Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Sakshi! Being 14 now, I don't read the consummation sequences but since you've already written such sequences two times in this FF, you can go for camera panning.
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi .offcourse we want it 18plus.you are best in it.and we are waiting for it also 
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hey Sakshi! U writer a two consummation scene your ff its really hottt. i know ishveer consummation in the show not satisfied all fans not fans i'm not satisfied ishveer consummation in the show just see con scene i'm totally shock ye kya tha
So i really want ishveer hot consummation
in your ff again and don't tell sorry for asking sugestion u give we all such a beautiful story.so we all thanks to you
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Hey Sakshi! Being 14 now, I don't read the consummation sequences but since you've already written such sequences two times in this FF, you can go for camera panning.

Hi Efflugent my baby you are just 14 I didn't expect it darling thanks for stopping reading the story just seeing my note let us see others comment dear then let me decide and do your exams well all the bestπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Hi Sakshi .offcourse we want it 18plus.you are best in it.and we are waiting for it also 

Hi Naush thanks for suggestion first fine dear lets see others suggestion and let me assure you I won't make it awkward the story will take a new turn in the FF
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hey Sakshi! U writer a two consummation scene your ff its really hottt. i know ishveer consummation in the show not satisfied all fans not fans i'm not satisfied ishveer consummation in the show just see con scene i'm totally shock ye kya tha
So i really want ishveer hot consummation
in your ff again and don't tell sorry for asking sugestion u give we all such a beautiful story.so we all thanks to you

ya even I was not satisfied with the consummation scene it was somewhere around 80s scenes but what to do finally we missed MATSH fine thanks for the suggestion Paige let us see others suggestion and see

it won't be a hot consummation but a angry Ranveer and Lovable Ishani a new track is on the way with Naina and Nirbhay problems but let me try my best to make you all hooked to the story no dear I felt that more than stories I am asking for suggestions that is why I said sorry yaar no need thanks dear it was possible only because of you readers
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi. Firstly don't ask for forgiveness. U r d brilliant writer and u also want to make people happy by ur ff. As I am not happy with the show con scene.I think that con was d 18th century con 🀣.sry this is my opinion.
As u wrote con scene before I really loved it. At this tym I also want super hot con. 18+ con.so I am waiting for it.
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am confused you can write it and it will satisfy the readers
ishveeriloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi dear go with 18+ πŸ˜‰
VC288 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi!

I know it's been long time since I last replied, but I have been reading your FF. Till now I have completed about 57 episodes. You are quite a nice writer.

Personally, I don't feel myself comfortable to write con scenes. I would like to give it a shot in future but you have already written it twice. You should be quite comfortable with it, at least more than me.

I would suggest you to do what you think would work. So far you have came up with really interesting twists. I think we can rely upon you over this. Trust yourself and do what you think should happen.

I will be soon catching with the current story.

VC