Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ram got his dream so he got the love of Priya too
RaYa made up with kiss and spending some romatuc time with each other. Very good ending of the story
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful story
nice ending
thanks for PM
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part intro...
hmm story seems very interesting whole reading just promo would like to read more so moving on for it... n plz add page link on first page for parts info that which part is on which page...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 1
RaYa both r so stubborn can't believe they r just like same aisa raha toh kaise chalega it's so god to see them fighting this time but being in manners taunt marna toh kabhi chodege hi nahi na... lol I so so enjoyed their first meet... oppsss I mean their first fight of intro pata nahi aage aur kya kya hoga lol... moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 2 3 4
lol their envelopes got mixed up so Ram k pass Priya ki bio data pahuch gaya which he happily give to KK without knowing what it us.. n KK & SK took it in wrong way... even she called to Shudhir too to fix RaYa meeting omg this too go is. .. RaYa got black mailed by their perents to meet each other... but I loved here Sis-sis & bro-sis bonding it was so queue to see Ram Nuts & Priya Neha... mind blowing so in next they r going to meet moving on to read next...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 5 & 6
omg how did RaYa said yes to thus marrige kuch gadbad lag rahi hai but both famky r happy... both r just like each other unke bich me kabhi pyaar hoga kya?... borh loves simple things also too good... but loved seeing Ram in joint family Priya first got scared but happy they r happy together... so KK already turn as her mother n taking her dude then Ram too hood so they f going to get jn their room first time gonna love if for sure ...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 7 & 8
awww Rata r having so cute bonding with each other family so nice to see . but then their plan come out so it's all an a t for 1 years. . poor their family having do many dreams but RaYa wanted to complete their dreams only just like today's genration hope they relied marrige is not game when they want they can play n when not they can step back... moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 9 & 10
so they decided to sleep on bad alternate days goof but loved hus idea to call unknown no at mid night it show how they both r crazy... OMG story hi change jo gayi here Ram is not snoring but Priya is doing that n Ram got up late... but loved Priya's devolping bonding with his family it's really too good to see I really enjoyed it a lot. .. so both r going to SH it will be fun to read more from now moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 11& 12
I showed pagphera rasam si well loved the bonding between father & daughters!as after child lit mother it's get very difficult for father to cop up but I must say Shudhir is managing so well even Ram also got impressed too awesome too good just enjoyed in all the way... Ram enjoyed to stay in Priya's house.. something is really big secret behind Ram's dream to America hope Priya find it soon... ab kya faisla hone wala hai us they r going fir honeymoon now???? moving for next to read... ..

leena04 thumbnail

Part 15 to 18
omg never thought this will happen after reading some parts I thought they r getting close with each other but unfortunately Ram just messed up everything... in his anger he not just hurt KK but Priya too nd that us also very badly... I feel so bad for her ... but ab yeh kirti ja issues samne aa hi gaya .. why us Ram wasting his life behind the girl who never loved her. .. n wanted to go away from his family just to live her dream this is not love b'coz when u r in love ur mind & heart always be on one side when u taking ur life's biggest decisions but if it don't then u r taking wrong way... Ram is doing same hope he understand soon. ...