His voice, those concerned eyes, perfectly combed hair, those strong arms. Ugh!!! STOP! STOP! STOP! I want to bang my head to stop thinking about him.

Evening 5:30:-

We reached the station, I got my coffee and drink in the stall itself with some hot vadda. Yummy!!!

My train arrives; we headed into our maikka -ladies compartment. I find every girls in the compartment acting weird, looks like they going to hyperventilate, I said to hema and we laugh about it. Suddenly hema startled me by chudail laugh I ask what is it and she laugh again said" look who is talk about whom" and she laugh again. OKAY NOW I'M OFFICIALLY PISSED!!!!! I give her my stern look then only she stop, but still she giggle, I raised my eyebrow at her the she pointed me to the general compartment, I look at the direction and my breath stopped in the middle way. I heard her laughing it only echoed in my back it all diminish and all I could see was him HE IS HERE, SHRAVAN.

Edited by tinto - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow interesting

Loved it
Completely different from the show but superb
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting os
Do continue
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For a first time writer you are really good! Do continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by orion23 - 8 years ago
Perpetuity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's dreamy... Very beautifully written. Really it's awesome.
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow it's interesting.. shraman's characters different from the show.. Do continue.. Thank u.. 
tinto thumbnail
thank you all for your support. update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Superb...
Interesting...Continue soon..
Pm me dear...
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail