It was a very unexpected journeyand I enjoned ever bit of it- Shaheer

annasweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Shaheer Sheikh who gained immense love and popularity with Navya and Mahabharat is back on television with a new show 'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi' on Sony TV.

While before getting into the third venture on Indian television, Shaheer Sheikh had been a part of various shows in Indonesia and so without taking much time, we quickly buzzed the actor about his mini work trip to Indonesia.

Take a look to what Shaheer has to say:

"It was an amazing experience. In a country where you don't even understand their language, getting so much love is commendable. People know me so well and their response towards me totally surprised me. It was a very unexpected journey and I enjoyed every bit of it. I did shows in which my co-stars were speaking in some other language and I was speaking in English. So it was an altogether a new feeling for me," shares an elated Shaheer.

Later he also shared about what all he learnt in Indonesia. Shaheer stated "I learnt their language and the best thing was the respect that they have for everyone. Be it the director or the man holding lights, everyone is equally treated and they give respect to each and everyone. And I hope we too practice the same on our set as well and treat each and everyone with equal respect."

Indeed a nice thought Shaheer!

We are sure you must had a gala time shooting in Indonesia and we wish you all the best for your new show as well!

Edited by annasweety - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing. I am just happy he's back in India and doing a new show. Welcome back Shaheer, we missed you!
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank for sharing the article Anna😊
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for sharing dear.