EQUINOX- A Ramsiya and Lakshmila OS

IronThor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So... hi. It's me again. Vidya aka Thor. So since I missed seeing Ram and Lakshman in today's episode, I just felt like writing something for these two couples. I took A LOT of liberties with it so if you all think it is not proper or if admin thinks it is not suited for this forum then just let me know and I will remove it. I just really wanted to write something on them. I hope you all enjoy it though. πŸ˜Š

In Sita's chamber

The twinkling stars in the black velvet of the night sky sparkled in the reflection of the beautiful, serene kind eyes of the young Princess of Ayodhya. The journey to the palace was truly an adventurous one, if she were to describe it in one word. During those precious moments, she saw different shades of her husband from the kind and loving husband which seemed embedded in his very soul towards her, to the protective and caring brother which only enhanced her own admiration for him and then to the benevolent prince whom the people of Ayodhya praised and worshiped.

A slow breath left her as her eyes lingered on the shining stars, her lips curling up in a small peaceful smile while the fragranced wind invaded her senses. From the little she was exposed to Ayodhya thus far, there was a regality which enveloped the surroundings that challenged the simplicity of her childhood home, her Mithila. The environment felt stricter, the lifestyle exuded a greater luxury than one she was accustomed to but in her heart, she could feel the similarities among the differences. The fragrance of the flowers in the gardens scented the wind the same, the kind smiles of her new family touched her heart the same and nature, the nature that was a part of her was the same. These same stars she was now looking upon were the same ones that greeted her vision in Mithila. The silvery rays of the moonlight were the same ones that touched her skin in Mithila. And she.. she was still the same Sita. So while the differences existed, the harmony of nature remained the same and that was enough to radiate peace in her heart and her soul.

Her chamber was luxuriously decorated and furnished as was befitting the princess of Ayodhya. Rich golden and red sheets decorated the bed, there were platters of fruits and food on the table in the room with mugs of different juices which were delightful enough to stir ones taste buds with pleasurable satisfaction. One of her favourite objects in the room though was a painting of one of the gardens in the palace. It was so artistically created that she could almost feel the green grass, birds and flowers coming to life from the painting and a part of her greatly desired to meet the person who had painted such a masterpiece.

A cool wind blew her way just as the grands doors of her chamber opened and she immediately diverted attention from the stars, the joy lighting up her expression as she left the balcony and stepped into the room, the pure love trickling into her beautiful eyes when her vision was blessed with that of her lord husband.

"Sitae.." The venerated love which tinted his tone with the simple address of her name warmed her heart in comfort and she smiled softly at him as he walked closer to her, her very soul rejoicing in his every step which diminished the distance between them. "Are you comfortable? Is the room to your satisfaction? Do you want to add anything to it?"- he queried with a kind smile, the concern which laced his tone not going unnoticed by her. It was the same questions he posed to her the night before and she vaguely wondered if he thought her preferences will change overnight. However at his knowing smile, she quickly realized he knew what her answer was going to be. It seemed like he could read her like an open book at times and she wondered if this was the product of the pure love between them for even though they only knew each other for a short time, their bond seemed to have been forged from the beginning of time.

"Everything is comfortable."- she replied gently, the joy illuminating in Ram's heart at her reassuring words for one of his greatest desire was for her to be comfortable in her new home. After all, he knew how difficult it was for a young bride to leave her parent's home to start a new life away from the one she knew. It was both an exciting and overwhelming feeling he must imagine but his young wife seemed happy and peaceful in Ayodhya thus far. "Do you want some fruits?"- she queried with a smile and she proceeded to the table before he could reply, the small smile lingering on his face as his kind eyes followed her every movement. "They just brought it in."- she continued with casual comfort as she filled few of the grapes into a small marble bowl. He observed her quietly, the serene joy of being in her presence comforting his very soul. He memorized her every expression in those few precious moments. From the light of joy and kindness in her eyes, to the pure love which caressed her beautiful features for him which only enhanced his own love for her, he memorized it all.

