March 4th, Written Update: A Happy Ending?

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
As Samarth begins to lose consciousness, Muskaan brings Bhairavi and Shrenik into the room. Samarth drifts in and out of consciousness as Shrenik and Muskaan carry him out. Bhairavi tells him they are going to take him in his car.

Kavya is under lockdown and the men offer her food but she refuses. She distracts them and runs again. She runs into Sambhav who helps her get away. He tells her he saw the men pick her up from the house when she was chasing Samarth and was following her. He asks her if what she said about his family was true and she says yes. He asks her what the plan is next and she narrates the plan.

Shrenik and Bhairavi put Samarth in his car. Samarth questions Shrenik and he reveals everything to Samarth about Priya and how he was in responsible and how Bhairavi created the differences. How they will take care of Kavya also.  He knocks Samarth out with the butt of the gun. He puts him in the car and tells the driver to do the needful, to make it look like a drunk driving accident.

As the car leaves, Kavya reaches there and asks them to stop and questions them on Samarth. Shrenik is annoyed at Kavya and points the gun at her, but Muskaan tries to stop him. Shrenik tells her not to interfere or he will shoot her too. Kavya questions Shrenik again on where Samarth is. His men call and tell him they have put Samarth int he driver seat and have put the empty alcohol bottles in the car. Kavya yells to not hurt Samarth, but Shrenik orders them to kill Samarth. They hear loud noises and assume that Samarth has died. Kavya is shocked.

Bhairavi tells Shrenik to take care of Kavya as she is tired of her. Shrenik goes to shoot Kavya but Samarth reaches there and shoots the gun out of Shrenik's hand. Kavya rushes to him and embraces him. He holds on to Kavya's hand and confronts Shrenik and Bhairavi. 

He tells Bhairavi that she killed her brother and the person standing in front of her is no longer her brother. He tells them if they wanted the money they should have just asked. They were his only benefactors. He tells them Kavya saved him when she hugged him the first time. She whispered in his ear not to drink the drink and pretend to be intoxicated and inebriated and he would find the truth out on his own. He says as for Shrenik's men, they were easily persuaded to join his side for money.

Bhairavi says he has no proof against them and they can turn the tables on him by stating he was trying to hurt Muskaan and Samarth shows them the recording he made of them. Shrenik is upset and threatens Muskaan but Vasundhra arrives with the police and Sambhav and Shrenik, Muskaan and Bhairavi are arrested. 

Kavya thanks Sambhav and consoles Vasundhra. Vasundhra takes her away from there but Samarth holds Kavya's hand and stops her. He tells her that until now he didn't understand relationships but between them exists a kind of truth that he wants as a part of his life and asks Kavya to marry him proper. Kavya says yes.

Kavya and Samarth get married and talk to each other about their feelings. Samarth asks Kavya when she realized her feelings and Kavya says when she realized she was overprotective about him the same as her family. She asks him when his realization struck and he says he realized that she was beautiful inside out when she first mentioned how she'd rather have family than diamonds and later she continued to prove to him that her heart was beautiful too. Samarth tells her that he will always be by her side and won't let sadness in her life, and they make a vow to be with each other.

A year later Vasundhra is living with her granddaughter Kavya and Samarth, and Kuhu and Sambhav have become close to one another. Samarth is waiting on Kavya for their family photo, and she comes along sporting a belly, showing that she is pregnant. They take a picture together while shouting...Happy Endings!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed written update. Very nice episode and a beautiful end to the story.
Few minutes on Kuhu Sambhav story would have be nice too..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You dear for a wonderful update..As I mentioned was about to do but caught up with a meeting...

Beautifully done by the creatives & great work by the artists...

disappointed with the way the show was treated by the channel spite of  wonderful artists giving so much to the show and they had to make sure all the coverups are done...

Loved every BIT of the show .. It was always taking into consoderation the main dynamics and reasoning of the show which deals with LOVE MONEY POWER & TRUST andmust say Angad did a fine job as he was in contact I think & his reasoning had to be valued as there was no point in taking another artist when the dealing was with the two families...

I appluad Anagd for being with the show & also he a great pal of Apurva...

Now coming to beautiful Samarth & Kavya.. So cutely he proposed to her & she smiled...
& the beautiful scene later in the house

The last scene with Daadi Sambhav Kuhu and Samarth Kavya was Smiles to share ... Sambhav turned out well finally he was astray but somewhere knew he wronged his mama and finally became the good Boy...& nice to seem him with Kuhu.. I wished they showed a little of them nevertheless sometimes we do see someone as good companions whch showed in Sambhav & Kuhu...

I sooo wish to see Chotta Samarth or Chootaa Kavya and Par Daadi Vasundara with playing with them... Wish Wish there is a new season on a different channel who alue peoples work & story telling & have patience...

Samarth & Kavya's Joueeny just began .. Its a dream come true ...

They are such a striking cute couple.. After ages Samarth saw Happiness .. Kavya indeed was glowing
Apurva & Abigail have a beautiful onscreen presence

Lovely Story telling Loely Cast all of them it was MORE PURE HUMAN REASONING AND PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU LOVE YOU FOR URSELF NOT UR WEALTH But MONEY does make one feel the greed & Love Trust and Happiness all becom secondary.. Muskaan also realized she was BAD in her MONEY greed and knew she was to be punished as Daadi refused to accept her.. Bharavi decived her own Brother who loves her and wud give anything she wanted he wud always do that but he lost his loved one Priya and that was a BIG hurt for him and he wud never never forgive Bharavi & god was with him and GAVE him Kavya...

DIALOGUES WERE AMAZING FROM ALL ANGLES !!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Happy Ending Will Miss this Beautiful Show Hope they are all cast-ed again Truly wish for Miracles,,,,,😊
Edited by shanti05 - 8 years ago
yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u 4 da updates wafah.

The creative did a good job i portraying a wonderful story in such a short time.

The ending was simply brilliant.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I saw this serial for only 2 months but I loved every bit and every minute.😳 Thanks to the production house and a wonderful team of sblπŸ‘. A big thumbs down to the dabba channel πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
They could have given some lines to kuhu and sambhav instead of that m angalsutra around her neck. I noticed it only the 2nd time I saw the last part of episode.
I hope to see Apurvas next soon😊 anrd wish the best to Abigail, Neelam,Angad, Sara, Amaad and Sheeba β€οΈ.
They were a great team together,  the only thorn was the channel which has no idea how to treat shows or actors.🀒🀒🀒
I hope I never have to watch Apurva do another show on the same channelπŸ€”.

Edited by rekha02 - 8 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the detailed WU of the last episode, Wafah! :D
Samarth Kavya scenes were so beautiful.. β€οΈ
How i wish CVs would have shown more to Samarth Kavya chemistry / scenes in past few episodes instead of showing us :-
1. Samarth marrying Muskaan and doing bigamy..
2. Mystery drama behind Samarth's life..
pmnt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written update πŸ˜Š  what a brilliant episode loved the finale episode 
Aise episode pehle nahi dikha sakte the kya and now waiting for Apurva's new show 
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u WafahπŸ˜ƒ beautiful way to depict the story in such a short time.😊 Apurva and Abigail will be missed <3