TB Article: Vinti Idnani quitting JKHRR !

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Vinti Idnani, who essays the role of Nandini in Life OK's 'Jane Kya Hoga Rama Re' is apparently leaving the show!
According to our sources, "Vinti has decided to quit the show and the reason behind it is her mother's ill health. Vinti's mother is not well since a long time and she has to take her mom away for special treatment, which requires her to travel."
We contacted Vinti, who confirmed the news, "Yes, I am leaving the show as my mom is not well and I have to take her out for a treatment, for which I need time. That is the reason I have decided to quit the show."
Vinti will be shooting till 16th March and the production house is currently looking for her replacement.
We wish her mom a speedy recovery.

Oh no..!! Nothing can b more shocking for me!!! 😭 😭 😭 i can't even imagine Jkhrr n Ranan without vinti! She gave nandu life! How can she b replaced! Why this happened with us! 😭 m so broken ryt now!
But still can't do anything.. family comes first for everyone.. hope her mother gets well asap n we get Vinti back otherwise 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
are yr
you broke my heart by giving such news . She is life of the show . Its not that easy to accept someone else .After coming so far suddenly this... But it's not her fault also . ... hope her mom become well as soon as possible, afterall family is most important than anything ..
well thanks for sharing dear
atleast now we're mentally prepare for this..Edited by spring089 - 8 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jus saw this on dtb... what's this? this is such a sad news... I dont think I can imagine someone else as Nandu.. I have already ditched many shows because of replacement of the leads n now again its happening to me... :(
I bet all JKH fans r feeling horrible right now...

anyway, vinti needs to take care of her mother. Sincerely praying that her mom recovers soon... I'm so proud of her that she's doing this as a doted daughter... All the best Vinti... take care. We love you :)

and tfs Belle.
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm too shocked... Feeling bad and not sure if someone else can ever replace her, ranan might be incomplete without her
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dear u made me mute :( i am in shock.. I hope her mother recover soon. But Ranan without her? Cant even imagine :(
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really sad for RaNan fans. I am in complete shock. I really don't know what else to say...just summed up my feelings in a post already. Mind is all over the place.

That's it...I'm out. I can't watch it beyond this point now.

But I wish Vinti's mother good health. God bless her.
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Instead of replacing Vinti agar Nandu ko Chandigarh bhej de and bring Nandu back when Vinti's mom is better would have still made me stick to the show...
I think I'm gonna watch till Vinti plays Nandu and quit watching when someone else comes in her place...
tannulove thumbnail
so sad hope her mom get well soonEdited by tannulove - 8 years ago
surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such terrible news 
But her mother need her more
Hope she gets well soon 
Please don't replace her send her away for sometime 
After her mother recovers bring her back 
moon_chaudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Vinti Idnani, who essays the role of Nandini in Life OK's 'Jane Kya Hoga Rama Re' is apparently leaving the show!
According to our sources, "Vinti has decided to quit the show and the reason behind it is her mother's ill health. Vinti's mother is not well since a long time and she has to take her mom away for special treatment, which requires her to travel."
We contacted Vinti, who confirmed the news, "Yes, I am leaving the show as my mom is not well and I have to take her out for a treatment, for which I need time. That is the reason I have decided to quit the show."
Vinti will be shooting till 16th March and the production house is currently looking for her replacement.
We wish her mom a speedy recovery.

Oh no..!! Nothing can b more shocking for me!!! 😭 😭 😭 i can't even imagine Jkhrr n Ranan without vinti! She gave nandu life! How can she b replaced! Why this happened with us! 😭 m so broken ryt now!
But still can't do anything.. family comes first for everyone.. hope her mother gets well asap n we get Vinti back otherwise 😭 😭

vinti iz just Mindblowing for nandu's Chracter...
i even can't imagine dat some one will play D role of nandu... as vinti Done... also Her chemostry wid Jatin iz Fantastic... these two guys make a Gr8 Couple... itni refreshing Jodi hai dono ki...
how we can live widOut dem...

also i agree With Each Words of Urs @belle