Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
KYA FIRR DENI HOGI SIYA KO AGNI PAREEKSHA?

Sunny roped a seeds of misunderstanding in Raju's mind. And last night epi shows,somewhere he believed on that. If yes then it means there is a tough time for Nandu. Raju once again going to push her away by doubting on her.

I am really gona disappoint if gona treat Nandu like a trash once again :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sometimes raju really behaves like jerk ...
same thing is happening again , too much possessiveness from his side . i hope he'll not believe in those stupid signs and if he did then their relation would surely going to spoil
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't worry, today's episode started that way but when the Evil duo tried to poison the family some more Raju arrived... He finally gets the plot that it is the Evil duo behind all this and Shekhar is the hooded guy and the mother son duo r hell bent on breaking RaNan apart... Raju hugged Nandu in front of the Evil duo and his family...
Precap was Shekhar fuming over the fact that Nandani belongs to him and she was hugging someone else... He almost slapped his mother in anger...
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
That's what exactly scared me bu thank God he think sensibly and dont react like the way they want. I am so glad he understood what that duo upto.

Originally posted by: spring089

sometimes raju really behaves like jerk ...
same thing is happening again , too much possessiveness from his side . i hope he'll not believe in those stupid signs and if he did then their relation would surely going to spoil

Dragon-Heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sap1310

Don't worry, today's episode started that way but when the Evil duo tried to poison the family some more Raju arrived... He finally gets the plot that it is the Evil duo behind all this and Shekhar is the hooded guy and the mother son duo r hell bent on breaking RaNan apart... Raju hugged Nandu in front of the Evil duo and his family...
Precap was Shekhar fuming over the fact that Nandani belongs to him and she was hugging someone else... He almost slapped his mother in anger...

i know maine kal raat ko hi epi dekh liya tha.