Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys.. First of all m really great full to u all for ur support and encouragement.. Thank u from the bottom of my heart.. Hope u guys are enjoying the plot.. If u hv any kind of suggestions or wish that u want to read here do let me kno.. All suggestions criticisms and complements are heartily welcomed..so let's continue..

PART 3

After realising the blunder(screming abt where did twinkle go in front of parinay) kunj has just done he was sure to have lot of explaining and rebelling sessions with his friend Parinay.. He saw it coming since he knew Parinay from childhood and he was well aware of his moves..
" Kaun chali gai..??" Parinay asked surprised..
"Koi ni" kunj replied looking away from him..
Parinay turned him and facing him directly " kunj don't dare lie to me.. U no u r not good at it"
Kunj exactly knew where this discussion was progressing.. He was reluctant to talk abt her as he himself was unsure abt anything then what he'l explain to Parinay..
He just stood blank facing him..
Parinay ordered with a tinge of anger in his tone " its not the place to talk we are heading home right now and I need an answer there.."
Kunj already saw it coming but a part of him doesn't want to move as an alarm was ringing in his head "talk to twinkle today" "talk to her today nyhow".. He was helpless he had no choice but to obey parinay..

At kunj's room..
Few minutes pass by in pin drop silence.. Finaly parinay broke the silence "dude whats all this, would u mind giving me an xplanation"..
Kunj tried to hide but was failed misrebly..finally he spill the beans " twinkle naam h uska, isse jda mujhe kch ni pata, n mind it m not lying"
He continued "mujhe khud kch smjh ni aara to mai tujhe kya batau bhai" saying this he sat holding his head in despair..
Parinay saw truth in his eyes "TWINKLE..!! I havent heard of any such girl in CLG.. Is she from our batch only" he was confused..
Kunj chuckled " huh..! I think nobody knows her..sshe's a loaner kind of girl..she's cute and simple best to my knowledge.."
Parinay " oohh so this was reason behind sitting in front bench??"
"2nd bench" kunj quickly corrected and smirked..
Parinay " yeah whatever.. Listen dude I don't want u to fall in ny kind of trouble..its just start of clg we HV long way to our success meanwhile focus on ur studies get good grades and thinknof ur career.. Girls means troubles and I don't want u to go through all those I..." And his voice chocked a tear drop roll down his eyes and checks flushed.. He couldn't complete his sentence..
i knew xactly whom he is thinking abt " bro she's not like RICHA.." She's way different frm her"
Parinay narrowed his eyes gave me dat angry young man look..he was burning red hot hearing her name " I was just trying to explain u but if u don't want to listen what can I do.. Just go ahead.. Who m I to stop u" and he left with slamming door..

Another fight with parinay..this time to serious wali.. The way he smacked he's not gonna patch up easily..I'll HV to do something to mend up things with him..what the hell HV I done..!! I took Richa's name.. Hw hurt he must HV been.. And all this I did in Twinkle's defence adding more to his anger..but y?? I barely kno her.. Hvnt shared a word with her den hw I kno she is diffrnt from typical gals.. if this is the effect of her one single smile on me then what's going to happen in near future.. Why I feel so much connected to her..?? Y god y?? But whatever it is one thing m 200% sure abt is she's not like Richa in NY way.. And I'll make sure parinay realise this.. being determined abt his plan he dozes off..

Next morning..
Kunj came clg very early in order to talk to parinay before class.. He found himself so much early that even lect hall was yet to open.. He stood around nearby balcony restless and was waiting for him to arrive not knowing what destiny has in reserve for him..!!
He heard this cute "chanchan" sound of a girl's anklet that he found melodious to his ears.. The sound is coming nearer and nearer with each passing step and his gaze was fixed towards corridor.. There enters TWINKLE yet in another simple salwar kurti I failed to notice since all I can see was her INNOCENT and CHARMING face and her deep brown eyes.. Her wet hair strands trying to embarace her checks but were cutely blocked by her spects.. Wow man..!! Such a radiant piece of beauty she is!! And moreover she is unaware of it.. trails of my thoughts was broken by buzzing of her phn and immediately I turned to other side.. Oh god..!! Don't no from how long I was staring her like an idiot with wide open mouth.. I mentally kicked myself for being and idiot and staring her like a loafer..

"Hello chinky!! WHR r u?? come soon m standing alone here" she answered her phn being nervous..

As soon as I heard "standing alone" I smartly shook my head here and there and realised yes..!! It was just me and her and moreover llect hall is still locked.. A flush of happiness ran through my blood and I couldn't stop myself thanking god for this moment.. I jus wanted to talk to her but failed to gather courage and stood still stealing glances from the corner of my eyes..

