SBSuspense 05Mar" Gayatri Ranaji face to face !!!'

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Will Rana JI be reminded of Gayatri when he comes face to face with Savitri ?? will gayatri's truth be revealed to Ranaji ??

The segt airs and they show Gayatri who is in Rajasthani Savitri avtaar is seen helping out bathing the royal horse 
The horse gets restless and neighs and balks. She tries to calm him with chaney etcbut of no avail . As Savitri tries to bathe it with pail of water the water accidentally splashes on Savitri's face washing off the dark paint Gayatri has used to hide her identity 
On seeing Gayatri's face. The horse calms down , savitri then caresses the horse lovingly 

Rana ji comes there and Savitri quickly hides her face , but even on seeing savitri's face Rana ji has not recollection of Gatri as he is surpffering from memory loss .

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samidsamid thumbnail
tfs dear. ...waiting fr segment
Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
Waiting for the segment
fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are a fighter, Gayatri... Kudos to you..
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: samidsamid

tfs dear. ...waiting fr segment

Updates dear πŸ˜ƒ
It was an interesting segt 
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ya saw the seg..and Gayatri hides her face again with mud so that Ranaji may not see her.πŸ˜‰
like Sid said in  segments  ..ye raaz bhi jaldi hi khulega aur uske baad aur kai raaz aa jayenge ..i hope soon we will see our queen Gayatri  back with her original look.

Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
sishtyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM14

Ya saw the seg..and Gayatri hides her face again with mud so that Ranaji may not see her.πŸ˜‰

like Sid said in segments ..ye raaz bhi jaldi hi khulega aur uske baad aur kai raaz aa jayenge ..i hope soon we will see our queen Gayatri back with her original look.

i didn't saw yet.kai raaz aajayenge ??means what??ki khul jayenge .me too want g back with her original look nd rana's memory back !!
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sishtyfan

i didn't saw yet.kai raaz aajayenge ??means what??ki khul jayenge .me too want g back with her original look nd rana's memory back !!

I don't know if Sid was saying it for fun or actually its true,but he said that..πŸ˜›and rep also said something like that , Ranaji jaldi hi Rani ko pahchan le kyuki Raja Rani ko milkar rajmahal k dushmano se jung jo karni hai.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM14

like Sid said in  segments  ..ye raaz bhi jaldi hi khulega aur uske baad aur kai raaz aa jayenge ..i hope soon we will see our queen Gayatri  back with her original look.

Yes I want gayatri back as Queen