|| March 21 a Queen was born - HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANI MUKERJI CHOPRA!||

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
***Note: This is a heavily loaded page. Please let it load. Thanks**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M A R C H || 2 1 || 2 0 1 6
A queen was born...

Today's a special day! And I'm going to make it even more special! I'm sure most of you know where I'm going with this. I haven't made a creative thread like this in a long time. But I'm doing it now and I hope you all love it. Please stay out of this thread if you have any negativity. Today is a positive day and I just want nothing but positivity. Usually she never has a birthday bash/celebration. But today she will...well in our fantasy land at least. 😆 Now step into my fantasy world and experience a magical journey...

Mukerji Residence

Today the Mukerji household is preparing for their most awaited daughter's birthday! This birthday is more special to our darling as her daughter will be there. The guests start to arrive ... And the guest list is grand an extensive! The guests start to pile in...

Rani's parents, brother, bhabhi, niece, and nephew are all set to welcome the guests!

Aditya Chopra arrives with brother Uday. Yash ji's presence is greatly missed.

Pam auntie makes her entrance with Karan Johar:

***The guests continue to mingle amongst themselves. All eyes turn to the birthday girl as she makes her dhamakedar entry...***

Celebrating Rani Mukerji Chopra's 38th Birthday:

Happy Birthday Rani!

Man what a gorgeous bride our Rani makes [**flashback**]

**The guests go wild as they welcome the birthday queen! The most senior couple - Amit ji and Jaya ji - put on a performance for their darling Rani.

**Rani is speechless. She thanks the couple...**

**All the guests take their turns greeting the birthday girl and sending all the love and wishes. **

Shahrukh: Happy birthday, beautiful!
Rani: Thank you, Shah! 

Shahid: Just keep smiling. Your smile is infectious! Stay blessed and happy birthday!
Rani: Awh you're so sweet, Shahid. Thank you!

Amit ji: It's always been an honor working with you! You're such a beautiful dancer. Happy birthday, Rani!
Rani: Thank you Amit uncle! You always make me shine on screen! Love you!

Madhuri: Man, why didn't anyone write any scripts for us? You're such a darling sweetheart. Wishing you all the happiness in the world with your cute bundle of joy. Its a true blessing...being a mother. Happy birthday, Rani!
Rani: Thank you Madhu! You're always an inspiration in everything!! Love you!

Abhishek: The Babli to every Bunty! You're a doll. Happy birthday!
Rani: Thank you Abhi! We make the best Bunty aur Babli! ;)

Saif: Stay blessed Rani! Happy birthday!
Rani: Thank you Saif!! Had the best memories with Hum Tum!

Konkona: You make the best on-screen sister and off screen as well. Happy birthday!
Rani: Thank you doll. You do as well. 

Aamir: You keep growing even more beautiful with age! Happy birthday!
Rani: And the same goes for you, Aamir! Thank you and happy birthday to you too!

Hrithik: Can't ever forget our hot scene from MDK! Haha. Stay blessed and a very happy birthday to you!
Rani: Haha. Thank you Hrithik! Love you!

Vivek: Happy birthday Suhani!
Rani: Thank you!! 

Kajol: Happy birthday, cuzzo!! Stay blessed.
Rani: Thank you, Kajol! Lots of love to you!

Kareena Kapoor: Happy birthday doll!
Rani: Thanks Kareena! Love ya!

Juhi: You make the most gorgeous bride ever! Happy birthday!
Rani: Aww Juhs! Thank you!

Ranbir: Happy birthday, Rani!
Sonam: Happy birthday, gorgeous!
Rani: Thank you my loves!!

Salman: You always light up my world on and off screen. Happy birthday!
Rani: Thank you, Salman! Love you!

John: Happy birthday, Rani!
Rani: Thanks John!

Preity: All these years have been amazing working together! Happy motherhood Rani and happy birthday!
Rani: Thank you Preity!! Congrats on the marriage!

Vidya: Happy birthday, Rani!
Rani: Thanks darling!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
From her very first step in the industry to her very latest film, Rani has shown that she truly is the Queen of Bollywood. She has truly lived to her name. She has shown immense versatility in every role she has ever portrayed and despite the actual success of the film, her roles have still been incredibly powerful. She just continued to get better and better with time.She truly rules the heart of many people out there. We all miss her on screen, but remain satisfied knowing that she's in a very happy place right now. Today, this beautiful and gorgeously talented Queen turns a year younger. Happy birthday to our darling, Rani! Let's go down memory lane...

