Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So is he saying kangana has been communicating with an impostor via emails instead of him ðŸ˜² sounds like a drama/ thriller to me ðŸ˜†
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think this id issue is a joke anymore. This is a matter gone out of hands now. And the way HR lodged complaint and how confident he sounds with his statement, I am believing that the said id wasn't created by him. He doesn't seem like someone this cheap and manipulative to create a fake id and do all sort of things and just pretend ignorance.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its a clear case of cover up, Hrithik created the id to communicate with kangana , then when they broke up and both moved on esp Hrithik with swetha, fearing that kangana would expose him, went to the cyber cell, told them that a fake id is doing the rounds , this takes him off the hook...
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tina59

Its a clear case of cover up, Hrithik created the id to communicate with kangana , then when they broke up and both moved on esp Hrithik with swetha, fearing that kangana would expose him, went to the cyber cell, told them that a fake id is doing the rounds , this takes him off the hook...

Dude...he is anything but off the hook if the id is traced to him...he can be jailed under IT Act and for criminal defamation.
^I don't know about Indian laws but what charges could their possibly be?
All he would need to do is take back his original complaint about the fake ID. Actually, the police already said the ID is "usa based" so they can't trace it.  

I don't think police care anyway about two old lovers fighting. They have other real work to do.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am still struggling to understand how the first id being a false one helps HR in his case against KR.. He gave her another id subsequently and she sent him sufficient mails on that. The best part is that  even if there was an imposter behind the first id, he/she didn't reveal any info or actual pics or text that KR sent him, unlike HR.. 

And if there are others who are using that fake email id thinking they are contacting him, not going into where they got it from or what convinced them it is HR at the other end, isn't it always a risk that fans take when they contact  false profiles on social media.. 

So just why is HR urging cyber cell now? Seems more like a way to divert attention..
Edited by BullsEye777 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I am still struggling to understand how the first id being a false one helps HR in his case against KR.. He gave her another id subsequently and she sent him sufficient mails on that. The best part is that  even if there was an imposter behind the first id, he/she didn't reveal any info or actual pics or text that KR sent him, unlike HR.. 

And if there are others who are using that fake email id thinking they are contacting him, not going into where they got it from or what convinced them it is HR at the other end, isn't it always a risk that fans take when they contact  false profiles on social media.. 

So just why is HR urging cyber cell now? Seems more like a way to divert attention..

Id is traced to some other person 
That person can be jailed under ipc 
So if tht person own up , it would establish kangy was chatting with imposter and hr had no relationship with her
I don't even understand this emails business.  If she was annoying him with too many emails, just delete the account!  How hard is that?!

You know Hrithik was secretly enjoying all the attention and drama as long as it was hidden from the media.  As soon as Kangana started releasing blind items and giving hints, he backed off because he cares too much for what his public reputation is.  Even more so because he was getting divorced and he didn't want to come out looking like a cheater and scumbag like he actually was.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Hrithik is silly. He has opened up a can of worms. Kangana has nothing to lose, she has always been an open book. Hrithik on the other hand in his desperate attempt to save his image is digging a deeper hole and is running around like a headless chicken. 😆

Nobody other than people on online forums would have even deciphered Kangana was referring to him.Now the entire mainstream media knows about it and in turn the general public too.  He must really be dense. 😆
Edited by Chameli_billi - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonymous39

I don't even understand this emails business.  If she was annoying him with too many emails, just delete the account!  How hard is that?!

You know Hrithik was secretly enjoying all the attention and drama as long as it was hidden from the media.  As soon as Kangana started releasing blind items and giving hints, he backed off because he cares too much for what his public reputation is.  Even more so because he was getting divorced and he didn't want to come out looking like a cheater and scumbag like he actually was.

He is trying to implicate that Kangy has some disorder and these emails can be her own doing. She might be sending the mails to herself pretending to be him. And later on she spammed her and he "indulged" her , given her mental health. What an idiot, he is making a fool of himself. Should have owned it and moved on or kept silent. Leaking her mental health issue is gonna backfire big time. She might have proof of their union, pics , convos ..something. This guy, just wants to make her seem like Praveen Babi and refute it. 
The underlying threat seems to be, you leak stuff, I will leak yours. ðŸ˜†
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago