aur 7th march ke birthday boy bhi sirf ek hi hai 😆

🥳  LOUD Birthday SHOUTOUT to Mayur!!!!🥳

ye decide karna mushkil hai ye don he ya chota don 🤣

bwhahaaa...🤣 well bada to hogaya ye chota don😆

Mayur wish you a very very very happy birthday😃😃
mai koi bkwas ni kar rahi aaj😆
just wishing your happiness and cheering you up
for the upcoming responsibilities and all that life throws your way
i wish god gives you the right vibes to play merrily with those...and you be content in whatever you do😃
stay happy. stay blessed😳😳😳

i would have put more efforts in the thread..but you know better how i run out of balance and then had to steal padosi ka wifi 🤣
had this song drabble already readied for ur bday before my exams😆
and laptop broke down😭 i thought mera plan chaupat hojaayega😆
so managed to get it alright😳😳
and arey party karna hena...scroll down😉

its been months koi party ki he mene yaha😆

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

lets get to buisness⭐️

chal chaiyaa chaiyaa chaiyaa😆

good huh??
lets make it better😉
 now ur both favourites down there😃😉

siti bhi baja di ab toh 😆

well surf excel se kuch yaad aya?? 😆
my dream bwahahaha tagging along vaishu ankie pkd tehs u and me 🤣
ring the bell??? bwahhahaa 🤣

ab inka favourite khan 😆
ghar ka khana😆
to aaj apan sab yahi khayenge😉

and jaate jaate ye bhi⭐️⭐️

dil pe patthar rakh ke tumhari sona ke pic daale mene 🤣
taali toh baja do yaar 😆
ye lo ek aur😆
isiliye admit kar rahi hu ki this is the one and only song i liked her 😆

kha liya bohat😆
lay down on the couch.put some music and scroll down!!!
its the last bits of the thread promise!! 😆

suearmaniac thumbnail

time for gift😉

😃unexpected auto ride😃             

In the room filled with sunlight from the front window...she walked tying the handkerchief around her mouth tightening the knot at the back of her head. With the dusting stick she patted off the dust as the dust particles came lively illuminated in the light's path. Busy in her work she tried to keep her mind elsewhere but the stubborn Heart won the tug of war.

It was him that was bothering her...not  that he did anything practically...but ever since she realized her feelings for him her heart has pulled her mind to think according to its way.  It all was him which would occupy her thoughts.

No matter how hard she tried to back off.coz she knew it wasn't possible...her and him! But then again imagining them together gave her the peace...she didn't knew if he felt the same...but dreaming about their future together was always felt right by her.

Tune jo naa kaha

Mai wo suntan raha...

Khaamakha bewajah...

khwaab bunta raha...

As her eyes caught sight of the beautiful sunlight waves and on them bouncing were the dust particles her heavy heart smiled ruefully. Regret wasn't because she fell in love with him ...regret for not voicing her feelings in front of him...

_____________back in time_______

It was the autumn season when she had hoped out to the small forestry near her house to pick some flowers and little tomatoes. And then when she was returning she saw him sitting against the bark of the tree. He was scribbling something on the paper , his shoulders hunched. Curious that she was...started walking towards him but before she could reach him he stood up to leave.

She found a scrunched paper ball rolled up beside the stone. She touched where he had leaned trying to take a whiff as if his scent would do her any good. Slowly she unwrapped the letter and found the disheartening story penned in it.  She gasped "he loves the girl next door" .

Her hands flew to cover her mouth as her heart raced with the truth lying in front of her. She again stared at his handwriting "she's no more ...oh Lord why did you take her away." That explained why he sat hunched up.

_______back again to the room and her______

Where she had so many feelings for him he loved someone else and that someone was dead now...tears pricked and glistened in the light as the heat pointed directly at her face giving her a slight headache. She loosened the knot and lowered her handkerchief to  breathe...

Tune jo naa kaha

Mai wo suntan raha...

