Ishwari's reaction towards dev and saloni

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ishwari's expressions when she saw Saloni with Dev was rather curious...very confusing...what do you guys think??

I hope we get more scenes of Sonakshi. Her character needs to be developed. Dont you think so??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Ishwari's expressions when she saw Saloni with Dev was rather curious...very confusing...what do you guys think??

I hope we get more scenes of Sonakshi. Her character needs to be developed. Dont you think so??

I thought she was somewhat jealous types . She gave a look like a wife gives a husband when he is talking with other women . πŸ˜† Suspicious and somewhat jealous . 
@bold I so agree ! But I guess that the CVs are trying to make a proper base and show Dev's family properly so that the show storyline can be understood well . I guess they give her space after sometime . But she barely has more than one two scenes .  
But I am happy as long as I have Dev in the whole scene . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See mother's like Ishwari has always a feeling of insecurity when their sons are gonna get married. As their life completely revolved around son.
If she had tried to be close to all her 4 children she wouldn't face it. But concentrating too much on Dev has landed her in this position.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
To be honest I was even more bothered by how uber cheepku was Sameer's sis ! I was like , " DEv se dur rahe ! Sonakhshi's ki property hai. " πŸ˜‘
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel Ishwari's reaction towards Dev and Saloni was like jealous and uncomfortable look that her Dev is with a girl 
Did u notice whenever Dev near Saloni she calls him repeatedly or manipulatied him to go somewhere so that he does not stay near Saloni?
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

To be honest I was even more bothered by how uber cheepku was Sameer's sis ! I was like , " DEv se dur rahe ! Sonakhshi's ki property hai. "😑

dev hai hi itna accha ki koi bhi chipakega...hope Sonakshi meets him soon
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

I thought she was somewhat jealous types . She gave a look like a wife gives a husband when he is talking with other women .πŸ˜†Suspicious and somewhat jealous .

@bold I so agree ! But I guess that the CVs are trying to make a proper base and show Dev's family properly so that the show storyline can be understood well . I guess they give her space after sometime . But she barely has more than one two scenes .
But I am happy as long as I have Dev in the whole scene .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I ageee dear. But 4 epis and barely 5 minutes we have seen Sonakshi...just 2 scenes of the leads together...and Sona's chwracter is very relevant to tge storyline too...hope the cvs give us more of Dev Sonakshi scenes
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ishwari is a typical indian mom 
- Indian woman are not taught to be independent whether monetary of emotionally from childhood, so they depend on father or elder brother, than husband and lastly son and grandson. 

This makes them highy possessive of their male relatives whether father, husband or son. And her ishwari is widow she has no husband so Dev fulfill double role husband and son. 

The same with Neha she became daughter and mother to siblings. Ishwari gave away both roles to her two children while acting as bread winner. 

So for Eshwari now Dev is fulfilling her husband role, that is why jealousy towrads Saloni 

Read below to knjow more on such relationships

Making a child the stand in for the spouse you lost, be it through divorce or death, is not unusual. It happens all the time. From a Family Systems perspective, this dynamic makes perfect sense. When one member of the system leaves, another one will step up and take its place. This is nature's way of maintaining a sense of balance. The scientific term for this phenomenon is "homeostasis."Additionally, nature hates a vacuum so when a space as large as a mother or father becomes vacant, something or someone will unconsciously and automatically want to fill it.

Those who are using their children to get their emotional needs met may believe that the new arrangement is a good one because they believe everyone benefits. They get their needs met and, as they see it, their children benefit because they get to feel useful and loved. The adults may not realize that there are many more negative impacts on children who are parentified than positive. 

Asking a child to play the role of an adult and it is a heavy burden for most children. In many cases, the troubles shared with children (who don't have the coping skills or life experience to know how to deal with them) leave the child feeling hopeless and helpless. Rather than augmenting a child's self-esteem, the constant feeling of futility can lead to lower self worth.

It's not only parents imposing this role on their children. Some children see what is needed (or at least what they think is needed) and offer to fill the spot. For every story I hear about a parent leaning too heavily on a child, I hear about a child who wants to be seen as "the man of the house now," or "dad's caretaker."

How the Surrogate Spouse Role Impacts a Child's Adult Relationships

This level of parent-child enmeshment fosters unhealthy codependence. The child who was trained so well to anticipate the needs of its parent will, without awareness or intervention, carry this trait on into his or her adult relationships.A daughter who later becomes a wife may suppress her own needs and not speak her own truth in her marriage. This in turn leads her into toxic rages or might cause her to act out by having an affair. Because she was trained not to ask for what she needed, it never occurred to her to do so. Meanwhile, she merely had to state what she needed and her husband would have responded positively.A son may grow up with a pattern of setting himself up to be a doormat by doting on his partner who is only to happy to have a one-sided relationship.Those with learned helpessness may become chronic underearners and those with an over inflated need to please may unconsciously turn into workaholics.

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

See mother's like Ishwari has always a feeling of insecurity when their sons are gonna get married. As their life completely revolved around son.

If she had tried to be close to all her 4 children she wouldn't face it. But concentrating too much on Dev has landed her in this position.

That is soo true...and, from my personal experience in my own life, it is not gong to do any good to anybody...