TwiNJ OS : ""An EXTRAORDINARY GIFT"" [Completed]

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww the plot is so cute ... I love reading this kind of stories ... Beautifully written ... I thnk we ll gt to read the os by tonight !!!
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww soo cute yaar n adorable...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘
Besties huh...😳
Well nice plot continue soon di!!!😳
And thanks a lot for PM! love ya πŸ€—

ChrissyA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow I'm speechless. That was really good and I love your poem.
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved it.
Continue soon plz.
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely loved it!
Do continue soon...
Looking forward for reading more :)
Your wrote it well!
Well done!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it πŸ˜³
Continue soon
thanks for the PM
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome storyline 
i just loved it
plzzz do continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the pm dear 
Edited by kusharberry - 8 years ago
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing please continue soon.
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey finally uploading the story..bare with the super long update and hold ur patience till last..njoy

MAIN PART

Taneja Mansion..
Twinkle comes to dinning table humming her fav song and smiling..
"Good morning maa..!" She wishes leela while making herself comfortable in her chair..
Leela notices her daughter's happiness evident through her eyes..

"Maa..!! Kunj aaya that kya.." Twinkle almost screamed in utter shock looking towards dinning table..
"Haa puttar.. Par tenu kaise pata chala..??" She replied polietly..
"Of curse maa uske alawa ye pasta kaun la sakta h.. Srf usse pata hota h k mujhe aaj kya khane ka mood tha..." She mentioned with her eyes sparkling and lips smiling as she noticed a plate of pasta with smiley over it made with sauce..
"Kunj hai hi itna changa munda..!! Chal ab tu aaramse nashta kar." Leela xcuses herself.. Something was surely going on in her mind..she exclaimed in her mind." Lagta h ab wqt aagya h.."

While twinkle was abt to start her breakfast a small piece of paper properly placed near plate gathered her attention..
It was a note from kunj which read..

Ab soch kya rahi h..tut pad paste pe..meri choti dianasore..!!

She jus couldn't stop smiling..yeah she was no less than a dianasore when it comes to food..she thought " kunj ko mere bare me mujhse jda pata h..kaha milta h aesa frnd aaj k time me..he's the best..My kunj..but uska naam lete hi pet me gudgudi q hoti h..vaise to mai usse ghanto bak bak kar sakti hu..sari baate share karti hu bina jhijhak..but pata ni dil ki baat bolte wqt mujhe kya hojata h..hayoo rabba taalee(lock) q lag jate h mu pe..?? Pata ni kabi usse bata b paungi ya ni but I REALLY LOVE HIM.. Babaji ab aapko hi kch karna padega.."

Sarna Mansion

Kunj was sitting in dinning table..his breakfast plate in front of him an he didn't have a bite yet..he was lost in thoughts and was a bit tensed..usha noticed and was abt to go and talk to him..but..suddenly his cell buzzed.. He checked out the msg and in moments His face brightened.. the smile that was missing since 2days is back and he jumped over food and gulped juice in one go.. No need to mention anything usha understood the scenario.. She made her mind on something and thought "ab sahi samay aagya h.." And she was determined over it..

Kunj was happily enjoying his food and read msg again and again..

Thank u Sadu Sarna..
Have started eating pasta..
Tu b apna 2 dino ka vrat tod sakta h
Shuru hoja apne aaloo paratho k sath..
ye chote dianasore ka hukum h..

Kunj thought " ye siyappa queen b na ek din meri Jaan leke hi chodegi..hayeee..! Kya jrurt h isse itne sweet msgs bbejne ki..kahi diabetes se hi na maar jau..but usse hamesha kaise pata chal jata h ki maine khana ni khaya h..vo mujhe mujhse jda kaise janti h..kya vo b kch kch feel karne lagi h dosti se jda jus like me..yes twinkle pata ni kabse but i hv fallen for u..but jab tu samne hoti h na kch bol hi ni pata hu..teri annkho me aesa kho jata hu k shabd hi ni nikalte zubaan se.." He gently smiled at his thought and continued eating as it was an order from her lady love..

