I love Manohar Sarna

Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
okkk so not really but for the fact that his will is giving us such amazing episodes. Kuch to acha kiya usne zindagi mein.
what a dhamakedaar episode it was.

the way kunj said ek minute mien bahar aao warna chod kar chala jaon ga was sooo hilarious.
and twinkles expression girl she was so happy.
the luthra in manis room literally freaked me out but that epics one-liner killed all the fear. who writes such amazing dialogues.
Zain is a such a treat to watch. The only villain i don't mind on screen because he is such a good actor.

and lets not talk about Mr sarna. I never thought i could love him more than i do but he is so perfect. I love the fact that his character is kept so intact by the cvs. Usually in other shows when the leads are fighting they would do anything to hurt the other if not physically then emotionally. But with kunj even if he is angry with her he can't see any harm coming her way. Guy you are the man of every girls dream.

and was he really that angry with her that he wanted a break. Didn't seem like in the episode with all the meri biwi dialogues.he just gets more better in every episode if thats even possible.

And twinkle i loved how she said i am not other girls who cry to seek forgiveness. Go girl thats what we all wanted. Can these two get any better.

kudos to the trio they have turned to be such amazing actors.
and Sid is just super perfect. His angry scenes makes me want him to stay angry all the time but then i remember his romantic scenes and i get totally lost on what i really want.

and the pre cap, twinkle girl you are indeed a siyappa queen. a full paltan of gundas. I loved how kunj reacted , its going to be a treat to watch tomorrows episode.

special mentions to twinkle kissing bebe. They are such cuties.
Edited by Sdea - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
nice review. TwiNj were amazing <3