Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Like button not working!
haaye... Mar jawan😳😳

Ekdum smashing cum dashing!❀️

I loved it! Di, you make it so difficult to me to choose siggies from them... All are so wonderful

And an extra πŸ‘πŸΌ for the lines...😳
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aww thank u meri bachhi πŸ€—
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful edits Gargi πŸ€—
DanmeiLover thumbnail
I don't understand that why Sona didn't clarify in a flat voice that it wasn't she who dropped colors on him but those other girls, plus why Dev said rather accused that she dropped colors on him when he clearly saw those other girls doing that n they even greeted him, so we can't say he missed or misunderstood it. I found their entire entire interaction childish n illogical , n therefore DID NOT enjoy it. I didn't even enjoy them throwing colors on each other , there was such a meaningless conversation following it and before it.
Plus , Neha was right . Why didn't he say sorry to her even when his mother clarified it was Ishwari's fault n not Sona's ?? Instead once again another cat fight.
I hope CVS know what are they trying to do with the story.
Loved Sona's convo with her girl gang n later with her father, But I low key felt her father was pushing her to rejoin..
I just hope Ishwari's truth comes in front of Neha or Sona or even better both. Ishwari needs help n strength from outside to face old skeletons in the cupboard. Or Else Khetri will always have stronghold over her and keep on black mailing her.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Also , Ishwari ko Sona se hi problem hai it seems n not about DEv's money only. I mean it's fine with her when she distributes money among the colony people or the servants or her worthless good for nothing nephew n Dev's mami . So it's not like she's trying to save each rupee of her son's hard earned money.
If she wants to get rid of Sona , she can easily do that by strictly following the chart herself , so that the whole need of hiring personal nutritionist gets neutralized.
Too many loop holes, even I could suggest many better n more logically sound story lines to ensure regular leads interaction. This personal nutritionist track is brought here to only irritate the viewers I guess.

And no point hiding behind the same old kaamchor wala excuse " It's a TV show so why try to find logic or even expect it . "
Edited by AnnaPaquinFan - 8 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Gargi...By any chance were you part of Reporters RK's AT ? πŸ˜³

P.S -curiosity πŸ˜›
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anamika129..

^^ Gargi...By any chance were you part of Reporters RK's AT ? πŸ˜³

P.S -curiosity πŸ˜›

No re I used to watch Reporters but at that was too busy with life to make time for IF.  

DanmeiLover thumbnail