Usha went to meet leela..they both bumped into each other at doorsteps..
"Mainu maff kardijie usha Ji vo mai jalbazi me this or aapse hi milne aari thi.." Leela spoke in soft tone..
"Mujhe b aapse kch jruri baat karni h leelaji.." Usha tensely spoke..
A sudden rush of exicetement and surprise ran down their bodies and both exclaimed in unison.. " kahi aap b voi to ni soch rhi Jo mai soch rhi hu..!!" Both chuckled at this and finally happiness took over and they share a hug..

After getting seated both started to have tea..
"Lekin ek problem h leelaji.. Agar inse direct baat karenge to ye log 10 bahane bana kar baat tal denge.." Usha began in worried voice..
" mere pass ek plan h..!" Leela added being excited..
Leela explained her plan by moving hands in air.. Both chuckled and hi fived each other..
" ab to inhe manna hi hoga" usha was well determined.. " accha Ji sham ko milte h mere Ghar pe.." Usha take a leave winking at leela gesturing her best luck showing her right thumb..

Later in evening..
Leela and twinkle arrive at sarna mansion..usha welcomed them..kunj greeted leela and all 4 settle down..obviously twinj sat together so close that even air can't enter between them..they were stealing glances through the corner of their eyes..

"Bhenji vo mai sochri thi k twinkle ab badi hogai h..uski shadi k bareme sochne ka ye sahi time h.." Leela began the convo pretending to be worried for twinkle's marriage..
"Haa bhenji bilkul sahi kaha aapne mai b kch dino se kunj ko leke kch aesa hi soch rhi thi.." Usha added being concerned for kunj..

Both looked up to their mothers shocked and surprised and glad and worried all at the same time.. "what..!! Really.." Was the first thought popped up in heir heads.. Immediately they understood and now embarresed so much that unable to make an eye contact with each other..

Twinkle's face turned to all shade of pink and cheeks flushed..she thought.." Aaj to babaji aapse kch or b manga hota to vo b mill jata..thnk u babaji..finally mere kch bolne se phle maa ne ye baat start kar Di..love u maa..!! U r d best..kunj or meri shadi..!! Hayoo rabba soch soch k hi death na hojae meri..!! Or ye pet me butterflies ne jo marathon macha rakhi h uska kya..kahi mu se bhr na nikal aae..twinkle control ur xcitement..!! Just relax.."

There kunj was sitting head down unable to bound his happiness inside him..he wanted to jump scream out loud how happy he was..!! He thought.." Maa really..I knew aap smjh jaoge mere dil ka hall..iss siyaapa queen se to koi ummed ni thi mujhe..love u maa..! U r the best..!! Meri shadi vo b twinkle se..!! Soch k hi itni khushi hori h kya batau..but will twinkle be ohkay with it..? Baat karni padegi usse .."

" so aapki nazar me koi ladka ho twinkle k layak to bataeiga" leela spoke nervously while trying to look for both of their reactions at this..
"Ni bhenji abi to ni h..agar koi smjh me aata h to jrur bataungi..aap b kunj k lie ladki dhundni shuru kar dijie.." Usha added spicing up things in melodramtic tone..

Twinj were confused unable to believe what they heard..their face turned pale and lips made a perfect o..all excitement vanished when they realised what was going on..yes they were talking abt their marriage but not wid each other..their hearts torn apart in two half's..twinkle ran immediately to her room unable to control trails of tears shedding through her eyes.. Kunj also stood up disappointed and headed to his room not wanting his mother to notice him crying..

"Hmm aag 2no taraf barabar lagi h.." Leela grinned giving a winning smile to usha..
"Apna kaam to hogya baki ye khud karenge or agar ni kie to apan Plan B shuru karnege" usha added smirking..both hi fived..