Khaamakha bewajah...

khwaab bunta raha...

she switched on the fan to calm herself...why does she think about this and all about him she had no answer...and thinking that always left her sad and empty. She was a fool...he didn't ever showed any signs if he liked her then why did she always lose herself in his story and his life and all the things that lead her to him.

She noticed Haider coming in from the main door in haste. Untying the cloth from around her neck she stopped the tears and smiled at her brother who was quickly busy in fetching his wallet.

" zoya ...ammi...lets go the auto's here. I didn't have to walk a long distance...asad was going in the same auto so he would drop us off c'mon hurry up he's getting late for his classes!"

Damn that auto! Yet again another thing which was leading her to him.but why was she excited ...why did she run to her room like that and started adjusting her clothes to be presentable. They were going in a function and that wasn't where she wanted to look good...the thought of seeing him again made her happy. As they locked their house zoya let her ammi walk first. She had her eyes lowered. Hearing him greet her ammi she smiled a small smile. Her ammi has already climbed in the auto's backseat. She raised her eyes and  met with his deep brown ones directly. There was nothing she could see in his eyes...or was there something that he was hiding so well. She couldn't take his gaze anymore and climbed after her ammi awaiting haider to sit beside her. She looked away as asad's head dipped inside the auto to sit beside her. Why now!! There's no place for us in this city of love!

Jaane kiski hume lag gai hai nazar

Iss shahar mein naa apna thikaana raha...

koi chahat se na ab apni chalta raha

Khaamakha bewajah...

khwaab bunta raha...

She fisted her hand tightly ... "why did the auto driver suggested haider to sit in front with him!! I can't handle him close...god that is going to be a suffocated ride" she held her breathe as the seat dipped. He was sitting beside her and that...too so close...this closeness at a time was making her feeling something unknown and at the same time was heartbreaking. She wanted to run away! That all made her feel nothing...just stuck! She leaned more into her ammi as the auto took turn and so did he...into her. Her heart skipped a beat as his right arm pressed against her left arm. She swallowed the lump...they were sitting arm to arm and thigh to thigh... This was so awkward yet good! She glanced at the rearview mirror where she could see his face. It again showed her nothing!

Her saddened eyes fell on her hands, her fingers playing with the purse chain.

Why doesn't he show something!another turn and she pressed against him this time. As she regained her composure when the auto sped on the highway she closed her eyes trying not to moan.her teary eyes met his from the rear view as the auto bounced on the road he mistook the glistening something in her eyes with a blurr that caused the mirror to jerk.

Dard pehle se hai zyada...

Khud se phir ye kiya wada...

Khaamosh nazre ...rahe bezubaan...

Then followed the talks...the general exchange of what he does and what is he studying. He was looking at her ammi who was asking him and zoya felt really stuck between. His eyes would often glance at her. She tried to maintain a straight face.

"zoya you could take help from him in ur subjects. He would help won't he?" her ammi asked.

She just nodded as her lips withered...she found herself silent not being able to speak up.

"ofcourse zoya...if you need any help I'm there" he said and she looked up to him in the eye.

Ab na pehli si baatein hai...

Bolo to lab thartharaatien hai...

Raaz ye dil ka...naa ho bayaan...

He knew that her eyes were questioning...he also knew that she had something for him...but it was as simple as that...he didn't want to hurt her...he believed she was a nice innocent girl...

He liked her but just not loved her...that was it. But he can be a very very good friend to her. Afterall it was them who were getting married in near future. He has overheard his ammi and abbu talk about the sort of agreement between his grandmother and her grandfather.

They both were born In the same month and then and there it was so commited by her grandfather that he would send this little sunshine into their house as a daughter in law...the old typical customs he didn't believe  but he knew that zoya deserved the deal...he didn't want anything to go between them just now ...so what if he overheard but he can't tell her...their careers were more important of a deal right now...the future was future...and as a friend when he said he'll be there for her he meant that. But he couldn't initiate or inbuilt any feelings inside her and that's why the honest him never showed her that type of love because he didn't had it...it was just the respect and admiration for her which he let out to her...afraid that he was so that she don't mistook his care for anything else ...she wasn't dealing very nicely with it all he could see but he himself had no idea in a situation like this what could he do...

