Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

copying what i wrote in the other AT..

when it comes to ritik..shiv never thinks,she simply reacts...and shesha did say in that olv that her fitoor for ritik is going to land her in trouble one day something...so if she sees her hubby getting married to someone else she is not going to stand by and seek shivji to come down and help..she may just crash in all angry and yes it will expose shesha before all and maybe ritik may say hrtful things to her crashing ehr back to earth that it is shiv for him always and shesha could not be his shiv something...shesha needs that reality check...and this is where yamini may add fuel and intensify the rift...

especially if shivanya is badly injured, she may be unable to process anything and just collapse in front of the mandap.  here rithik will think shesha harmed shivanya to get married to take her place, so shesha will get some unwarranted blame. it is possible and the most dramatic route, but maybe too dramatic,
Renee90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when it comes to ritik..shiv never thinks,she simply reacts...and shesha did say in that olv that her fitoor for ritik is going to land her in trouble one day something...so if she sees her hubby getting married to someone else she is not going to stand by and seek shivji to come down and help..she may just crash in all angry and yes it will expose shesha before all and maybe ritik may say hrtful things to her crashing ehr back to earth that it is shiv for him always and shesha could not be his shiv something...shesha needs that reality check...and this is where yamini may add fuel and intensify the rift...

first  they have to show yamini realizing  Shiv is naagin & shivsha are sisters ,cousins whatever & then try to put a wedge between them.
how will they show that?πŸ˜•
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Renee90

first  they have to show yamini realizing  Shiv is naagin & shivsha are sisters ,cousins whatever & then try to put a wedge between them.
how will they show that?πŸ˜•

she will this week via morni and about shiv and shesha together she may have already seen them together and for her to hatch this plan she has to see shesha all over ritik and shiv reaction to it...yamini has to know that shiv really loves ritik and not just pretending to take revenge...only then can she use it as her weapon 
Renee90 thumbnail

she will this week via morni and about shiv and shesha together she may have already seen them together and for her to hatch this plan she has to see shesha all over ritik and shiv reaction to it...yamini has to know that shiv really loves ritik and not just pretending to take revenge...only then can she use it as her weapon 

oh okkk... i did not see the latest OLV.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pomegranate

especially if shivanya is badly injured, she may be unable to process anything and just collapse in front of the mandap.  here rithik will think shesha harmed shivanya to get married to take her place, so shesha will get some unwarranted blame. it is possible and the most dramatic route, but maybe too dramatic,

ekta cashes in on high drama and this may also happen ..also ritik may get visions of her injured and then she collapses in his arms and then shesha is exposed and he may blame shesha for hurting shiv and wanting to marry him ...and also she sees him panicking for shiv jolting her back to earth ...this can actually happen...
Renee90 thumbnail
i want the whole bedroom seq to be Shesha's imagination. that would be the only way to make the whole sordid business more palatable.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

may be it is quite possible Sesha's closeness to Ritik might push Shiv to do something impulsive in turn leading out to revelation of her secret...and may be thats when Ritik finally gets enlightened.

and does anyone feel when Shivanya is in trouble this time may be sasur jee will help her??? he can na...
atleast for the sake of all Band aid u applied on my betaaa...here i am your saviorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kisi ny sbas dekh arjun perfermoing on holi event ... bt mjhy links nhi mil rahy hain to chk solo hai couple hai 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Renee90

i want the whole bedroom seq to be Shesha's imagination. that would be the only way to make the whole sordid business more palatable.

please aise na bol...
RiSha is my dream now

🀣
Renee90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

please aise na bol...
RiSha is my dream now

🀣

nooo... Sanchu , don't do this to me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†