Twinkle was sobbing unstopabbly in her room taking kunjs pic in her hand.."ye kya hogya..babaji Maine aapse madad mangi thi or aapne ye siyappa kar dia..aesa kaise hosakta h..kunj kisi or ka..mai ni hone de sakti..kunj srf mera h or mera hi rahega..mai uski shadi kisi or se ni hone de sakti.." She continued blabering while sobbing and pausing to catch breath.. "Mai abi jake maa se baat karti hu..ni ni but agar kunj mujhse shadi na karna chahta ho to..phle mujhe usse baat karni padegi.." She thought
"Mujhe pata h vo b mujhe pyaar karta h Maine uski aankho me dekha h or aaj mai usse confess karwa k rahungi" she swore to herself wiping her tears and being determined..

Kunj was pacing here and there in his room clenching his fist and throwing things..he was scared feared and angered..he was scared hell to loose her to loose his life his love his everything.."ye log aese soch b Kaise sakte h..koi b random langoor aake mujhse meri twinkle ko chin k lejaega or mai baitha dekhte reh jaunga..ni mai ni hone dunga aesa..mujhe use baat karna hoga..usse batana hoga mai usse kitna pyaar karta hu..lekin mujhe uski feelings k bare me kch ni pata..to kya hua..kisi b awai random ladke se to mai lakh guna better hu..at least twinkle knows me from inside out.I'll HV to talk to her.."
He hastly dialled her no pressing keypad buttons so hard as to almost break them..
"Hello twinkle..!" He spoke in stern and angered voice " raat ko thk 12 bje aapni jagah pe..I'll be waiting..no xcuses..be there.."
"Hmm" she replied in soft tone..

There was something in his voice..something never heard before..and she got the hint.."thnk u babaji.. Uski awaj ne mujhe Sab kch bata dia h..ab to mai usse bulwa k rahungi.. Idea..!!" She instantly screamed a wicked and mischievous smile erupted and she winked..

Mid night..
Kunj was waiting being restless in a park in their community near a tree..dat was their personal chatting and hiding place since childhood..they call it their "adda"..
Twinkle came near him and he immediately hide the rose he was holding behind his back..
"Kya kehna chahte the tum kunj..?" Twinkle started the convo with tensed voice..
"Vo mai..vo twinkle..tu thk na..I mean this shadi thing n all..? Are u ohkay with it..?" He stammers trying to gather his courage..

Twinkle thought " babaji thdi akal do isko..ye sadu yha haklata reh jaega or maa meri shadi kisi or se karwa degi..aese ni chalega..mujhe hi kch karna padega.."

Kunj shook her and asked "bolna kch..kaha khoyi hui h.??"
Twinkle started acting sweet and spoke in melodramatic tone " kunj vo h na mujhe kch confess karna h tumse.."

As soon as kunj heard this his happiness knew no bounds and his heart fluttered.. " haa bolna twinkle.."

Twinkle continued in same tone " vo na kunj mai kisi or se shadi ni kar sakti..though m ready for marriage but just with one person.."
Kunj smiled as wide as he can..and relived also..his heart paced up though he managed to speak "kisse twinkle..?? Batana kisse...??"..,he was sounding desperate to hear his name..

Twinkle continued teasingly.." YUVI" she thought "kaisa stupid naam h..pata ni kaha se mere mind me aagya.."
His hope shattered and rose fell from his hand automatically.. His heart fell up to his gut and muscles paralysed..a eyes were wet but he managed not to let his tears out..
"Yuvi.!! Ye kaun h.. Maine phle kabi ni suna iska naam.." He sounded concerned trying to hide his pain..
"Yuvraj luthra..abi kuch hi dino se him date krre h..mujhe mauka hi ni mila tumse share karne ka..mai srf yuvi se shadi karna chahti hu..kisi or k bareme soch b ni sakti.." Twinkle said trying to be excited but the spark in her eyes was missing that she has while talking abt kunj..
Kunj obviously failed to notice since he was engulfed in his own grief of llossing his love his best friend his life..
Somehow kunj tried to speak his heart thing.." Twinkle vo mai..tera janna jruri h..mai tujhse..vo.." He was short of courage..