Hoga  na ab asar hum pe to nahi...

Humsafar mein to hai...

Humsafar ab nahi...

The auto came to a stop as they reached his coaching tower. With a jerk asad and zoya moved forward on the application of breaks. Both held the seat with their hand  and as they did  the hands landed at each others. Her hairs formed a cascade from their front and she was lost in his eyes as he stared at her...her hairs providing them an another room of their own. He looked at their hands and then back into her eyes which were wet again trying to convey something to him...wanting something which he didn't have to give it to her.

Door jata raha...

Paas ata raha...

Khaamakha bewajah...

Khwaab bunta raha

She watched him as he dropped his eyes...maybe those were the guilty eyes...it all was so complicated and she overstressed on it trying to understand what she saw in his eyes. Then suddenly all the warmth was gone. He had left the auto. She watched him climbing the stairs of the tower,his bag bouncing n his back. As the auto restarted she felt a void like she lost something. The hot summer air hit her but on loosing the warmth from him she still shivered.

That him being near...that warmth of his thighs, his arms, his shoes slightly touching her sandals. She stared at her hand on which his hand was there sometime back. Her mind was blank now...she wasn't even feeling anything...what was it she didn't knew ...that all went weird. She curled her hairs behind her ears and glanced at her mother who was staring on the other side outside to the city racing back as the auto rode ahead.

________________ few days later____________

She was missing him...she had no right to as she knew why would he ever saw her? That was just a coincidence that the auto ride happened...it was all uncalled for. She wandered out the house and her legs on its own led her to the small forestry nearby. she halted as she again saw him leaned on the bark of the tree scribbling something up. Was he again writing about the girl he loved?...the one who died of cancer.

Aya wo phir nazar ese...

Baat chidne lagi phir se...

Aankhon mein chubhta...

Kal ka dhua...

She was though happy to see him here. He shifted his gaze at the stone as he felt someone's presence. But she decided to not show up...she didn't want him to stop coming here. It was their s favourite place to come to when wanted some peace. She hid behind a tree as he looked around. Resting her back at the tree she placed one hand at her heaving chest...her heart beats were jumping over and over for an uncalled reason.

Haal tera na humsa hai...

Is khushi mein kyu gam sa hai...

Basne laga kyu ...

Phir who jahaan...

She watched him leave again and ran to the place where he sat. her fingers caressed the tree bark and the tears left her eyes...what was it that she was feeling...heartache seemed terrible. More terrible was wanting to see him even after knowing that seeing him would make her cry and suffocate more.she leaned back just as he had done.

Who jahaan dur jiss se ,...

Gaye the nikal...

Phir se aankho ne kardi hai

Jese pehel.....

She smiled as she breathed in...this time there was his scent trailed behind him.she rolled on her hips to pick up the rolled up paper. On it she read "Lord I can't see those eyes...those eyes makes me feel guilty...i just can't give her what she wants coz I still love my love."

She covered her face with the paper...her wet cheeks stained the white sheet and the ink blurred out of the letters transforming into shapes. From behind the paper came her sobs.

Lamha beeta hua...

Dil dukhaata raha...

Khamakha bewajah...

Khwaab bunta raha,...

______________one afternoon__________

Days have passed and she tried getting over him...and she couldn't...but after what she read she knew what was his problem and she tried making it easy ...for him! As she ran fast trying to catch the auto her world ceased yet another time. There he was offering her the lift in his auto once again.she smiled at him and climbed in. there were only two passengers ...them. and the seat made them comfortable however both of them remembered the last ride together...and the gap between them where they sat on their own made them uncomfortable somewhere.

She pursed her lip. No she promised to make it easy for him...and she would not fall apart now. It was an awkward silence between them. And they were soon at her place and once again their auto jerked to a stop. Time again for their hands to meet. But to their disappointment there was enough space between them where they held the seat for support. Her eyes dropped controlling her lips to not grimace.

