****Happy Birthday Monica Sehgal ****

lavv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

We just created this simple thread to wish Monica Sehgal , (for us Radhika Mishra), a Very Happy Birthday ...

most of d members are very busy, so we thought its ok vth this simple thread to wish her...

we enjoyed Monica as Radhika Mishra...and i totally enjoyed Ardhika pair...

She did a great job in DYM...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA SEHGAL
I still remember her cake baking IV...so this z for her

The whole world might want to send you a special birthday greeting, but for the time being , you can hav our simple wish...Happy Birthday...

so  we hope ur b'day is the beginning of a great year for you. Happy Birthday..

May your heart naturally beat with the happiness and laughter that you give others. Happy Birthday...

On your special day, We wish you all the very best, all the joy  you can ever hav and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and d days to come...May you hav a fantastic birthday and many more to come... Happy Birthday...

this attire z d one she maintained for a longest time in DYM...n weather proof...n so many scenes which are memorable forever

this z wat ppl like i think...

DYM offscreen, except her, aham,shravan,kash celebrated their b'days..so...
this z d simple thing i can do for d character she played and which i enjoyed all these days...n on behalf of all d DYM members...

@geny, its ur initiative...i tried it...sorry yaar, this z wat i am able to do...

@sevenstreaks, yaar ur post z nice...you could hav created d b'day thread...dats how geny wanted it...but i didnt get much time...

hope u guys dnt mind...

take care guys...

Edited by lavv - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Monica Sehgal is an Indian actress who made her debut on television with Dosti...Yariyaan...Manmarziyan which aired on Star PlusShe played the role of Radhika Mishra in the serial.

Monica was born and brought up in
Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. Her nick name is Mehek.

She considers her family as her strength.

She was a state level Badminton player.

She has completed graduation and post-graduation from
Xavier'sCollege, Mumbai.

She always wanted to become a television host.

She has participated in a digital competition initiated by Swastik Pictures titled #jugaad. It was then that she received a call from producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary who offered her a role in their show.

People often call her Sandhya Mridul due to her striking resemblance with the 'Page 3' actress. However, Monica has no problem with it and
feels 'honored' to be compared to Sandhya.

Now, she is part of  historical show
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat 
which airs on Colors.

In Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Monica Sehgal  is playing
the character of Bahamani, wife of Keechak(Sudhanshu Pandey).
 Monica's character,Bahamani is soft and kind at heart who never
wants to kill a pure soul for the sake of money while Keechak is completely opposite.About her role she said,"Yes, I am a part of Ashoka as Bahamani. She is a very positive and a pure soul, who can't take injustice and always fights for right. The character is very different from Radhika from Manmarziyan. 
It is a different experience and
 I this need me to adapt a different body language where as Dosti..Yariyaan..Manmarziyan is  about love, friendship and family.

Credits
--geny--  
lavv  
-sevenstreaks-

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you many many Happy returns of the day Monu <3 We love you :D

Wish you will be getting everything u desired for..wishing for more success, love,luck,health,wealth and prosperity :D

Hmm.It was started from Manmarzian..The one and only Chashani aka Radhika Mishra.Fall in love with the character..being a new comer you nailed it Monu.Even today too my friends watch MMZ they still say -in any angle.. aisa nhi lgta this girl is NewComer and its her first show..the outstanding acting you have done darling.And also you are doing awesome job in Ashoka show !Love ur nature..love ur acting and yes you are special :D

May your birthday and
every day be filled with the warmth
of sunshine, the happiness of
smiles, the sounds of laughter, the
feeling of love and the sharing of
good cheer. hope you have a
wonderful day and that the year
ahead is filled with much love,
many wonderful surprises and
gives you lasting memories that
you will cherish in all the days
ahead. Happy Birthday Monica <3

A small gift /Surprise from us (cr.Jennie)

VM on Radz /ArDhika :Do Dhari Talwariyaan

https://vimeo.com/157851325

Hope you will like it <3

Monica Sehgal cut the Cake with GlitzVision
Link:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9djA-5fcD0&sns=tw

Sorry Monu had problem with net else would have made more colourful thread:D
@Lav @Sandy darlings you have done awesome,beautiful work <3

Edited by --geny-- - 8 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Moni,...

May this year her all wishes comes true,...May God give all his blessing to her on her birthday,...

Thank you so much lovv,...

Your post is really superb and thanx again for making this post dear,...

Once Again Happy birthday moni,...Your Message to Fan's gift on your birthday is really touching,...

jey3ram thumbnail
Moni's Insta page regarding birthday wishes of her fans

And her Reply to her fans,..

I am trying to think of words and ways to tell you what your beautiful gifts mean to me. To say that I am deeply touched, that I was surprised to see how much each of you love me because only then will you know me so well, to say that I can not express myself right now - are all cliches but so true. Thank you Thank you Thank you guys for taking so much effort and sending me so much affection and blessing. I will feel truly alive and happy this Birthday. I think your love, these gifts and our bond is too special for me and so I want to sit down , in peace and focus all my attention only on these Gifts. That is why I ask you for a little time to go through each one and relish the moment fully, when I touch and behold your wonderful Gifts. And if you thought you are the only ones who can surprise me, well think again
Thanks a ton @glitzvision for being the connecting factor between me & the people who love me!
lavv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Renu, its geny's idea..i just tried...dat too only bcz u guys r very busy..n she z d only one who didnt get to celebrate her b'day on/off screen on DYM...
TFS for d info...

take care...
jey3ram thumbnail
nice to hear lovv,...Whatever it may be,...

You deserve it girle,...Really superb collections of Moni's pics,...A big applause for you dear,...

Your simple wish was really looks simple and from bottom of your heart,...Thanx lovv,...Atleast as a Fans,we can do this for her na,...

you are right lovv,..All Aham,Sharavan and kashmira celebrated their birthday on and off screen as well but Moni was left,...So,reading your post gives me a feeling of seeing her birthday celebration and heard Glitzvision took her birthday interview on Feb 29,...so,We may expect her Bday segment sooner,...

And i think she is still part of Ashoka as Rani Bahmani,...So,may be we can get some birthday segment iv there too,..dunno,..just hoping cox i dinn see any series or TV these days,...

.Missed your posts in Ardhika thread these days,...Seems you too busy in your work,...Come whenever you are free yaar,...

TaKe care girle,..
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello lovv.tfs the beautiful thread😊all moni pics are cute😛
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by gardenteddy - 8 years ago
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing you a Happy Birthday, Monica! Hope this year brings you more happiness, success and good health!

Edited by ..sahana.. - 8 years ago