Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sarra0

Even b4 tej was talking about quitting the show started to lose itself...but even if they had a track they know they wanted to show in the future, wat became their focal point where ragya were patched up and swasan were in the place they r now, they cud still use sanskaar now, which the dont, they cud use swasan, which they dont, they never showed ragani redemption, which they cud have, dialogues they give characters r ridiculous, they cud have got to that point in so many different ways that didnt lead to the mess they have created but they didnt...and they will note trps falling, bhoot track was abondened within days because of negative feedback and trps...so they note it...

I know. I just felt that was happening here, but as you say we can't blame all the illogical things on that single reason😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakura24

With real Kavya's death... if Swara goes to the police, they will first suspect her as she does not have evidence that fake Kavya is alive and that fake Kavya is actually fake and is Tanya.
As for the police they have accepted the half baked dummy as Kavya and will be prosecuting Lakshya for it.
Swara will first need to get evidence that fake Kavya who is assumed death is actually Tanya...and plus evidence that it was Tanya who killed Kavya...

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
C u all later..
Is the next AT made?
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarra0

C u all later..

Is the next AT made?

C u dear.
I'm leaving also.
No, I'm not sure about the next AT😊
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I just came in to say Ind won ðŸ¥³ phew ! What a close match it was but we won ,yay !!
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Next AT - SwaSan AT #117