Chat Transcript With Raj Singh Arora

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Raj Singh Arora

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV actor, Raj Singh Arora at 12 noon on Monday, June 20, 2005 in Mumbai

Raj Singh Arora
TV actor

"Priya (Anvesha) is a very good actor and a great person. But she wouldn't be so popular without (her) great co-stars, especially me, to complement her"

Chinki > How old are you? Besides acting, what are your qualifications?
Raj Singh Arora > I cannot reveal my age as I am bound by my contract not to reveal my age. I have done Law from Symbiosis College, Pune.

Remixcrazy > Hi Raj! How do you feel about your character "Yuvi" in the serial Remix ? How much do you relate to it?
Raj Singh Arora > I am completely opposite Yuvi. I am not like him. In real life I am very sober, quiet and love to spend time watching movies and reading books. But some where down the line, since I have played the character for nearly a year now, a lot of Yuvi has come in to Raj and a lot of Raj has gone into Yuvi.

Chinki > Do you have any girlfriend?
Raj Singh Arora > Good question. I do love someone a lot but that should not deter you from liking me.

Kareena > Did you always want to be an actor? When is your birthday? Where were you born and brought up?
Raj Singh Arora > Yes, I decided to be an actor from the time I was nine years old. I am a Libran and birthday is on the 26th of September. I was born in Jammu, but lived all over India; primarily, in Mumbai.

Saumya > Hi! Your character of "Yuvi" is like that of a rock star. How similar are you to it? What kind of music do you listen to?
Raj Singh Arora > As I said, I am completely opposite to "Yuvi" but the one similarity between him (Yuvi) and Raj is music. I always wanted to be a VJ in life, which I was for a while. As far as music is concerned, I have a very open mind (in terms of likes and dislikes). Primarily, for the last 3 -4 years, I have been listening to a lot of trans, rock, hard rock.

Remixfan > Hi Raj, what do you do in your free time, if you have any?
Raj Singh Arora > If I have any free time, the most important thing is to sit in front of the TV and watch movies, for three days in a row. That apart, I am well read and love music. Sometimes, I like to cook a little.

Kareena > What would your dream girl be like? Which Hollywood actress would you love to get naughty with?
Raj Singh Arora > None from the media. (I like) A regular girl, who is very pretty and intelligent. Hollywood actress - Natalie Portman and another one would be Rachael Welch.

Abcd > Hi Raj. Will you go into movies?
Raj Singh Arora > Definitely.

Mona > Your co star, Priya Wal, is more popular in the serial. Don't you think you will be overshadowed, in the long run?
Raj Singh Arora > Definitely, out of the four of us she is the most popular. She deserves to be. She is a very good actor and a great person. But I don't think she would be as popular without her great co-stars, especially me, to complement her.

Ash_queenofhearts > Do you have any siblings? Do you get time to spend with your family, once in a while?
Raj Singh Arora > No, I haven't seen my family in the last three-and-a-half years. My younger sister is studying journalism in Delhi, my dad is in the US and mom is back home in Jammu.

Remixfan > How was your time as a VJ? Which do you find better?
Raj Singh Arora > My time as a VJ was my first break. It was great, but acting is definitely far better and superior.

Riya > If you were a female, would you be in love with Yuvi or Raj? Whom would you choose?
Raj Singh Arora > Raj definitely - he is a far more sensitive person.

Shvveta > You starred in a music video. So, was that the starting point of your carrier?
Raj Singh Arora > No, the starting point was the break as MTV-VJ hunt and after I lost the VJ hunt (reached the finals) by one point, I realised the importance of doing music videos. So I did two-three of them.

Kritika245 > What are the real names of "Sid" and "Nakul" (in the serial Remix)? Are you friends in real life?
Raj Singh Arora > We are very good friends in real life. Sid's (real) name is Garauv Gupta and Nakul's is Habib.

Dolly > Does the height difference between you and "Ashi" bother you? That's what we keep noticing.
Raj Singh Arora > Not at all. And she( Priya Wal) is just half an inch taller than me.

Ash_queenofhearts > Would you like to be friends with a simple gurl? Me?? Plz plz plzzzzzz...puhleez.......!
Raj Singh Arora > Yes, I would love to be friends with you - a simple girl.

I_luv_yuvi > Hey Raj, tell me your address plzzzz. Don't worry, I wont go to your place or even send any picture for shaadi (marriage) blah blah. I am 17, and a die-hard fan of yours!! I am completely in love with you dude! Reply plzz. What's your address? If you don't wanna tell then let me know I'll change my question!
Raj Singh Arora > > I will give you my email id, which is [email protected]. Thank you so much and I definitely hope we can meet some day.

Kareena > Hey that's shocking! You haven't seen your family for so long. Is there a rift between you and them?
Raj Singh Arora > Not really. My parents are separated and it's just that I have been very focussed on my work in Mumbai. But my mom and sister have visited me, and my dad is going to come over, in November.

Cool_aankita > Is it fun on the sets of Remix ? If yes, then what kind of fun is it?
Raj Singh Arora > It's an absolute blast. That's all I can say.

Jigs > When you are so fond of music, why didn't you become a singer?
Raj Singh Arora > I wish I had the talent and the gift for it. But all I have is a good ear and a great soul for music.

Dolly > Have you always sported this long hair, or is it in keeping with the current trend of all stars growing their hair - Hrithik and all?
Raj Singh Arora > I have had long hair for the last eight years – I call it the Jim Morrison look.

Anmol > Want to know whether Anvesha and you are going around, off screen?
Raj Singh Arora > No, we are not. We are very professional. We are good friends.

Sign Off Message > Love you all lots and lots, each and every one of you who watch Remix three times a day and especially those of you love "Yuvi" and appreciate his acting. Thank you so much and I genuinely mean this from my heart and my soul. Raj. Om Namah Shiva. God bless you all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
thanx alot i kept on trying to log onto the server but culdnt