Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome Anky. Yes Dev is a multifaceted role.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True . Dev has too much emotion inside . It just needs a way to clear it out . It looks like he is emotionally very stressed . The way he loves everyone and her way too much love for his mother . He is struggling in keeping up with those emotions . 😳
princessSonia thumbnail
Hie shruti
M Sonia...
I love shaheer...
Had followed Mahabharat just fr him...

Dev...
He caught my eye in the first promo itself..
N I was dancing to see shaheer back...

Was so excited fr the shoe to start...
Finally it did..
M loving the way they have build up Dev's character..
He was only one thing on his mind
To give his mom all the happiness in the world..
It will be really great to see how will he allow
Someone else to enter his heart which currently
Beats only fr his mother...
Hope they don't bring up the unnecessary mirch masala dragging in the show...
And better stick to the plot...
Really have high hopes frm the show...

Eagerly waiting fr the first meet of dev n sonakshi...all it all I loved ur post...
Hope to see you around...

Bye...
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis of Dev Shruthi
Dev is a complex character⭐️
Shaheer playing as Dev is just perfect
His acting and emotions as Dev are fantastic❤️
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg shruti di u are hereee 😊 go0d to see u yes
Dev omg i think i am seeing such character after a decade i guess and i must say saheer is right cohice for dev ..

OMG the supressed emotions and painnn ...😭kudos kudos kudos a mother son bongding is so so perfect!!!!!!!

wish...people who forget thier parents in a foe should think thousand time befofre doing so i dont know how do they do so!!

Dev just wowww...

shaheer is backkk with a bang👏
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
God! Shaheer rocked again. His scene with his sister Neha,just proved how subtle he can get in such heart wrenching scene.And the way he smiled in the end.just heavenly.Mesmarising .I loved Dev totally. I think head over heels I fell for Shaheer Aka Dev.Thank God he returned back.What a noble brother he is.He offered thirty percent to his sister's fiance? Super brother.Cant wait till tomorrow.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nonie and Mannu happy to see you people here. 😃
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Hello all. Me Shruthi. Currently active in SKR forum. Will try to post here also. I loved the way Dev's character was introduced. 

There is a lot of anger, suppressed emotions in this so called successful man. A hard life maybe social apathy towards his widowed mother everything has created a real complex character in this young man. 
Anything connected to his mother, his emotions simply flows. He is unable to hold himself. Whether pain, whether anger everything is out of control for him when it comes to his mother. 

And this impatience he shows in his other interactions also. Very restless. Yes he might be a topper, a gold medallist. But in Dev I found a young man who is emotionally very unstable and thinks his only role is to become a good son. 

Actually no. He has other roles, a good brother, maybe a good lover, then a good husband and also a good father. Will Dev grow up to own all this multifaceted roles. And how will his growth be. Because he needs someone sensitive to understand him, the root of those emotions and gently pull them out, putting permanent balm. Because forgetting doesnt help.

nice to see u here too😊
you have rightly said that for dev his only aim is to be a good son , but he needs to be good in other roles too. There has to be a balance between his relationships.
And somewhere his mom needs to be stern & assertive with him regarding that lack in balance & also regarding letting go of past hurt. After all its the parents responsibility to bring up children who can maintain a balance in their relations.
But from the promos i see his mom is not going to like the girl he loves. so that is again going to make him more hurt/sacrificing & imbalanced. but we need to see how the story folds up.

Also would like to see more of the brother sister past. what made his sister so bitter. due to lack of money was dev being the elder one given more opportunities to choose his studies & career, so that he could help financially as soon as possible. Or was it because usually the boy is made to study more. or was it because the mom found dev more intelligent so decided to allocate more finances to him. need to know the past before judging . 
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shruti...good to see you here...it's always a pleasure to find familiar faces...I have read your inputs on SKR forum and have been a fan ever since,though not commented often...
I just by chance happened to catch the episode last night and really liked it...this is my first show of Shaheer Sheikh and he did pretty well .
Will look forward to your take on the episodes ...