Hotch Potch episode.....

sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think the Cvs don't want to shoot RaNan in the same frame coz Vinti is leaving and they would have to reshoot the scenes with the new girl...
Today they showed multiple tracks... Raju sent away from Model town, Indu stealing her own necklace, Mahila morcha brought in by Indu anonymously to defame Nani and her grand daughters, RaNan phone convo in which she finally said ILU and then suddenly Indu and Sunny kidnapping her, Raju trying to talk to Nandu but no response, lndu telling Garima that Sunny found Nandu unconscious outside and took her to a hospital...
Evil duo have some sinister plan going on coz Sunny had a creepy look when he carried the unconscious Nandu into his house...
Raju jaldi aao kyunki tumhari sia ka haran ho gaya hai...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the way cvs are showing the story right now ... it looks like nandu soon will be leaving ... atleast they could have been show us some good moments between RAnan before nandu kidnapping , now raju will be depressed . I don't think we get holi scenes of ranam in future .
Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I think the same...before leaving I wish there is some love scenes...between nandu and raju