From the start, she has stolen the hearts of many. Her journey has been a beautiful one and we fans want to see her in action again. Though we may not ever get to see that again. =( But we are happy knowing she's happy and doing well with her cutie Adira. Hopefully one day we can catch a glimpse of beautiful Adira who has truly inherited her mommy's genes! 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Rani is one of the few actresses who shares beautiful chemistry with each and every co-star. Though we don't see her on screen much anymore, we have always cherished all her performances thus far and hope and pray we get to see a lot more of her on screen. I conducted an IF poll for who everyone thinks Rani looks best with. Going from 3rd place to 1st place here are the winning co-stars:

3rd place: Aamir Khan
Ghulam, Mann (SA), Mangal Pandey, Talaash

2nd Place: Shahrukh Khan
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gaum, Chalte Chalte, Kal Ho Naa Ho (SA), Veer Zaara, Paheli, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (SA)

1st Place: Abhishek Bachan
Bas Itna Sa Khwaab Hai, Yuva, Hum Tum (SA), Bunty Aur Babli, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag

Not only has Rani shared beautiful chemistry with her male co-stars, but also with her female co-stars as well. IF chose the winner and it is none other than Preity with an unanimous number of votes. They truly are like sisters on screen. 

These gifs bring back such good memories of all of Rani's greatest jodis!! She's truly a completely performer and I stand a very proud fan of all her accomplishments in the industry!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

In honor of her birthday, here's some fun trivia!

Won accolades in the 'Best Supporting Actress' category for Yuva (2004) at the Bollywood Movie Awards, Screen and at the 50th Filmfare Awards.

Favorite hobby: Dancing

Appeared at the Closing Ceremony of the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, as part of a performance showcasing Indian culture, on behalf of the 2010 Commonwealth Games, to be held in Delhi.

She has won well over 60 awards to date.

The actress has been an active stage performer and has participated in numerous world tours. Her first world tour was in the year 1999 with Aamir Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Akshaye Khanna and Twinkle Khanna. It was called the "Magnificent Five". The show was widely watched in every city where it was showcased.

In 2006, the actress bought a new house for herself in Juhu. The interiors were done by Twinkle Khanna and it took an entire year to get ready.

As of 2006, she is a six-time Filmfare Award-winning Indian film actress, the most wins by an actress tying with Nutan Behl.

Her favorite film is 'Titanic' along with that her favorite song is 'My Heart Will Go On' from 'Titanic'.

Besides acting in films, she also does many charity appearances for noble causes. Her most noteworthy show was Temptations 2005 where she performed in New Delhi. The event provided the opportunity to raise funds for National Centre For Promotional of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP), a leading disabled rights group. Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra were also amongst the many who contributed to this cause.

Only actress on Filmfare power list (2004).

Won accolades in the 'Best Supporting Actress' category for Veer-Zaara (2004) at the Sports World, Cinegoers, IIFA and South Africa Awards.

Rani Mukerji was listed on the coveted Rediff's 'Bollywood's Most Beautiful Actresses' Listing along with Sonali Bendre and Aishwarya Rai.

She changed the English transliteration of her surname from Mukherjee to Mukerji several years ago. At the time, it was reported that she did this for numerological reasons. Recently, she has claimed that numerology was not a concern; her name had been put down as Mukerji on her passport, and she wished to harmonize her name and her passport.

Favorite food: Fish made by her mom.

Favorite Perfume: Polo Sport

Favorite outfit: Anything comfortable

In February 2005, Mukerji performed at the HELP! Telethon Concert to help raise money for the victims of Tsunami in company with other Bollywood stars.

In early 2007, the actress performed an act with Saif Ali Khan in Versailles for Lakshmi Mittal's guests at his daughter's 30 million/$65 million wedding.

Won 'Best Actress' for Hum Tum (2004) at the Bollywood Movie Awards, Screen, Cinegoers, Sports World, 1st GIFA, Zee Cine, IIFA and at the 50th Filmfare Awards.

In 2005, she worked with the biggest production houses and banners: Black, Bunty aur Babli and The Rising. These three movies were amongst the top ten grosser of the year. Paheli, while only moderately successful, was India's official entry to the 2006 Oscars.

As of 2006, her total box office impact is worth well over Rs. 5 billion.

Indian model.

Listed # 36 by UK magazine 'Eastern Eye' as one of "Asia's Sexiest Women" (Sept/2006).

Was honored by an audience of 50,000 at the Casablanca Film Festival (2005) in Morocco where her selected four movies were presented to the foreign masses of people.

Black (2005), Paheli (2005), and Veer-Zaara (2004) were all part of the final process of nomination selection for the 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards amongst 60 foreign films in 2006.

Besides acting in films, Mukerji has associated herself with several other commercial and non-profit organizations. In March 2004, Mukerji visited the sandy dunes of Rajasthan to boost the morales of the soldiers. It was for a show where entertainers and stars visit Indian troops in far-flung regions to encourage them along with the NDTV team.

Listed # 1 on Rediff's 'Top Bollywood Female Stars' Rankings for three consecutive years (2004-2006).

Two movies in which she appeared have been India's entry to the Academy Awards. Paheli (2005) was the official entry for the 2006 Oscars. Hey Ram (2000) was an earlier entry.

In February 2005, she was the only woman on the listing of "Ten Most Powerful Names of Bollywood". Filmfare Magazine incorporated her into the Power List at # 10. She was ranked at # 8 the following year, a number ahead of Aishwarya Rai. In February 2007, she was placed at #5 on the prestigious Power List, configuring the highest ranking for a woman. Rani has also been ranked # 1 in the Filmfare Top Ten Actresses' Listing for three years in a row (2004-2006).

