About Sahir and Isha scene today!

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay, I think I really liked today's Sahir-Isha scene. It was pleasant to watch. And the fact that it moved their story is what appealed to me most. Sahir would hate her favor and himself if he gets to know about it and Isha inspite of knowing this has done it anyway. Now, I will patiently wait for Sahir to "lose his cool." Because I have a good feeling about it, as it may give us a sneak peek inside his past with Isha and Megha.

And well more important reason is I LOVE angry Shantanu 😛

And today I felt Saloni better than the previous scenes she has done with Shantanu. She looked more like Isha and I found her involved in the scene. It wasn't bland from her side. This is the second scene I have liked of hers with Shan. First being Monday's scene where she tells him that she loves him but even in that comparison I found her better today. I hope she continues to improve because she has a long way to go.

About Shantanu, what I didnt like was his repeated clothes. -_- Come On, its just second week of the show and no one else is repeating clothes so why him only? Give him new good clothes mahn!
I loved him in today. He was just so cute. The way Sahir was all in for romance,not wanting to let Isha go, his naughtiness, his cuteness. Damn, the guy is a maestro in romance. ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yet to watch the epi 😆
Good to know isha is improving😃

That spectacled guy (dono his name) in ishas office said ki Sahir isn't that good singer naa? In yesterday's promo .. So did sahir get selected ??
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_LoveRain

Yet to watch the epi😆

Good to know isha is improving😃

That spectacled guy (dono his name) in ishas office said ki Sahir isn't that good singer naa? In yesterday's promo .. So did sahir get selected ??

Cant say about others but I did like Isha in today's scene :) And yes UC did approve him but then he saw Isha nd Sahir hugging in her office so he replaced him with other singer :/
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Isha is definitely improving. She looks more comfortable in today's romance sequence. Shahir was as always HOT ❤️
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mellifluous

Isha is definitely improving. She looks more comfortable in today's romance sequence. Shahir was as always HOT❤️

Yeah it looks like she is improving and hoping she continues to do so. She was nice in today's scne. And Sahir toh is ❤️
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
when I-F behaves crazy.Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Yeah it looks like she is improving and hoping she continues to do so. She was nice in today's scne. And Sahir toh is ❤️

I know 😉Shantanu is totally changed man, how he used to be as Swayam 😊
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mellifluous

I know😉Shantanu is totally changed man, how he used to be as Swayam😊

I know. His Sahir just doesnt remind me of Swayam. He rocks his part that good. B|
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yet to watch the episode..I so hope she is doing her home work in acting...she has to improve in any case...
Waiting for sahir's side of story...m so sure trouble is surely in for isha...
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yet to watch
But after reading ur post am luking forward to watch it 2mrw, especially Gia part coz in precap yesterday it appeared funny with her falling down n all after azhar call
Glad that saloni is improving day by day n i just love Shan yaarr. He's a sweetheart
Fank dear for the post. Am nt gonna miss it tmrw