Siya Ke Ram: 11th March 2016 Written Update

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Ram and Sita walk dropping the Saryu water on the ground. Ram notices Sita's smile. She tells him that she's happy as his coronation ceremony is nearing. Ram utters that this Kingdom may come between their love and they may have to bear difficulties. Sita utters that their love is strong enough to...the Kalash is about to fall down but they hold it together. Ram requests Sita to complete her sentence. She requests him not to leave her, no matter what way he chooses.

Vashistha tells Ram that his vow isn't limited to his subjects and ancestors alone. It extends to his inner soul. He has to swear that his actions won't hurt the subjects of Ayodhya. He further utters that Sita's responsibility would be greater as she would have to fulfil the duties of a queen as well as of a wife. Ram recites a shloka and takes Sankalp. As the king of Ayodhya, I vow to protect the rights of my subjects as well as the glory of my ancestors. I vow to remain devoted to my subjects. I vow to establish Dharma, peace, prosperity and happiness for my subjects. Vashistha instructs them to pour the Sankalp jal. He announces the completion of the ritual and says that the coronation ceremony would be held tomorrow. Ram and Sita will have to spend the night on Kush carpets.

Manthara forcibly takes Kaikeyi out in the storm and says she will show her the future. She expresses her disgust on Kaikeyi being more happy than Kaushalya on Ram's coronation. Kaikeyi scolds her for such thoughts and exclaims that Ram is more of her son than Kaushalya's. Manthara spits venom against Kaushalya and says that she only pretends to love Kaikeyi. She will denounce her the moment Ram becomes the king. Dashratha deceived her and proved that he neither values her nor the word he gave to her father. Or else, the Raghuvanshis value the promises given to animals even. 

Ravana goes to a deserted place and cries out for Kavach. The latter appears and challenges him. Ravana makes unsuccessful attempts to attack him. Kavach declares that Ravana can do him no harm and transforms himself into black smoke. Malyavaan tells Ravana that fire can melt the hardest of metals and heat up the air. Everyone has to bend in front of fire. Ravana nods.

Manthara tries to provoke Kaikeyi against Dasharath by saying that his words are sweet but his thoughts are worst. He's her biggest enemy. Kaikeyi gets angry and reminds Manthara that she's just a Daasi. Manthara replies that she doesn't want Kaikeyi to live like a Daasi. Ram will bestow the post of Rajmata upon his mother Kaushalya and won't consider his stepmother Kaikeyi.

Ram asks Sita if the carpet is uncomfortable for her. Sita tells him that his presence matters for her, not anything else. She feels very fortunate on having him as her husband. Ram extends his hand, she holds it and smiles.

Manthara calls Ram a serpent. Kaikeyi gets furious and slaps her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice Work  πŸ˜ƒ Good  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜› πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