Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

O thank God. Thank God you're normal! πŸ˜ƒ I absolutely love loveooove coffee!!! 3-4 mugs every day my friend. Every day.

I am far from normal but I get your feelingπŸ˜†
Coffee is life❀️
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey MEB, do some HOF type of work and  figure out this Blind by Masand. Is it Ash? πŸ˜†

The Has-Been Treatment

This prominent diva who's used to being pamperedon the sets has been complaining to her inner circle that she isn't feeling the love on her new film. Back to making movies after a hiatus, the actress dived straight in, signing multiple projects to be filmed over the course of a year. While two other films she completed were pleasant experiences, insiders are saying she's not enjoying the process of making this new one. Amid production hiccups and budgetary constraints, the film's first-time makers appear to have their hands full, which might explain why nobody remembers to massage the A-lister's ego when she's on set.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Congrats MEB. I didn't even know IF had a hall of fame. But I'm glad you are topping it⭐️

What do you know? I didn't know either!! πŸ˜† ... But thank you!
@Rimi: Definitely sounds like it lol!
..-..... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi2983

Hey MEB, do some HOF type of work and  figure out this Blind by Masand. Is it Ash? πŸ˜†

The Has-Been Treatment

This prominent diva who's used to being pamperedon the sets has been complaining to her inner circle that she isn't feeling the love on her new film. Back to making movies after a hiatus, the actress dived straight in, signing multiple projects to be filmed over the course of a year. While two other films she completed were pleasant experiences, insiders are saying she's not enjoying the process of making this new one. Amid production hiccups and budgetary constraints, the film's first-time makers appear to have their hands full, which might explain why nobody remembers to massage the A-lister's ego when she's on set.

What?! I didn't know Ash has to get her ego massaged to feel good about herself. πŸ˜• I always thought she is so confident πŸ˜•
Dude she's an A+ lister & "BahuRaani" and which actress doesn't need tonnes of attention. What's confidence got to do with it. Ya Ash has tonnes of quiet confidence.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dude you have 35 pages to yourself! 
Congrats Malika E Bhais
Keep Rocking 

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Hahaha ..Nope 

Grumpy used to be beautynbrain (if you remember me πŸ˜‰)

Was just wondering u where ... πŸ˜² Nice to see u. Hajur lai dekhta khushi lago.

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

dude you have 35 pages to yourself!

Dude, what happened!