Tune jo naa kaha

Mai wo suntan raha...

Khaamakha bewajah...

khwaab bunta raha...

she felt the warmth again after a shiver...it was his hand which had slipped on hers. When she looked at him she saw the intentional touch he initiated. He blinked at her.

"sorry"

One whisper from him undid her self control. She held his hand between her both and bit her upper lip to not cry out.

Jaane kiski hume lag gai hai nazar

Iss shahar mein naa apna thikaana raha...

koi chahat se na ab apni chalta raha

Khaamakha bewajah...

khwaab bunta raha...

"I love you asad...i love you jammy"

Asad's head shot up as he heard jammy from her mouth. How did she know! This name was known to his love and not anyone else...

"I've been reading those notes" ...she lowered her eyes admitting and he gaped at her.

Asad Ahmed khan ...the patient who recovered from memory loss have always believed he loved a girl who called him jammy...but the name slipped by...and then the few things about her too went away..all he remembered was she was the girl next door to him and called him jammy.when he got back he mistook tanveer as zoya  coz she was beautiful and zoya was annoying. coz both lived next door to  him and when tanveer died he again lost his faith...but always went to woods and let it out to his Lord whatever he has to.

And now...she called him jammy he knew it was zoya all the way and  it was zoya in his future too! from the time he was born they were both destined to be together. He stared at her eyes deeply and uttered mesmerized in the magic of love once again

" I love you too zoey" with that a memory came back to him as he used to call him zoey when they were kids. Zoya was unable to realize what just happened. The honk of the auto brought her back to him

"asad ...but what you wrote about tanveer...you.." zoya was overwhelmed...

" I have died everyday thinking about the girl I loved is no more with me...and the girl who loves me can't be loved back...it was all confusing zoya...when I got back from Mumbai attack.

Zoya held his hands tighter and showered light kisses out of love... "you knew i...i loved /..you!"

He smiled with tears glistening and held her in his arms...the time stood still for them amidst the buzzing traffic.

Bujh gai aag thi...daag jalta raha...

Somewhere between the woods.the rolled up paper flew with the winds and struck the stone who have witnessed both of them finding a way out of the agony. On it were shapes of the spread out ink...and the shapes were HEARTS.

Umm...hmmm..umm...hmmm

Umm...hmmm..umm...hmmm

__________THE END_______    

wrote it in february after a whole gap of 2 months...so have not regained that writing punch back...might be confusing like me.but still hope u like it mayur

and you guys too!!!! wish him happy birthday and leave ur wishes below...

the chutku writer in me is forcing me to ask for likes and comments too 🤣

dena ho toh dedena ye bkwas zaroor tha haha 😆

again many many happy returns of the day mayur 🤗

love

sue ❤️

suearmaniac thumbnail
special res for the birthday boy 🥳

return gift me kya doge??
just kidding 🤣
bas comment me koi complaint mat karna ki ye sad track kyu ghusaya mene 😆
ending to acchi di na tumhare liye 😳

you guys pls wish him up
mai jaati hu chemistry padhne...have my exams😭
have fun..aur bday is on 7th march
wo to wifi mile na mile isiliye abhi khola thread 🤣 chori ka i use na
ki kara lol
tata

kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res...
abhi t20 final match time...
and happy bday mayur .

Unres,
Awesome kidddo
🤗
lved it...
❤️
so then he got to know, zoya is her love at last..hehe what a sudden change!!
but nice...😳😳😳
Nice thread...👍🏼
But ye kya shahrukh ko liya tune, Karan hota to maza aa jata, huh...
aur likh jab bhi padhke boar jao tab...😉

Edited by kadia717 - 8 years ago
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Mayur..
Beautiful OS sue..
Loved it very much..
_Annie_ thumbnail
Amazzingg thread suee darlinggg 🤗
All the best for your exam! Jaa ke padhai kro 😆