Do you think that this show has the potential to do good?

Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi.
There are so many shows on tv right now many more new shows are also coming out. So its becoming difficult for the shows to stand out or attract the audienc's atraction. Many shows with good story are not doing very good. 
Do you think D4 will be a hit like D3? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think comparing it with D3 would be right. D3 was a path breaking show , this show has potential to be good if they show a good script and something refreshing. According to me if something is good then it will be appreciated๐Ÿ˜Š Hope the show makes a mark of its own!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
Crazy-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

I don't think comparing it with D3 would be right. D3 was a path breaking show , this show has potential to be good if they show a good script and something refreshing. According to me if something is good then it will be appreciated๐Ÿ˜Š Hope the show makes a mark of its own!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i wasn't comparing D4 and D3 at all  i was just giving an example of a show which was a hit.
Yeah me aswell i actually want this show to do well.
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy-Lover

i wasn't comparing D4 and D3 at all  i was just giving an example of a show which was a hit.

Yeah me aswell i actually want this show to do well.

Ya I know that , just saying comparison is vague. As D3 was a different show and different concept and D4 seems like a new and different show to me.๐Ÿ˜Š

Crazy-Lover thumbnail

Ya I know that , just saying comparison is vague. As D3 was a different show and different concept and D4 seems like a new and different show to me.๐Ÿ˜Š

yes. I think D3 was based on college friends right?
A.Green thumbnail
^ Ya it was based in college and had two college groups fighting amongst themselves based on background of dance!๐Ÿ˜Š
Crazy-Lover thumbnail

^ Ya it was based in college and had two college groups fighting amongst themselves based on background of dance!๐Ÿ˜Š

thats cool. I have only heard about this show but never watched it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy-Lover

thats cool. I have only heard about this show but never watched it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Even if you want you can't watch it now coz the whole episodes of D3 are available nowhere
Crazy-Lover thumbnail

Even if you want you can't watch it now coz the whole episodes of D3 are available nowhere

thats the problem there r some shows i wanna watch but epi's r not available๐Ÿ˜•
A.Green thumbnail
^ same case here diyu! Even I wanna watch few shows but the episodes are missing!!