Who is Aneri? Makhail's past?

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello D4 Ian's!! M lil confused watching the precap πŸ˜• As u seen Makhail was uttering Aneri"s name n got collapsed (still not sure ) in the precap.I thought Aneri is imaginary character which is inspired by that blind girl but precap gave me hint that Aneri might be his love.That's why he is so much attached with this project n want everything perfect.If u have noticed he get lost when he talks about her.The way he says "my Aneri" n explains her character it feels she is very close to his heart,she is always with him.As he is in so much love with her.
I don't know his past but he is emotionally hurted
Wat do u think guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kark12 thumbnail
some what I agree with u
..ur right
. he is so more CH connected to that that character... he feels for that character... he live in with aneri.. may be its such a important to het
may be his love but I really don't won't that to happen that he loved someone else..let's hope .. if he had past let's hope it to be best

but I can see he has pain for something in him...

or may be its his dream character i mean someone who comes In dream n connected to him... just a thought...

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Kark u r right she mi8 be his imagination but I don't think director will portray his psycho.I m 90 % sure Aneri is his past.Somewhere he found Aneri in Baby that's y he hates her or pretend to b like that.He d9esnt want to fall in Love again so he always avoids baby
kark12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reply1997

Kark u r right she mi8 be his imagination but I don't think director will portray his psycho.I m 90 % sure Aneri is his past.Somewhere he found Aneri in Baby that's y he hates her or pretend to b like that.He d9esnt want to fall in Love again so he always avoids baby

being imaging is nt psycho dear..

ur right may be that's y he tries to avoid her tries to keep her away from him..

but the way he was seeing the day she left from acadamy clearly shows there is defiantly something in his heart about baby or may be her nature made him to remember someone may be his past..
MiHarforever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u silvy..aneri can be mikhail's past..his first love (hope not)..baby makes him remember abt DAT so he stays away from baby..pretends to avoid her n insult her too..he doesn't want to fall in love again..he is has built a wall around his heart which only baby will break.. D serial is getting interesting day by day..πŸ˜‰ I loved d sentence which sonam said in yest's episode DAT netra out n baby in😳 baby was so much happy after listening to dis sentence kinda blushingπŸ˜‰ waiting for today's episode
Roopsha_98 thumbnail
I agree wid u...I think Aneri is his past who hurted him...πŸ€”...n Baby sayad bilkul Aneri jaisi hogi...thats y Miks aisa pretend karta hai k he hates Baby...pata nahi...πŸ€”...but actually he likes Baby...πŸ˜‰...n taki vo Baby k taraf attract na ho jae isliye usse rudely behave karta hai...πŸ˜•...lets see kya hota hai...πŸ˜‰...I'm waiting for an another MiHar perfomance...
kark12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roopsha_98

I agree wid u...I think Aneri is his past who hurted him...πŸ€”...n Baby sayad bilkul Aneri jaisi hogi...thats y Miks aisa pretend karta hai k he hates Baby...pata nahi...πŸ€”...but actually he likes Baby...πŸ˜‰...n taki vo Baby k taraf attract na ho jae isliye usse rudely behave karta hai...πŸ˜•...lets see kya hota hai...πŸ˜‰...I'm waiting for an another MiHar perfomance...

I don't think aneri had hurt him.. if so he would have hated her but he will become so soft by her thought only . so I think its something different..

may be aneri is the reason he started dancing or loving dancing..

or may be aneri was the girl who secretly loved him that he nt known atlast something wrong went with her n at the end she said about her love to him
Doe_gurl thumbnail
Hii Roopsha! Where have u been..? I missed u. Ditto,m also waiting for mihar"s dance 😳

@Ekyy may be! Sonam is funny ,rmmber she said "has mat Teri Maa h" yester epi. Lol πŸ˜ƒ
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Ohh shitt didn't thought like tgat but I hope aisa naa hi hoo
Roopsha_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kark12

I don't think aneri had hurt him.. if so he would have hated her but he will become so soft by her thought only . so I think its something different..

may be aneri is the reason he started dancing or loving dancing..

or may be aneri was the girl who secretly loved him that he nt known atlast something wrong went with her n at the end she said about her love to him

Aisa bhi to ho sakta hai na k Aneri is dead...πŸ˜•...pata nahi q but iye khayal aya mere dimaag main...πŸ˜†