Why this forum is so dull??

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Where r u JKHRR fans???
Why this forum is so inactive??
Are u not liking the track or what?? 

I start writing my self.. 
I'm not liking the track.. this is not dat JKHRR which I used to love.. May be I'm missing Rambhateri there.. But honestly I'm loving FAHAD ALI there.. His acting 😲 I love his acting He's always BEST in his scenes but now he's actually doing more BEST 👏❤️ I'm not talking about his character talking about his ACTING there 

P.s Making this post to make this forum active.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl550 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess one reason is Vinti's leaving the show.
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the reason is Vinti not being there and also new Nandu pata nahi kaun hai and RaNan not going to be the same ...
i think i have finally come out of denial and started accepting that this is reel life and getting too much involved with it will just make it more miserable... we all love the serial and i think i care about the RaNan love story so bring it on...
Agar ViTin chemistry miss karo toh pehle wale episodes dekh lenge, and enjoy the show coz i know that we all love the show to bits and will def. watch for Jatin and Fahad...❤️
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl550

I guess one reason is Vinti's leaving the show.

Vinti is leaving the show but now she's there..And she's doing her best there..  I'll miss her too she's the only nandu for me.. But when she's already there forum is inactive I dnt knw but I'm not lyking this :( 
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Originally posted by: sap1310

i think the reason is Vinti not being there and also new Nandu pata nahi kaun hai and RaNan not going to be the same ...
i think i have finally come out of denial and started accepting that this is reel life and getting too much involved with it will just make it more miserable... we all love the serial and i think i care about the RaNan love story so bring it on...
Agar ViTin chemistry miss karo toh pehle wale episodes dekh lenge, and enjoy the show coz i know that we all love the show to bits and will def. watch for Jatin and Fahad...❤️

I'll again write the same which I replied in my previous reply dat Vinti is leaving but she already didnt left the show she's there..  I also love RaNan but I m not liking this inactive forum :( 
Sply After Fahad's entry there. 
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vinti leave makes everyone sad
there is need to come together ...
almost everybody left this forum . Missing everyone , we must watch it for jatin and fahad too .
both r acting outstanding .. and right now track is going well , hope this forum become active ..Edited by spring089 - 8 years ago
kristal thumbnail
hi guys I am new to this forum please can anyone make vm this show I love this show
and I am from Canada.can you do something to save this show.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm really inactive due to exams n stuff... really and I dint like the psycho lover track... anyway I must say that Fahad was phenomenal! just loved him... hope he turns into a positive character soon? or he might make an exit? i would hate to see him go but lets see wat CVs show us
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes vinti leaving the show is really sad... i vl miss her terribly, my cute n fiery nandu! :'(
 also im missing rambhateri, may be post sunny track things will progress, despite absence of viniti im gonna watch it for the story...
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was another amazing one... Sunny ki kya firki le rahe hai yeh family... Ab pata chala Raju itni nautanki kause karta hai... Iski puri family aisi hai... Aur toh aur wife bhi takar ki mili hai...perfect jodi hai... RaNan kisi baat par adh jaye toh samne wale ki khair nahi... Lagta hai yeh dono Sunny ki buri tarah se band bajayenge 🤣