Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Sanaya Irani gives yet another sizzling performance! Take a look-

Gorgeous actress Sanaya Irani back with a power pack number on television!

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 | 8:34:15 PM IST

Sanaya Irani is back with a power packed performance and it is heart touching!

Yes, Sanaya who showcased her brilliant dancing skills on Colors' reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8 is back on colors to make everyone groove with her on a peppy dance number.

Sanaya danced on the song Gerua from the Shahrukh-Kajol starer film Dilwale.

Sanaya has been part of Colors for two popular shows 'Rangrasiya', where she romanced Ashish Sharma and Jhalak - where she showed her amazing dance moves. We are excited to see her back on the channel where she would perform and also host a section of the award show!

This award function just got cooler!

Are you as excited as we are? Comment Below !

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/30641-sanaya-irani-gives-yet-another-sizzling-performance-take-a-look.htm

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsel

Such a cute IV and pics๐Ÿ˜Š Strawberry, Bubblegum, Barbie doll ๐Ÿ˜†. Thanks for sharing bro!

Welcome Deep ! Feeling nice to see you after a long time. Yaa,It was a typical Jun-Sanaya fun filled segment. ๐Ÿ˜† Do you know what,I wanted to follow MJHT only because of Arjun n Sanaya because,that time I was only familiar wid these 2 faces of MJHT (Thanks to LRL ๐Ÿ˜†).

Even,when Individual characters Promos of MJHT started on Tele,I was expecting Mayank-Gunjan pairing in the show. ๐Ÿ˜† Rest is history.๐Ÿ˜›  If,I am not wrong then, when rumors came in Sesaon 2 that,may be makers will show Mayank-Gunjan as couple, then both 'Jodi' fanz* were so angry n upset wid CVs team(*fanz called them 'ManJan' jodi ๐Ÿคฃ) n they didn't miss a single chance to attack on MJHT Official page n Star indya site. Miss those craziest days... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Welcome Deep ! Feeling nice to see you after a long time. Yaa,It was a typical Jun-Sanaya fun filled segment. ๐Ÿ˜† Do you know what,I wanted to follow MJHT only because of Arjun n Sanaya because,that time I was only familiar wid these 2 faces of MJHT (Thanks to LRL ๐Ÿ˜†).

Even,when Individual characters Promos of MJHT started on Tele,I was expecting Mayank-Gunjan pairing in the show. ๐Ÿ˜† Rest is history.๐Ÿ˜›  If,I am not wrong then, when rumors came in Sesaon 2 that,may be makers will show Mayank-Gunjan as couple, then both 'Jodi' fanz* were so angry n upset wid CVs team(*fanz called them 'ManJan' jodi ๐Ÿคฃ) n they didn't miss a single chance to attack on MJHT Official page n Star indya site. Miss those craziest days... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes Jo pretty packed first half of the year in real life and I visit IF just to comment on frd's stories and to follow reg Sanaya's news monthly basis๐Ÿ˜†. Don't worry once her show starts I will be back with our other crazy members to res in your posts๐Ÿ˜‰

I totally get your crazy days of MJHT and have an idea about this fiasco. I could still see the spunky spark between Arjun and Sanaya๐Ÿ˜† Bless their friendship. Areyy you got your reel life fantasy turned into reality unlike many fandoms๐Ÿ˜ณ Savor their real life moments from now on๐Ÿ˜›

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsel

Yes Jo pretty packed first half of the year in real life and I visit IF just to comment on frd's stories and to follow reg Sanaya's news monthly basis๐Ÿ˜†. Don't worry once her show starts I will be back with our other crazy members to res in your posts๐Ÿ˜‰

I totally get your crazy days of MJHT and have an idea about this fiasco. I could still see the spunky spark between Arjun and Sanaya๐Ÿ˜† Bless their friendship. Areyy you got your reel life fantasy turned into reality unlike many fandoms๐Ÿ˜ณ Savor their real life moments from now on๐Ÿ˜›

Oh GR8 !! I think,most are waiting for her Grand come back n 1 another Big Forum. ๐Ÿ˜† This time,I'll be not there because,now really busy in Study n Official commitments. But,will be definitely try to catch all Dhamaal on Forum. (Because,Haters are more interested in her compare to her Fanz ๐Ÿ˜†)

When,MJHT was On-air,I was not active on any social networking sites/Forums even,I joined I-F after MJHT ended (before IPKKND started). n when,IPKKND news came, I still remember our all Forum frndz  were busy to collect all info abt Barun because,we were not aware wid him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ n we were so happy when,we got 1 old article abt his marriage. ๐Ÿคฃ Gosh ! We were really crazy that time. But,after that craziness now I can better understand this 'Reel to real' shippers fandom.

Even,I saw a group who always bashed Sanaya because,they were not cool wid Arjun friendship wid Sanaya. According to them,Sanaya was reason of all rift n differences between Arjun n his co-star of MJHT.

Fanz will be fanz n this circle will be continue in future too... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

new pic for #SanayaIrani frm the #GoldenPetalAwards with @ManishPaul03 & Mouni Roy

Voir la traduction
  • RETWEETS
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
  • RETWE
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She is so cute ans angelic

Love
Anna