Mikaelson siblings are back! My review for 3X15

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Isn't it surprising how Mikaelson-centric episode can be good with much action?

that's what i thought after watching this episode!

Even Halijah scenes did not bother! I'm just gld Hayley is sorry for how Jackson suffered for her and still loved her! Now all i can hope is when Klaus and she reutrns to NOLA, Elijah would have really moved one!

Camille made an intelligent decision! Glad she has come out of her Klaus-centric storyline and will do something for herself (something intelligent, not troublesome). Somewhere it's good that she and Klaus broke up before he left NOLA! At least now he wouldn't be distracted!

Kol's comeback for amazing! They balanced his scenes by sharing it with family and Davina! Since old habits die hard, it won't be easy for Kol to simply choose blood bags over fresh blood! I'm looking forward to see how he struggles to be better for Davina! Just hope he doesn't become some lovesick foosl for her!

Missed Rebekah! Glad to see Finn back though i'm confused who brought him back considering he came back as vampire, not witch!

Overall, the episode was exciting! I'm glad they did not strech this Cortez storyline because it would have looked odd if Klaus wouldn't be able handle few old vampires when he survived all these years without the knowledge of sirelines!

Edited by libsrocks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Rohitha... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Damn this was definitely the best episode this season๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
,Just have to get Rebekah now ...

The bad A** ORIGINALS are back in business
wonder who brought Finn back ๐Ÿค”

Damn I must've re-winded the Kolvina scenes like a million times lol...totally shipping Davina & KOl 

When is d next  episode come out ???
Edited by ...Rohitha... - 8 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Freya got Finn back! It is confirmed in trailer of next episode (which will air after 3 weeks hiatus)