Revealed: The 'real' culprit

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

&TV's Saubhagyalakshmi (Rashmi Sharma Production) has been keeping audiences hooked to its kidnapping and murder' drama.

Now Tellychakkar.com is here to finally reveal about the mastermind behind the entire mystery!!

All these while, Sambhav (Amaad Mantoo) was blamed for all the evil happenings in the families. But soon the police will get into investigation and find out the real culprit.

Any guesses who would be the real villain?

It would be none other than Srenik (Angad Hasija). Shocked?

Shared a source, "As the show will soon come to an end, the makers have a lot of drama in pipeline. They will reveal that Srenik will be the person behind Muskaan's (Neelam Sivia) kidnapping."

Post the revelation of Srenik's crime, police will arrest him.

We tried reaching Angad for a comment but he remained unavailable.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/revealed-the-real-culprit-tvs-saubhagyalakshmi-160226

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
I am now banging my head on wall!! How can they do this??? 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! :)
I'm 😲 that makers brought Angad Hasija as Srenik in this show and made him a complete villain.. 
Srenik Kuhu will never happen now in this show.. ðŸ¥º
Hate makers for NOT making using of Angad Sara chemistry properly in this show!!! ðŸ¤¬
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the information the nite Muskaan dissaperence and Shrenik coming to get the mobile was a little fishy.. He may have a reason as he in the jail mentioned that he wanted to see Mamasa with Mamisa..

Somewhere he wanted the best for the right couple and Muskaan did not fit the bill even thought at that point of time Samarth never knew Muskaan has betrayed...

Shrenik will have his reasons of doing what he did and if it's justified he may be freed like Sambhav's reasoning.

I am looking fwd the path & reasonings why a person takes these measures fort he causes & acts & consequences .,

The show has a great storytelling interesting characters sadly the channel is harsh in shutting it where there can be layered reasoning of core human factors & love trust power well challenged..
Mansiholic thumbnail
What nonsense is this ðŸ˜¡ I mean seriously agar show end ho rha h toh kuch bhi dikha do😡 
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mujhe th phle se hi pta tha
d tym it shows shrenik hand while snatching phone from muskaan,I get it
but seriously bravo! wah means angad ws entrd by saying a collegious student a flamboyant chrctr nd now ek villain.. suprb duffer makers. shrenik kuhu th ab chod hi do.its a DREAM NO DAYDREAM ..brilliant. dey hv Sara dey brought angad..not only me evry1 knows dey hv fiery chemistry but wat did d mkers do.big babaji ka thullu..thnk god shw is ending. it shud end...wat crapest team of creative yuck
ruined one of d most lovable Jodi of Indian television
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought we get to see sangad's chemistry and their love story starts but here seeing shrenik ko hui culprit banaya tha. I thought I could come regularly for sangad as I missed them a lot .
nandu9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cant expect a better thing from Rashmi sharma...