Rajshri Rani Pandey - the ultimate patakha kudi...

Posted: 8 years ago
Today's was just Suhani's day... yet again. The anger, the disappointment, the pain... so beautifully portrayed. Right from letting go of Yuvraj's hand saying he abandoned her while she was at deaths door, to the tears and breakdown scene in their room, to the confrontation with Barbie... pitch perfect!!! Hat's off Rajshri Rani Pandey... loving this Jhansi ki Rani Avatar of Suhani... hope this lasts for sometime. 

And Yuvraj..., well not as bad as yesterday but still not good enough. He seems strangely passive even now. Where is the desperation when she was gone... she's back and you are going to take things for granted again?? It took Sharad to tell you that  what she has gone through has changed her irrevocably. And when Bhavna says that you married Barbie only for the kid and wouldn't have otherwise, Saurabh nods and you just stay still and not say anything... yet again??? Are you still in shock or do you have the EQ of a teaspoon? She has the right to be angry, to behave the way she is behaving. Thank god you didn't listen to Daayan and told her about your lame ass reason for marrying tthat bitch... Other than that, you need Sharad to tell you to convince her that she is most important in your life..  above all . You didn't feel the need to tell that or show that to her even now yourself???  Tumhe ab bhi kuch samajh nahi as raha??? God !!!Why are you such a Dumbraj??

And plastica toh should win an Oscar for her histrionics. Kya acting karti hai... but then the BH except for Daayan are so incredibly idiotic that they will swallow everything and every one of her lies. 

Bhavna acted well though I have still not forgiven her for her idiocy... atleast she apologized to Suhani. None of the rest have btw. Really liked Rags today... whether it's mouthing off to Barbie, being the voice of reason again, or talking the exact truth about Barbies character and her true intentions. Her motives may be all over the place but atleast she realizes the danger that is plastic bitch. Saurabh regrets the wedding too.

Actually liked the small kriya scene today... that's how much I detest Darbie and their constipated faces...

Edited by arch_angel - 8 years ago
Yeah!!The day is hers...She was perfect in every sense..The room scene n her reaction after hearing that the girl is preggo were million dollar👏👏👏She was damn hot n glam😳
Thank god Suhani managed to bring truth off his mouth.I thought she would ask him she ahs signed the legal contract n she cant escape her liability.She is liable even in any state.And why did he need push from Sharad.
Bahvan and her continuing idiocy..I have no words for her
Rags was beautiful n wonderful today..
Edit: Rags may hate Suhani but not to that level she wants her death,..She hated barbie from her very entry n after her consent to be surrogate she started doubting her..
I hated Saurabh even today😆
Is Anuj dead
Edited by AgnesFan - 8 years ago
guys,don't forget.Rajshri ki amazing acting and expressions ke wajah se hi toh show hai.
I wish audience rajshri ke workhard ko samjhe aur show ko bine miss kiye dekhe.and most important our show trp increase👍🏼
because I am worried about trp most.
Bas aur barbie ko tolerate nahi hota.suhaani barbie ko jaldi expose kardo.
Originally posted by bkabita

Bas aur barbie ko tolerate nahi hota.suhaani barbie ko jaldi expose kardo.

No plzz  abhi  to maza aana shuru hua hai .. Aur kuch din darbie ki hawa tight kare. I want them to have goosebumps.. Bechari ghabrayi ghabrayi rehni chahiye... Will love if it is shown. 

Then obviously pol to khulni hi hai  aur agar iss  baar yuvraj ne dadi ko nahi utara to mujhe nahi pata main sahil ke fb par kya comment kar dungi.. 
I know this time Daayan has crossed all possible limits.. if no repercussions now, then when CVs??
And Yuvraj... even now he has to be pushed to do something. Even now silence and dumbness during important junctures. Even now trying to explain away that idiotic decision that he took without looking into legalities or any other available options, and STILL NO APOLOGIES to Suhani!!!

Seriously CVs, your hero toh unique sample hai...Flawed is fine, but this level of weakness and stupidity... WOW!!!
Yupppieee today's was Rajshri's day..Omg what a change in suhani's character..N Her dialogues,expressions,attitude just outstanding. Our princess just nailed it'''''''''''''

Well said. She nailed the sneering, taunting and harshness quiiite well👏 

Also, Suhani is dealing with Barbie EXACTLY the way barbie deserves to be dealt with. 
She is firm with Dadi without being insulting/rude. She is harsh on everyone else in the optimum amounts. 

As for the rest, I liked Rag's most after Su. Can't believe I got to see this day. Yuvraj was my least favourite... He is annoying.
Taunting, angersad, disappointment evrythng just awsm.. Superb.. Our princess just nailed it
today was all about suhani i thought she was brilliant every scene but had agree with you all yuvraj was very low in his reaction. even i felt he needs a push from everyone every time