Blast from the past: Mihika Verma :KP won me over with his goodness!

-SG- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I believe this article isn't being shared much though it thoroughly deserves it. It is 1.5 years old but still gives us a clear view about what KP is...😃

Mihika Verma: Karan Patel won me over with his goodness!

Mihika Verma: Karan Patel won me over with his goodness!

He was always regarded as an actor with an attitude, but his co-star doesn't agree

Over the few weeks back we had heard about how Karan Patel was anti media and wouldn't give any interviews on the sets of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. He in fact had even gone ahead to threaten the producers that he will walk out of the show if the media didn't leave.

We got in touch with one of his co-star Mihika Verma who plays Mihika on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and asked her about the equation she shares with Karan Patel. She said, "Karan is a dark horse in terms of his character. He has grown over us in these past few months. Karan helped me twice when I was in some crisis. He won me with his goodness. His best quality is that he helps people but never shows off. Yes he is temperamental and moody but his goodness is so much more in comparison that you can easily ignore his flaws. He is not like a typical actor. He has no ego; he doesn't eat into anyone else's popularity or fame. He is happy in his own world and when we want to party on the set, Karan is the perfect person to talk to. And I know for a fact that tomorrow if I am in trouble he will be the first person to help me."

Edited by -SG- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was at the start of YHM re.. Many gossips were there at that time abt KP is moody blah blah blah.. Mihika Verma's article was an eye opener to many.. There was another article too where she told about how KP helped her in acting career but he never showed it to anyone or never cared abt it.. He is always like this who did many good things to others but never publicize it.. 
This Guy is good but more importantly he is a no nonsense genuine person in this Tv Industry..😊
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kp is really a dark horse
Yeah he is angry young man
But still he has a good soul
He is very helpful person n caring even...
kp rocks
Proud to be his fan...

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks fr sharing da article dear..
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i read this article many times
but thank u so much for sharing it again
because i need this positive atmosphere
and about kp
i can't say anything
he is amazing person with his flaws
he has heart of gold

ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SG-

"Karan is a dark horse in terms of his character. He has grown over us in these past few months. Karan helped me twice when I was in some crisis. He won me with his goodness. His best quality is that he helps people but never shows off. Yes he is temperamental and moody but his goodness is so much more in comparison that you can easily ignore his flaws. He is not like a typical actor. He has no ego; he doesn't eat into anyone else's popularity or fame. He is happy in his own world and when we want to party on the set, Karan is the perfect person to talk to. And I know for a fact that tomorrow if I am in trouble he will be the first person to help me."

Just wow. 👏 👏
Thanks for sharing it, dear.👍🏼 Please do share more such news if possible. Many of us didn't know.
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
People who show wat dey r...
People who accept dere flaws...
People who dnt think wat othr think of dem...
Such r genuine ones...
i adore such poeple who dnt care bt jst b demselves...

SUCH is KP n i dnt knw much or d real truth bt wid d amt of info i hv of KP, i feel he is genuine n im too proud to b his fan..
He is d one i luk for in YHM too d most... 
KP as raman is d only one i can watch YHM for..

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
TFS..
I hv read this before..
Recently on kp's bday she told how he invited everyone on set personally
He is so genuine guy..no nonsense..no show off
That's y I adore him respect him n love him..
Raman is my fvrt character in yhm..without him a single epi becomes unbearable for me
Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS
Read the article before on fb but always refreshing to read it
Mihika and Aly both gave separate ivs about how KP helped them in their acting but never bothered to take any credit
There is an old article about how KP saved DT on the set of YHM from a creepy violent drunk stalker all by himself and then handed over that creep to police...muck like how a hero saves a heroine in films  or tv shows 😆 We have an eyewitness in the form of a forum member about that incident 😊

Thanks once again for letting us reliving the golden period of YHM both on and off screen...when things were simpler 😎
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tfs dear

lovely article dear

love it so much

best example given to is he is jack fruit ( always good inside ) but every body think that he is not good

thank you so much for recalling golden period of yhm dear

miss yhm cast masthy more dear

i wish and want everything changed like our old yhm dear

hope everything be best  and actors hard work never wasted