Manohar and his Bahu

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Now that Twinkle has set her mind to save her dad in law, no one, not even Kunj can stop her. Twinkle is a strong willed character and will do whatever it takes to protect her own. I loved how Manohar confided in her. It means he has complete trust in his bahu. Not once did he tell to mind her business. When Twinkle says she won't let anything happen and he blessed her, i think he realized that he had a fighting hope and Twinkle was his saving grace. It would be interesting to see how thiS story plays off. Usha of course will have something to say against Twinkle. But what i really want is for Manohar to step in when Kunj is yelling at Twinkle and tell him all that his bahu is doing is for the well being of the family.(wishful THINKING). 
I feel like Manohar has turned over a new leaf and he is actually trying to get his life in order. He is really trying. Quite Frankly, I would welcome more father in law and bahu scenes than mahi and Yuvi scenes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree jen
And honestly i would welcome anything over mahi and yuvi scenes. Heck i don't mind seeing anita and surjeet's romance also 
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Jen your right i kinda liked that scene..and m liking mannu too much better then that mahi and RT..ohh gald there was no Rt today ...atlest we have some relief..😆frm mr.no expressions
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I totally agree I guess before twinkle manohar will be the one to break the truth to kunj maybe!
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ragini.

agree jen

And honestly i would welcome anything over mahi and yuvi scenes. Heck i don't mind seeing anita and surjeet's romance also 

😆😆 OMG ...  lol this was good .. ragini I didn't know uv and fevicol troubled u ..itni mohabbat
😆😆

@Jen: agree. It would be something nice to see a good rapport with daughter in law. But I think we r pinning high hopes for manu uncle. I hope he doesn't get added to my good for nothing list 

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Now if only Usha could behave properly with her bahuEdited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Whilst Kunj's anger is justified, he may soften abit when he comes to realize Twinkle was only doing this to save his dad. I seriously hope Twinkle tells him the truth.
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Filmi_Samy

😆😆 OMG ...  lol this was good .. ragini I didn't know uv and fevicol troubled u ..itni mohabbat
😆😆

@Jen: agree. It would be something nice to see a good rapport with daughter in law. But I think we r pinning high hopes for manu uncle. I hope he doesn't get added to my good for nothing list 

You have no idea about the extent of my love for yuvi and mahi. Yuvi alone is okay but mahi is blah!

--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ragini.

You have no idea about the extent of my love for yuvi and mahi. Yuvi alone is okay but mahi is blah!

😆😆😆
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
I'm glad Manohar confided in his bahu... usha would have surely created a scene had she been the to know. She wouldn't have wanted an explaination...