leeminhoduna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys! Can someone tell me a summary of SSEL . I didnt watch it for a lonnng time. the last time i watched it it was when suhani's father went to jail. BUt i have no idea what happened later. Can someone please tell me if you can??? Thank You!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saharsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mujhey abhi kuch hi min huayey hain is forum pay ayey but ya main ans kardeti hoon 
saharsonu thumbnail
First of all gauri harasment case main suhani kay father ko jil bhej diya jab suhani nay investigte kiya to pata chala kay yey sab gauri nay khud kiya tha takay suhani ko chot pohncha sakay then gauri ki sachayi samnay agayi or gauri ko rehab center bhej diya gaya phir dadi nay suhani ki insult kivl infront of her dad to pankj suhani or bhanvna ko ly kar chala gaya phir yuvraj nay dadi ko dhamki di ky wo suhani ko wapis ly kr ay warna wo bhi ghar chor kar chala jyega phir dadi nay achay bany ka natak shuru kiya or suhani ko ghar wapas lay ayi 
saharsonu thumbnail
Or dadi ka next plan tha yuvani ko alag karnay kay liyey yuvani baby dadi nay yuvani say baby ki demand ki phir eik larki barbie ko ghar main layi or suhani kay khilaf planning kar kay usay yey bataya kay wo kbhi bhi concieve nahin kar sakti or mother nahin bn sakti then us larki barbie ko yuvani kay baby kay liyey surrogate mother banaya lekin barbie dadi say bhi das hath agay nikli or suhani ko hypnotize kiya takay wo sab ko pagal lagay then kidnap karwanay kay bad marwanay ki koshish ki or ab suhani gayab hai ghar main sab sochtay hain kay wo mar gayi except pratima or yuvraj kay or ab yuvraj devdas ban betha hai or barbie achanak pregnent ho gayi hai or pata nahin ab agay kya hoga agay jannay kay liyey dekhtay rahiyey suhani si eik larki mon to sun raat 6:30 pay only on star plus i hope apko samajh ayi 
leeminhoduna thumbnail

Originally posted by: saharsonu

First of all gauri harasment case main suhani kay father ko jil bhej diya jab suhani nay investigte kiya to pata chala kay yey sab gauri nay khud kiya tha takay suhani ko chot pohncha sakay then gauri ki sachayi samnay agayi or gauri ko rehab center bhej diya gaya phir dadi nay suhani ki insult kivl infront of her dad to pankj suhani or bhanvna ko ly kar chala gaya phir yuvraj nay dadi ko dhamki di ky wo suhani ko wapis ly kr ay warna wo bhi ghar chor kar chala jyega phir dadi nay achay bany ka natak shuru kiya or suhani ko ghar wapas lay ayi 

Thank you! I really appreciate that u tried but i dont understand hindi that well :/ (like reading it takes me ages idk why) but this gave me a vague idea. However is there any way you can write it in English??? 
saharsonu thumbnail
OMG👏 Wow but not again plzz ill have better option for u if u like that 
Desitvtvbox have option of written update at desitvbox u find written 
Updates for every single ep so open that read and enjoy it will help u😊 
Edited by saharsonu - 8 years ago
PrathameshS92 thumbnail
Welcome to the forum you both... Keep asking, sharing what you like...
leeminhoduna thumbnail

Originally posted by: saharsonu

OMG👏 Wow but not again plzz ill have better option for u if u like that 

Desitvtvbox have option of written update at desitvbox u find written 
Updates for every single ep so open that read and enjoy it will help u😊 

Its okay!!I think i have an vague idea of whats happening... THANK YOU SOO MUCH 😉 
saharsonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: leeminhoduna

Its okay!!I think i have an vague idea of whats happening... THANK YOU SOO MUCH 😉 

😉 Its ok your welcome my pleasure
crusty thumbnail

After he comes back Pankaj takes Suhani and bhavna away coz there is no respect and value for them in BH. Yuvraj threatens to leave home if Suhani isn't back. Suhani-Dadi team up in some charity event and Dadi finally pretends to forgive her and calls her by her name, instead of the usual "Aye Ladki". All of them collectively lose their head in joy hearing this and are elated that a conniving, selfish, rude old bat has been kind enough to accept all these forgiving, submissive simpletons.

Once back, Pankaj and his just cause are forgotten and creatives move on to next issue as if the previous did not happen and made Rags have a PMS moment which makes her push a ladder on Suhani when a Shemale miraculously appears to save Suhani from it... And in return gets a place and job in BH with zero background checks n credentials. 

Meanwhile, Dadi's friend comes over with great grandchild and Dadi has sudden, insane urge to have one herself too. Not finding anything wrong with such obsession for a living thing in such a manner sheeps of BH nods their heads in Yes/No for her GGC(greatgrandchild) proposal. Rags nods 'No'. Menka nods 'Yes' but Anuj nods 'No'. The biggest bakri in all this, watching everyone else's nodding, decides to be the stupidest sheep of the lot and nods 'Yes' and forces Yuvraj in every possible way to agree to have a Baby.

In the meanwhile, Yuvraj plans V-day surprise and fills up balloons in their room...poisonous gas is filled in Balloons by some unknown entity. Which causes Suhani to pass-out. This fear of losing her makes her partner-in-stupidest-bakra-award agree for a baby coz he wants them to have best life together without regrets n wants to fulfill all her wishes. By this point we lose track of the fact that who actually wants this baby? Dadi or Suhani? 

But alas! What does inhaling a poisonous gas do to a person? Yes, right, it renders you infertile :) So, this convenient medical boo-boo happens with Suhani. Oh! In all this, the Shemale is revealed to be a She - Barbie. Who is a runaway (granddaughter) bride of Dadi's friend.

So, She now offers to be surrogate. After 2 seconds of brain functioning and logical questions, everyone goes back to their sheep-mode and agrees for this proposal with as much care n concern to issue as washing a buffalo. 

It is revealed Dadi and Barbie are in this together and D brought B to kick Suhani out.

B starts hypnotizing a sad Suhani who is distraught over her condition. Sad Su is made to do a lot of circus and Big Boss contestants' antics. Suhani eventually finds out B is bad n hypnotizing her but before she could inform to Yuvraj about it B gets Su kidnapped with the consent of Dadi. 

But unknown to Dadi B gets Su killed. Everyone searches for her...finds bloodied clothes. Cry for days and as you can see now, on 3rd day are ready for next drama and being sheeps. 

Welcomes, newbies. 
Have fun. :)
Edited by drummedup - 8 years ago