Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan share cold vibes on shoot!

Posted: 8 years ago

No more a 'Power Couple'? Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan share cold vibes on shoot!

dna Web Team | Wed, 24 Feb 2016-10:27pm , dna webdesk

Onlookers say the couple did not talk at all on the sets of the TV show...

It's over a month now that the stories of the trouble in Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan's marriage have been doing the rounds. While Malla has stayed silent on the whole issue, Arbaaz slammed the media for writing such reports. But their actions have given everyone the evidences to talk about their fallout.

Although it's not official, but cracks have definitely appeared in their 18 year long marital bliss. The two were hosting a show together called Power Couple. Last week only, the channel had coaxed Malla to come and shoot a particular segment for the show with Arbaaz in Goa. While she was hesitant in the beginning, she finally gave in and shot for the show.

But then again, onlookers said that the couple were hardly talking to each other during the shoot. The tension between them was evident and none of them spent anytime with each other, post the shoot. Rather, they behaved as if the other didn't even existed. They saw through each other and the reaction shocked everyone around.

Is it about time that another Bollywood couple will hit the road to splitsville?

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-no-more-a-power-couple-malaika-arora-khan-and-arbaaz-khan-share-cold-vibes-on-shoot-2181924

Edited by Angelberry - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Can someone remind me again why they should be considered a "Power Couple"?   #2Rs

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

Can someone remind me again why they should be considered a "Power Couple"?   #2Rs

😆 Tum bhi na!

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

Because they are related to the powerful bhai?😆
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow .. Arbaaz shouldn't have bothered to slam the media and post that video with him singing. He probably thought that he could save the marriage and wanted to keep the matters personal. But Malaika has not responded the way he expected. So, now he is the one coming across as foolish and with no self-respect. He has been trying to save this marriage for sooo long now. He should have had the guts to call it off long back. Maybe he wanted to stability for his son but now Malaika has taken her son along with her. So, no point in trying anymore I guess.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

Because they are related to the powerful bhai?😆

tumhe bhi obsession ho gaya hai Salman ka like CBji..har topic mein Salman aa jata hai😡