Continue watching the show?

Poll

How many of you will continue to watch the show after Vinti's exit?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pearl550 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have decided to continue watching the show because Jatin is a phenomenal actor and works so hard it's not fair if the show loses viewers after Vinti's exit.  I love her but I would rather wait to see how much chemistry the new lead has with him. As they say, the show must go on.
Edited by pearl550 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'll continue to watch it
yeah for me also ,it depends on who will be the new female lead . And what to say abt jatin, he is d best , would love to watch for him

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i vl continue watching it... its hard to see another girl as nandu but i hope they find a capable lead... anyway she can never be my nandu bt hope she will come close enough... n Im gonna watch it for the story n for jatin.. i seriously want mother son reunion.. missing rambhateri.. n all this sunny-indu drama sucks! hope they wrap up this track soon :/
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im going to watch bcoz of Jatin but honestly I think the chances of Nandu and Raju coming closer is kinda finished ... Today I felt ki Raju ko seedha karna itna aasaan nahi... All that patching up and convincing Nandu to stay back went down the drain...Looks like Raju's lost all fath in her today...
moon_chaudhary thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl550

I have decided to continue watching the show because Jatin is a phenomenal actor and works so hard it's not fair if the show loses viewers after Vinti's exit.  I love her but I would rather wait to see how much chemistry the new lead has with him. As they say, the show must go on.

hey me tooo gona watch it... only because of jatin... he iz extra ordinary Dashing... excellent Perormer... love HIm D most... also Gonna miss Vinty vry Badly...
moon_chaudhary thumbnail

Originally posted by: sap1310

Im going to watch bcoz of Jatin but honestly I think the chances of Nandu and Raju coming closer is kinda finished ... Today I felt ki Raju ko seedha karna itna aasaan nahi... All that patching up and convincing Nandu to stay back went down the drain...Looks like Raju's lost all fath in her today...

hey i dont think so... bcoz when nandu hugs Him he console her... also nandu perposed Him earlier... i Agree he iz tooo possesive but phr b... Show acha ja rha hai... also pta nhi agy kia hoga ... how vinti leaves... story sy abhi koi idea nhi ho rha...
moon_chaudhary thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Serene.Rose-

i vl continue watching it... its hard to see another girl as nandu but i hope they find a capable lead... anyway she can never be my nandu bt hope she will come close enough... n Im gonna watch it for the story n for jatin.. i seriously want mother son reunion.. missing rambhateri.. n all this sunny-indu drama sucks! hope they wrap up this track soon :/

Hey Dear agree with U... vry difficult to see another Nandu Excpt Vinti... Hope they Find Very suitable Lead Dat Matches Jatin Personality... otherwise No one can Beat Jatin Vinti... Rocking Couple... nd yeah me also Gonna Watch it only becoz of Raju... bcz He iz D bestest,,,,,
also U right Sunny_mummy really irked... Batmeez Log... huh...😡😡😡
moon_chaudhary thumbnail

Originally posted by: spring089

I'll continue to watch it
yeah for me also ,it depends on who will be the new female lead . And what to say abt jatin, he is d best , would love to watch for him

yuppp Jatin Iz HighLight of D show ... from D very Begining... also vinti compliments Him...
dont know what to do... but gonna watch it only for Dashing dude Jatin...
pearl550 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon_chaudhary

hey i dont think so... bcoz when nandu hugs Him he console her... also nandu perposed Him earlier... i Agree he iz tooo possesive but phr b... Show acha ja rha hai... also pta nhi agy kia hoga ... how vinti leaves... story sy abhi koi idea nhi ho rha...

Yes today Raju's behaviour was kinda confusing to me. Part of me thinks he trusts her though however I'm not sure. 
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agar family ke POV se soocho toh Nandu behosh hui, Shekhar usse hospital le gaya and brought her back ...🤔
Raju the lover's POV se soocho toh Nandu got attacked by the hooded person, Shekhar ne usse carry karne ke waqt galti se uski chain Nandu ke baalon mein atki and the hotel receipt was just an old thing in the pocket...🤗
but no...
Raju the shaqqui and over possessive husband's POV se dekho toh, Nandu just spent the night with Shekhar in a hotel... no logic needed there...😡
arre pagle, she proposed to u, she really had a heart to heart talk with u about what she feels for u and she really wanted to stay back coz of u but nahi... woh saari logic gayi tel lene,,, just assume the worst scenario and react...