Her gaze was lowered while she walked back to him, his gentle eyes lingering on her face before she finally met his eyes with a small smile. "It's very sweet. Ayodhya truly has its own essence even its meals."- she said as she picked up a grape and held it out to his lips, her heart skipping a beat in panic when she realized what she had attempted to do in that moment. Ram's eyes however lowered to the grape with silent joy, for her action though small was so profound and intimate that pure elation pumped through his veins that she was feeling so much ease and comfort in his presence. Even though she had fed him on the day of their wedding, Sita still vaguely wondered if her action was not proper but before she could lower her hand, her heart skipped another beat, this time in surprise and joy when her husband lowered his head and bit into the grape with a small smile. The blush immediately coloured her cheeks but he held her eyes, imprisoning her in those kind loving depths so that she could not look away from his handsome face.

"It is sweet."- he replied kindly- "But I don't think it is because of Ayodhya. I think it is sweeter because the essence of Mithila has also touched it."

His words rendered her momentarily speechless and she stared at him quietly, the affection in her eyes marrying his until he averted his gaze when a cool wind touched their skin from where it had entered from the open balcony doors. "You were outside before.."- he said, the interest in his voice for her actions palpable in his every word.

"I was looking at the stars. It is a beautiful night."- she replied with a soft smile, his eyes meeting hers in agreement. "They are the same.. the stars and the moon." -she continued while he stared at her quietly as though her every words were quenching his thirst to know more about her- "Even though I have traveled so far away from my childhood home, that has remained the same."

"It must be comforting to know that among the differences, there are still a few similarities that are present."- he said knowingly, Sita momentarily bowing her head at his words. "Do you want to go out to the balcony again?"- he questioned kindly and she nodded in reply before they ventured out to the cool balcony, the wind brushing against their skin comfortingly. Out of habit, she seated herself on the floor, her eyes lingering on the sky with a small smile and though her initial thought was her husband might have seated himself on the comfortable bench there, she was surprised when he lowered himself next to her on the cold floor. With soft eyes, she met his equally soft gaze, their tender smiles becoming one before he picked a grape from the bowl and held it out to her lips. The level of comfort which was radiating between them truly made her happy and she quietly bit into the grape, her eyes lighting up momentarily in surprise when he ate the other half casually, his own eyes focused on the twinkling dots in the sky.

"My father used to tell us that there were many stories in the stars."- she told him, his eyes meeting hers with interest at her revelation- "If you connect the dots, you could form so many things. There could be a lion or an elephant or a sheep. Even a garden filled with birds. And each of it can become a different story." -she said with a small smile.

"But the stars just paint a picture."- he replied with a soft ardent smile- "It needs someone to tell its story."

"True.."- she muttered at his cheeky response. "Hmm..."- she returned her attention to the sky even as his eyes remained focused on her face while he stared at the reflection of the stars in her beautiful, enchanting eyes, her every beauty leaving him completely enamoured. "Look there. There is a lion... no there are two lions."- she said as she pointed to the sky, the joy dancing in his heart at the elation which was touching her own expression. "And they are going to drink water by the lake." His eyes followed her direction at the stars and immediately he saw the picture she was creating from connecting the dots.

"And there are two birds on the tree looking at them."- he supplied, Sita looking at him with a hint of surprise at his words.

"Do you see it too?"- she asked excitedly, Ram looking at her with a small nod.

"Yes.. because you are telling it from your heart. And maybe my own heart is already seeing the story in yours."-he said, the pure affection dancing in his eyes while he stared at the affection in her own eyes for him.

"What else do you see?"-she asked softly and he looked at the sky, her eyes lingering on his face for a few seconds while he narrated the story which she also saw in the stars.

They did not know how long they remained in the balcony but when the breeze grew chillier, Ram looked at her with a hint of concern when she pulled her shawl closer around her body. "The night grows old and you need to rest, Sitae."

"Are you tired?"- she queried gently and he shook his head with a small smile.

"Neither am I. And there are so many more stories to tell."- she said, the excitement still dancing in her eyes from an hour before.

"There are.."- he said quietly as he momentarily bowed his head, the precious time which he was spending with her like a blanket of peace and joy on his soul. "I think we are going to need more fruits then."- he said with a hint of tease as he glanced down at the now empty bowl on the floor. She lowered her own eyes to the bowl and attempted to pick it up but he immediately touched her hand to still her, the warm caress of his skin on hers causing their hearts to leap in joy at the simple but comforting contact. "It was a jest."- he told her with a smile but Sita shook her head with a soft smile at his words and stood none the less, the smile playing on his face as she made her way back into the room to refill the bowl with fruits.

Peace.. complete peace.. love and joy was all he felt in that moment.

In Urmilla's chamber.

