Is this really the last week?

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This week of Feb 29 the last week for the show or is there a possibility of time change?
I started late but fell in love with the characters, even the negative ones. Will miss the show.
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sadly yes this seems to be the last week for the show at this time as from
March 7th the other show is replacing it..

How awful how ruthless , The show gained viewership rating after the announcement and they are closing the show .. I am so sad the journey of Samarth & Kavya is about to start .. All Te ensembled cast is so wonderful there is a lot of vibes and energy shown its simple story telling deep rooted majorly human reasoning selfish & selfless love trust power elements we all weave around in life & all the characters as u said even negative or black dark or grey is really good...

Daam Daam the channel's being so harsh..

There are many shades to work on two families many dynamics can be built and good artists who give deliverables !! 👏
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This channel is very harsh...it shuts shop of shows like a drop of hat...content doesn't matter to this channel only trps...ughhh..but kindly the Ph of channel must know they themselves are short on top so why don't shut themselves...I actually like this channel...coz we have so good shows like gangs,santoshi maa and this show..in the past dilli waali thalur girls...but behaviour is pathetic...