Twinkle wished "bolo kunj..bolo aaj to bol hi do..common say it..m waiting.."
But what she heard left her speechless.. "Twinkle m so happy for u..u hv found the special person in ur life..aunty se baat karle uske baareme vo man jaengi I no her.." Kunj tried to console her while managed not to break himself in front of her..

Twinkle couldn't believe her ears..she felt weak and divasteted..will he let me go so easily was the first thought trespassed her mind.. So just managed to say "hmm" and left running..

Kunj was broken..he fell to his knees and screamed her name loud enough to make it echo again in silence of night..he started sobbing..his face flushed..within a moment he lost his everything to a guy he just came to kno..
He poured his heart out looking towards sky as if communicating with god.." Aapko to pata that na sab for b aapne mere sath aesa q kia..twinkle meri life h..aap to jante h na mai use kitna pyaar karta hu..sab jante h aap fir b.."

Suddenly he felt two hands across his chest holding him from behind as tightly as they could and giving him immense warmth he couldn't explain..
"Mai b janti hu srf tumhare mu se sunna chahti thi" twinkle managed to spoke while sobbing..
He didn't took another second to recognise the voice and also the pain in it..he turned holding those hands and found twinkle crying..

Twinkle started hitting him in chest while continues saying " buddhu kahi k..itnisi baat ni bol sakte the..agar sach me koi or aake mujhe tumse dur lejata to.." She was cutt off in mid..as he pulled her holding her hand towards him and silences her from his lips.. Those soft wet lips of her gave back him his life the satisfaction he was longing for.. Her eyes opened wide and propped out at this sudden action of him..but soon her love took over and slowly she closed her eyes to feel the moment from her soul..and now she started reciprocating..her hands reached exactly where they should be one over his chest and other immersed in his hairs carefully playing with them..

If it was not to catch the breath they would HV continued their little adventure..she immediately turned away being shy heaving and completely pink..she tried to run but kunj held her hand and pulled her close to him..
"Omg tujhe sharmana b aata h..mujhe to pata hi ni tha.." Kunj teased her with tinge of naughtiness in his voice..
She barely managed to look towards him..."ye sab kya tha..? Ungli kya di tumne to hath hi pakad lia..?" She teased him back..
"Ye thi punishment mujhe itna satane ki.. Its called marking my territory..Vaise abi hath pakada hi kaha h.. Vo to sabke same pakad k tujhe hamesha k lie apna banauga" he said confidently taking her in his embrace..
She blushed with the best smile on her face..she has never seen him so confident ever before..guess the effect of winning his love did this magic..
She asked him breaking hug " but hamari mothers to hamare lie rishte dhund rhi h unka kya..?" Fear in her voice was evident..
"To padosiyo se jda karibi or accha rishta unhe kaha milega.." He winked with all confidence..
He took out his cell to call his mother and stunned to hear leela's voice who was also added through conference call..
"Hume rishta manjoor h" both mothers delighted and screamed in unison..
Twinj got confused..
"To ye aap logo ka plan that..? " kunj instantly replied understanding the scenario
Both mothers chuckled and blessed them before hunging up..

Twinkle was so happy that she gave a quick peck on his lips and his eyes widened in surprise before she can realise her antic..
Kunj " twinkle this an Extraordinary moment for me.. And u An EXTRAORDINARY GIFT of my life.. Plz be there with me always..n has agar tumne mujhe sataya to abi jaisi punishment tumhe roz milegi.." He added teasingly..
"Fir to mai tumhe roz sataungi.." Twinkle exclaimed..

The End..

Sry for another super long update..
Enjoy
Don't forget to leave a comment only if u like it..
Edited by docritu99 - 7 years ago