"Are you feeling cold?"- Lakshman asked his young wife in concern when he noticed her pulling her shawl closer around her shoulders from where they were standing in the balcony. Instinctively he took a step closer to her but he immediately halted his steps when she shot him a serious glare, his forehead creasing in a small frown at her reaction.

"I'm fine."- she replied tersely, the annoyance shimmering in his gaze at her words.

"Are you still angry about that?"- he queried patiently but his patience plummeted when she walked past him without answering and re-entered the warm room. "Urmy..."- he said testily as he followed her- "It was an accident!"

"Didi made that handkerchief for me! And what did you do with it? You used it to polish your sword!!"- she countered fiestily, Lakshman touching his forehead with a heavy sigh while his stern eyes lingered on her equally stern gaze.

"I didn't know it was yours. I honestly thought it was just a simple piece of cloth.."- he muttered, his eyes narrowing slightly when his wife took a threatening step closer to him before she poked his chest.

"You should stop talking for now before you get yourself in even bigger trouble."- she said slowly, Lakshman rolling his eyes at her words but his reaction only served to incense Urmilla even more. Noticing the change in her expression, he immediately reached out to touch her arm, his expression descending into pure innocence.

"Urmy, I apologize for my moment of misunderstanding."- he began to say but he stopped short when she swatted his hand away and approached the bed, his eyes following her with a heavy annoyed sigh as she moved to lie on the bed. "Urmy, I am telling the truth. Please believe the sincerity of my words. I am sure if you asked Bhabhi, she will make another one for you."- he said as he moved to sit on the bed next to her but his attempts to pacify her only succeeded in making her turn away from him so that he was forced to speak to her back.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep."- she muttered, Lakshman brushing his brow with his thumb in dimming patience at her childish reply.

"Urmy.."- he said slowly, the joy trickling into his eyes when she turned to spare him a glance- "It was a mistake."

"The crickets are already making noise and you are not helping. I want to sleep."- she replied rigidly before she looked away once more, his jaw dropping slightly at her dismissive tone.

With a defeated sigh, he rose from the bed and proceeded to the door but the moment he opened it, Urmilla immediately sat up on the bed, her surprised eyes landing on her husband as he attempted to leave the room.

"Where are you going?"- she queried in a rush, Lakshman glancing back at her with a hint of confusion at her changing behaviour. One minute she didn't want to speak to him and the next she was... this girl is crazy... he thought.

"You said you were tired and wanted to sleep so I was leaving."- he replied in a dead pan voice, Urmilla's eyes softening momentarily at his words.

"I didn't say I wanted to be alone."- she countered with a hint of gloom, his lips curling up in a small smile as he stared at her. "You can be quiet but still be here." -she muttered as she bowed her head, Lakshman closing the door and stepping further into the room once more. She could feel his eyes on her and with a soft sigh she met his smiling gaze, a small smile gracing her own face at his amused expression. "I will forgive you then. This one time."- she said slowly, Lakshman's laughter gracing the room before he approached the bed and sat next to her, his hand coming to rest on hers on her lap.

"Thank you Urmy.."- he said quietly, his soft eyes meeting hers before she pulled her hand away from his and moved to lie on the bed once more, Lakshman shaking his head with a small smile at her antics.

It seemed the fiery nature of his young bride was truly going to make his days more interesting now. 

Edited by Asgard_Nim - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful os...
loved it 
SiRa their moments so beautiful soothing as if a peace engulfing u...
Lakshmila loved them
cute sweet
Do write more

DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it ! Keep writing πŸ‘
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS. such a classic story with subtle love. Great work. Keep posting more such stories for us.😊
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Vidya...πŸ€—
ur name was enough to drag me here
And u lived up to expectationsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow! SiRa was so Romantic
I am expecting much more stories from u

What a contract btw both couples
One sweet and Romantic
Another cute and naughty

Specially loved that grape feedingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW Beautiful OS. Missed Ramji yesterday n reading this made up for it 😳Loved it. Do write more pleeech...
IronThor thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜Š
IronThor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

beautiful os...

loved it 
SiRa their moments so beautiful soothing as if a peace engulfing u...
Lakshmila loved them
cute sweet
Do write more

Thank you πŸ˜Š
IronThor thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilMereSuntaNhi

Loved it ! Keep writing πŸ‘

😊
IronThor thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Nice OS. such a classic story with subtle love. Great work. Keep posting more such stories for us.😊

Thank you πŸ˜Š