Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hai guys...iam really nervous about this new twist...shekar and nandu...I think as raju and nandu are like Sita and ram for this show..they are going to show something like raju suspecting nandu...bcz ram also did the same..
  So iam really nervous and vinti is also quitting the show...now what...I really wish before she leave the show they should sort out this misunderstandings and really want to see some romantic scenes between both...
   What say friends???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akhu

Hai guys...iam really nervous about this new twist...shekar and nandu...I think as raju and nandu are like Sita and ram for this show..they are going to show something like raju suspecting nandu...bcz ram also did the same..

So iam really nervous and vinti is also quitting the show...now what...I really wish before she leave the show they should sort out this misunderstandings and really want to see some romantic scenes between both...
   What say friends???

main chahti hoon ki yeh misunderstanding chale... so that Nandu leaves for chandigarh ...and comes back when Vinti comes back... wishing that Vinti comes back coz RaNan will not be the same without her and replacements bring their own POV and differences to the character and dont think that Vinti ki clone milegi...
waiting for Vinti to come back is much better than a replacement... replacement nahi hogi toh jyada achha hai ... Nandu ke bina show thode din dekh lenge waise bhi Jatin ke liye toh sab show dekhne hi wale hain...
Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vo bhi sahi he yaar..whatever for jatin every one will watch d show..don't know abh cvs kya plan bhanaya he
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what i think is raju will continue suspecting nandu and then nandu leaves or something like that , after which raju realize his mistake but it would be too late ... and then some new entry .. let's see , mostly confusions will be clear tonight .