Twinkle's thinking... She is hastly running up towards lect hall trying to catch her breath in between and making chanchan of her anklet gathering some eyeballs towards her with the sound.. Thnk u babaji time pe pahuchane k lie.. I just wanted to avoid the looks while entering lect hall late..from now on I'll come up little early.. But where is this chinky..?? ye ladki na kabi ni sudhar sskati.. Mentally accusing chinky and making silly faces i finally reach corridor of lect hall... And... The sight froze me..i find it hard to take even a small single step.. My muscles paralysed and nervousness took over my mind..
HE was standing right in front of lect hall all alone looking towards me.. Y the hell this butterflies are dancing in my tummy..!! Control twinkle control!!
I hope m not confusing he's the same boy chinky was talking abt yesterday..KUNJ SARNA.. CLG stud, star musician and hheartthrobe of clg gals.. Wait a minute..!! Itna kch to chinky ne nahi boli thi..y m addind adjectives myself.. M i blushhing..?? Y m feeling warmth around my cheecks...?? My heart is asking so many questions..
I took a long sigh and again found myself capturing his face in my eyes..!! Indeed he's handsome with perfectly build body even I can see his biceps which are evident inspite of his shirt.. His jet black deep seated eyes are doing magic on me.. Is he looking at me..?? No no no..!! Y he'll notice me.. He must be having a long list of gals drooling over him all the time.. Y he'l be interested in a loaner..
Suddenly my moment was halted by my cell buzzing loudly..gosh..!! Did I make it evident that I was checking him out..?? Hope not..
I talked to chinky and asked her to come soon as nervousness was killing me.. But deep down a part of me never wanted anybody to arrive now as its my moment and wanted to live a lifetime in it.. Just WO and mai!!! Sounds perfect..!! What..?? My mind questioned my heart.. This is not correct.. He's a spoilt brat he must be a Casanova kind of guy who make use of gals and leave them.. Saty away from him.. My heart wanted to rebellion but on what grounds.. I hardly kno him.. Just saw him now..havnt shared a word with him den hw I no he's not like DAT.. Y I feel so much connected to him..?? My mind and heart were battling and my eyes wanting to see him.. I found myself sneak peeking at him so many times.. Until my senses came back to reality by a quick pat on my back...
"Oh chinky its u.. Tune to mujhe dara hi dia that"..twinkle said gasping
"Tera dhyan kaha that..kidhar dekhri this tu" chinky smirked understanding exactly what was going on..
Twinkle ignored and changed the topic cleverly towards library and books..meanwhile stealing glances at him..

Soon many students gathered and still lect hall was yet to open... Parinay came and noticed kunj who was looking towards a girl in intervals obviously not intended to be evident to anybody else.. He turned to see her.. So this must be twinkle he thought in his mind and smirked.. Kunj saw him and waved him to come and join the Gang.. He was reluctant being annoyed for last night but followed him..
Soon an announcement was made abt classes being canceled today owing to an imp confrence in clg.. All were happy for the surprise day off and hurrayed..the public dispersed and I barely got to look twinkle in the crowd..
I kept aside her thoughts and tried to follow parinay but he too walked away hastily avoiding talking to me.. And now I kno hw hurt he was..!!

To be continued soon..
Don't forget to leave a comment only if u like..
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved it.
Twinj scene was cute.
Continue soon plz.
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...Kunj is so in love
continue soon
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...AMazing di!!!😃😳👏
Loved it!!!😳
Update the nxt part soonish...can't wait!!!😃
BTW thanks a lot for PM!🤗
And sorry for commenting late!😳

Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written ... Cant wait to read the nxt prt ... Update soon buddy
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear 😳👏
It's becoming more and more interesting day by day 😳😛
Plz update soon 😃
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Right so I just read all three parts and I love the concept! Twinkle as a nerd is the cutest thing ever. Can't wait for them to actually talk! Great beginning 😛
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update 😳
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

Amazing update. Loved it.
Twinj scene was cute.
Continue soon plz.

Thnk u dear.. Many more twinj scenes to come..stay tuned..

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

Awesome update...Kunj is so in love

continue soon

Thnx lot.. Will continue soon.. Yupp many more of his shades will be revealed..
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phycho

<font color="#0000ff">Wow...AMazing di!!!😃😳👏</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Loved it!!!😳</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Update the nxt part soonish...can't wait!!!😃</font>
<font color="#0000ff">BTW thanks a lot for PM!🤗</font>
<font color="#0000ff">And sorry for commenting late!😳</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>

Thnk u so much dear..!! Will continue soonish..
Loved d way u guys encourage a new writer..really m great full..

Originally posted by: maisarah

Beautifully written ... Cant wait to read the nxt prt ... Update soon buddy

Thnx lot.. Stay tuned.. Next part coming soon..