Video Credit: Joseph.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB7ZxJyGPDs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow sanaya looks gorgeous. Thanks joseph  for the wu,videos,caps. Edited by ammykhan - 8 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
E24 (08 Mar,2016) > Women's Day Spl

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB7ZxJyGPDs[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB7ZxJyGPDs

Written Update :

Arjun - She is one of the most special ladies of my life.

VO - Yes, it is Sanaya who is special for Ritik  aka, Arjun Bijlani. And on the occasion of  Women's day, Ritik has confessed this only to U Me Aur TV.

Arjun - She is one of the most special ladies of my life. One of my oldest from... from... right from  when I started my career...

Sanaya - Left Right Left... not Miley Jab Hum Tum...

Arjun -  Yeah, Left Right Left... & we are still friends & we are good friends & I love you, Sanaya.

Sanaya - I love you too...

VO - The equation between Arjun & Sanaya is so good that Arjun had a nickname for Sanaya...

Arjun - I used to call her strawberry. And I would tease Mohit saying, 'Mohit you took the strawberry, yaar...you took away my strawberry', ...but no issues... I am happy, she has got a wonderful guy.

Sanaya - Yeah... a lot of times Arjun said to me, lets run away to Switzerland...

Arjun - Not Switzerland... Italy...

Sanaya - Italy... sorry... lets run away to Italy, just you & me...but, I never took up that offer. (to Arjun) We can go... some years down the line... when we are tired of both of them.

VO -  That is how friendship should be!! But Ritik, if Sanaya is so special to you, you can praise her a bit. And today is Women's Day too. So quickly praise Sanaya least she get upset with you.

Arjun -  I think Sanaya is looking awesome. I think pink just suits Sanaya. She looks  like such a bubble gum.

Sanaya - Awww!!!

Arjun - No, I mean she looks like a barbie doll & the most special thing about Sanaya is her smile... & when she smiles... my special feature is also my smile...

Sanaya - See, actually...

Arjun - So lets smile for the camera.
Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pix  :

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful pix and the write ups. 
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow! Sbs E24 Sanaya segmentπŸ‘...thanks Joseph and Swati for sharing Sbs and E24 segments video, link ,written update and caps...liked both segments very much... .E24 segment  was very cute ...arjun and sanaya interview was very cute one..😊..πŸ˜ƒ.loved it very much... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

sanaya was looking very very very  gorgeous and amazing in pink dress..πŸ‘πŸΌ...loved her smile and especially loved the glow on her face ...that glow was making her look even more beautiful.... ...she was looking outstanding...

loved all the caps ...the caps are very very good ..superb workπŸ‘...

love Gunjan...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 8 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Such a cute IV and pics😊 Strawberry, Bubblegum, Barbie doll πŸ˜†. Thanks for sharing bro!