For her three minutes dance act at the Closing Ceremony of the 2006 Commonwealth Games, alongside Saif Ali Khan, she was reportedly paid 1.5 million rupees.

She has been featured in the list of Rediff's "Best Dressed Actresses".

Her film, Paheli (2005) got the honor to open the ninth Zimbabwe International Film Festival in Harare a year later.

She is the first actor to ever win both the Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress trophies in a single year (2005) at the Filmfare.

The actress donated her prize money, her half-share of half-a-million rupees from her 2007 appearance on "Kaun Banega Crorepati?" (2000) with Preity Zinta, to the Holy Family Hospital. She said that this institution looks after children with heart problems which is a major setback in India.

Won Sports World Jodi of the Year with Saif Ali Khan (2004).

Mukerji was offered the lead role in Hollywood film, The Namesake (2006) but owing to clashing dates with Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006), she couldn't commit to Mira Nair's project.

Won a Filmfare award for best supporting actress for 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.' Directors then started taking her seriously, and then she signed up to do 22 films.

She performed in the "Temptations 2004" concert alongside Shahrukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Arjun Rampal, Preity Zinta, and Priyanka Chopra in nineteen stage shows across the globe. It was the most successful Bollywood concert in its time and it broke all records.

Her close friends in the industry include Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Karan Johar, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Aditya Chopra, Abhishek Bachchan, and Twinkle Khanna.

Favorite comic: Archie and Donald Duck

In November 2006, Mukerji was shooting a film in Varanasi when avid fans crowded the set. Security personnel beat the crowd back with sticks. A media storm followed as various groups insisted that Mukerji should have stopped the security guards. The actress later issued an apology.

Got her first breakthrough with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998).

Cousin of Kajol, Sharbani Mukherji, Mohnish Bahl and Tanisha. Niece of Joy Mukherjee and Deb Mukherjee.

Daughter of director Ram Mukherjee.

Appeared at the Closing Ceremony of the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, as part of a performance showcasing Indian culture, on behalf of the 2010 Commonwealth Games, to be held in New Delhi.

She was invited to the Toronto International Film Festival to promote her movie Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Due to her schedule shooting of Tara Rum Pum in New York City, she opted not to go.

Favorite gift: Diamond ring her dad gave her.

Rani Mukerji have been the only member from the film industry to have been invited to the dinner in Honor of President Musharraf.

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
I'm so so so proud to call myself a fan. She is truly a treat to watch on screen. I wish we saw more of her post marriage/post becoming a mother. Rani, on behalf of all your fans worldwide we wish you a very happy and blessed birthday! We are sure that your 38th birthday is more special with baby Adira and of course hubby Aditya. Stay blessed always. You deserve the best. And come back on screen for all your fans. We miss you on the big screen. We need actresses like you to be back in action.  Always smile, stay happy, stay blessed, stay healthy...You are so beautiful, so gracious, so elegant, so cute...there are way too many words to describe you. Smile that infectious smile of yours.

-- Birthday Wishes --

**FiestyQueen (Gayatri)**

Happy B'day Queen 🤗
First time when I saw you, at an age when I hardly understood Hindi and the only reason I watch movies are for songs... the six year old's heart fell for Tina... ❤️Don't know why but since then you remained like my all time favourite...

I really Don't know what to say so am just recalling my favourite Rani moments onscreen...

Bubbly... It still remains my most fav comedy or romcom movie...and I really don't know how many times I have seen this movieee...

Samya Siddiqui...!!! Samya was pearl of the movie... after the movie I have often mused over her life, whether she got more cases and all... ❤️

The less I say the better about the Movie Black... You know sometimes words can't pull out the feelings properly... it's WORLD CLASS!!!

I wish to write better and more beautiful but then  before I end this message I must thank you for Mardaani.. The Kickass inspector...  *bow down*

I know my message looks lame and lousy... and I know I could have written it better,,, but then let the unsaid words expresses my emotions ❤️

Love Gayatri

-- Birthday Creations -- 
Thank you to all those that helped with this!

(My CC team made this for me, but it'll work for Rani M too! How perfect)! :)
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Credits
This thread definitely would not have been possible without a few individuals. They all deserve a huge thanks.

Thank you:

- AwkwardCookie (Sigs)
- Simplypriceless (Sigs)
- Sano88 (Sigs)
- saher_90 (Sigs)
- Shanakyasharan (Animated Gifs from the web)
- FeistyQueen (Message)

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y R A N I!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Had to make this early. My weekends tend to get super busy. And it's my niece's 3rd birthday tomorrow! Double dhamaka celebration! :) Enjoy guys and please make this a dhamakedar thread! I worked hard!
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday rani🤗

❤️ best wishes from my side and her besties  kjo, aish, SRK, Adi and aamir ❤️

Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this stunning thread CPR .. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail