ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Last part was lovely and cute...ishveer moment ...I missed them very much... 😭
How selfish is naina 😡
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Huh finally they r together ... Naina she is selfish girl and I hope naina also get punishment like this and thanks for pm Sakshi 😊
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sakshi dear girl 😳😳
Awesome Episode,loved it a lot  it was 👏👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi!!
        First of all sorrt i diidnt replied u in previous episode s i was busy in studying due to exams but it waa a fantadtic episode now cuming to this episodd it was nicr that naina is selfish she is not thinkig about her rother and now also shr is scolfing her and the last ishveer scene was mind blowing ranvers arms the safest plaxr of ishani ...
one thing i wanted to say u from when thats that if u wrre the writer of our show rather dem those ekts n other stupids our show would not havr ended till now it xan gain let of trp bcoz of ur stories ... 😉 😊
Thanks for the pm...

Hi gudiya thanks for the comment

Its okay yaar no sorry and all first studies is important hope doing your exams well all the best dear
happy that you loved the episode ya Naina will be a aggressive character where demanding what she wants first happy that you loved Ishveer scenes

Thanks for having that thought on me dear but I am not that big writer to write a show  just trying my best to bring the possibility in the story that is it thanks for reading and comment keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Sakshi! I'm really sorry. My reviews will be back from April 7th. I know that it's a long, long time but I have exams. So, I hope you forgive me. :)

Regards and love,
Effulgent

Hi Effulgent  no need sorry dear okay dear no problem first exams are important do your exams well all the best dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi dear it was wonderful update nirbhay in Hosp naina so selfish
I so love your story it's so cute
Sharul are another cute couple I just loved their conversation
So ishveer are back to normal and now I just lots of romantic and cute moments between them let's see how they heal each other

Hi dear thanks for the comment glad you loved the episode ya Nirbhay is in hospital now Naina will be a aggressive and the person to get her demands first in my FF happy that you loved the story
Sharman and Parul are going in their new life and sharing their past feelings
Ishveer are back to normal I know this Nirbhay track is dry sorry to move the story some of these kinds of episode are need romance will be back keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Lovely update.plz give some romantic moments of ishveer.

Hi Naush glad you loved the update and I know this Nirbhay track is bit dry but to move the story we need these kind of episode keep reading romance will be back😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Lovely updates Sakshi! I am sorry, I was tied up for the last few days so couldn't comment on all of them. So ni is now in the hospital, with sevewre cuts. Kash memory loss hogaya ho! :D :D And, Aarti and Uttam finally helped Ranveer! Thank goodness! And the Ishveer scenes were perfect! :) :)

Hi Aarushi missed you my girl ya fine dear no need sorry works are important first I can understand Ya Nirbhay is hospitalized. Aarthi and Uttam helped Ranveer and happy that you liked Ishveer scenes keep reading dear comment is lovely after these many days I really missed your comment
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Last part was lovely and cute...ishveer moment ...I missed them very much... 😭
How selfish is naina 😡

Hi Ayesha glad you loved Ishveer scenes and their moments ya even I am missing them so much anyways ya Naina is bit aggressive character and selfish keep reading dear 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Huh finally they r together ... Naina she is selfish girl and I hope naina also get punishment like this and thanks for pm Sakshi 😊

Hi Zenab thanks for the comment ya Ishveer are back Naina really a selfish girl in my FF keep reading to know what happens to her and keep reading dear 😉😉