Ashvini Yardi tweet

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Ashvini Yardi @AshviniYardi  

Ashvini Yardi Retweeted Neha Khandelwal

Admit I do read all #JRfans tweets & we tweak d story accordingly..I also find ur tweets 2 b highly entertaining '

She clearly admited that they tweak the story acc to feedback from  tweets😛 So, keep tweeting and praise them for the good things too, not always bashing😆 We r lucky 2 have producers like them who treat fans with respect.. Ekta, gul, Rashmi sharma, ETR CVs etc treat fans like crap but we r really lucky⭐️..

And don't forget to tweet ur suggestions and wishes for future scenes, they will incorporate it somewhere😳 We have got jungle romance, pool romance, honeymoon track, shirtless Sid etc on demand, so keep demanding w/o irritating them😆

Edited by rosesidni - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Durga30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we are really so lucky fans fr getting such a lovely producers...they are the best...
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they are the best unlike other PH and using our criticisms for constructive purposes😊
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuharini

they are the best unlike other PH and using our criticisms for constructive purposes😊

That is y our demands never end😛 Have u demanded LL?😆
Dee_Jay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We should be really thankful that people of the PH respect and consider us fans' opinions/demands because other producers don't even care what fans expect from their favourite show. Also liked the fact that she enjoys reading those tweets, again indicates that she really takes her time to read them while others might get irritated with all the tweets. 
Those on twitter keep on tweeting, I have some hope they'll surprise us with a LL.  
Edited by Dee_Jay - 8 years ago