Prince Narulas victory SCRIPTED by BB 9 makers, reveals Aman

Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

EXPOSED: Prince Narula's victory SCRIPTED by Bigg Boss 9 makers, reveals Aman Verma!

tellygossip 1 min ago Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Leave a comment 2 Views

We don't know how fans of the show will react to this expose!

Is Bigg Boss, the baap of reality shows really real? Well, this is the question that springs to our mind after what Aman Verma has told a leading daily. The actor in an interview made a shocking statement that evictions and wins on the show are preplanned.

Aman, who has been in the TV industry for a long time went on to say that his ouster was also a planned one. He said, "I was supposed to be on the show for just six weeks according to my deal with the producers. We wanted people to think that mine was a proper eviction but actually, I could only afford to give the show six weeks." The actor is presently working on a film, I Am Not Devdas.

The actor also spoke about how Bigg Boss did not benefit any actor greatly professionally but was a great platform to become infamous in a short period of time. The actor stated that he used the show as an opportunity to change his image. He said that he made an effort to come across as a gentleman.

He opined, "If you are on Bigg Boss for three months it is not going to change your career. Tell me the name of any winner of Bigg Boss whose career has changed after coming on the show, except for Shweta Tewari, who was already doing well in her career. If you want to get infamous for a certain time, then it is a great show to be on. But for me, mere paas six weeks free thay, so I did my bit, took my money and came out."

What is further shocking is that the actor reaffirmed some of the speculation that Prince Narula was a pre-decided winner of Bigg Boss 9. He said, "We knew right from the start that Prince Narula is going to win Bigg Boss. There were a lot of people from the production team who were talking about it, saying that this guy will win the show."