Lakshman and Urmila drabbles updated on Pg 14- 16/3

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys :) 
I've started this thread, simply out of my pure love towards Lakshman and Urmila, together and separate. This thread is exclusively for them, with all the other characters making appearances. Though there may be more of Ram than the rest, as Ram's relationship with both Lakshman and Urmila is amazing.
So, if any of you want me to write a drabble, just let me know. I will do my best to fulfill your wishes.
P.S. Give me both the positives and negatives of my writing.
Realizations part 1- pg 1
Realizations part 2- pg 2
Realizations part 3- pg 5
Jealousy part 1- pg 7
Jealousy part 2 - pg 9
Haunting Memories- pg 11
The Announcement- pg 14

The below links are my first two stories on LakshMila:
1. Lakshman meets Urmila Version 1
       http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4567001
2. The Reaction
       http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4568148
Header credits: Sru :*

Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Guys, this is a new drabble, which I've divided into three parts. This one is Urmila centric, though Lakshman is mentioned here and there. This is basically before the Haldi ceremony, right after Bharat and Shatrughan come to Mithila.

REALIZATIONS

Urmila hummed to herself, as she ran across the palace. Due to her speed, without realizing it, she crashed into someone.

"Urmila, why are you running across the palace?", came the worried voice of her mother.

Looking up, she realized that she had crash-landed into her father, who was looking at her worried.

"Sorry ma. I just felt like it. I am so excited for Sita Didi's wedding with Jijashree", said Urmila, silently admonishing herself for partially lying. She was definitely excited for her big sister's wedding, but her main reason for this more-than-usual-Urmila behavior was Chote Dashrathnandan Rajkumar Lakshman. Just the thought of his smile turned towards her brought a smile to her face.

Janak and Sunaina smiled at her, knowing how much Urmila loved her Sita Didi. However, along with a smile, Janak was looking at Urmila strangely. For the past few days, there was something different about Urmila. She was happier, which was right opposite of what he thought Urmila would be, with the fact that Sita was leaving Mithila soon. He knew that he and Sunaina had not paid as much attention to Urmila as they had to her other three sisters. But then, Urmila had always been mature, and so fiercely independent, that no one had to actually tell her what to do. She knew exactly what to do when, even though she is a prankster, and was always upto something. Janak smiled a little sadly. His gut feeling told him that his Urmila would also be married soon, sooner than ever.

"What happened, Pitaji?", asked Urmila, worried seeing the sad look on her father's face.

Janak, unable to restrain himself suddenly, pulled his daughter into a tight hug. Urmila, though surprised, hugged him back just as tightly.

Releasing her, Janak said, "I am so proud and blessed to have you as my daughter, Urmila"

Urmila looked up at him in surprise. What had brought this on?

Sunaina, who seemed to have sensed Janak's thoughts, changed the topic, and said, "Putri, do me a favour"

"Ji ma", said Urmila, looking between her parents, wondering what was actually going on.

"Go to Rishi Yagnavalkya's Ashram with some daasis, and provide food for the royal family for Ayodhya. As well as for the rishis", said Sunaina. "After all, you made the food"

"Of course, Ma. I would be happy to", said Urmila. "Would it be okay if I stay back in the ashram after that? I haven't debated with Mata Gargi in so long"

"Of course, putri. But come back in time to atleast have a late lunch", said Janak, ignoring the slightly admonishing look Sunaina gave him.

"Of course, Pitaji. Chaliye?", she asks the daasis, and leaves with them, a spring in her step, a lovely smile on her face, making her look like a Goddess.

Sunaina looks at Janak, and says, "I have a gut feeling that Urmila will be getting married soon as well"

"It's not just you, Sunaina. I feel it too", said Janak, sadly, thinking about the precious memories he shared with his daughter.

Urmila entered the ashram, bouncing in happiness. She first went towards all the rishis, and received their blessings.

"Urmila", said Mata Gargi, affectionately touching Urmila's head.

"Mata", said Urmila, a sweet smile on her face.

"When are you coming to debate with me?", asked Mata Gargi.

"As soon as I provide food for Maharaj Dashrath, and the four princes", said Urmila.

"Of course", said Mata Gargi, smiling at Urmila.

Urmila turned towards the two Brahmarishis, and after saluting them again, turned to the two Gurumatas, to direct her to the Ayodhya royalty.

"Putri, they are actually at your favourite part of the Ashram", said Mata Katyayini.

"They were admiring your paintings on the walls as well", said Mata Maitreyini.

Urmila smiled, a little shyly, and looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"Give me leave", she said, bowing to all the rishis and the Matas.

All of them simultaneously raised their hands in the form of a blessing for her.

As Urmila walked away, literally skipping, Mata Gargi realized. There is someone who is making Urmila happy. But who was it? Pondering over it for a minute, she came to the logical conclusion that it had to be Rajkumar Lakshman. Lakshman himself also seemed happier. He always had an extra spring in his step. He seemed to have changed into an even more thoughtful person. Gargi never thought that that was possible, as Lakshman had been thoughtful since the time she met him.

'Fire meets fire', thought Mata Gargi, a little amused. Yet, I have a feeling that instead of clashing, Lakshman and Urmila will create a kind of warmth that will bring strength to all those that see it'

Brahmarishi Vishwamitra thought, 'Putri Urmila, may your inner strength, and your sheer will grow manifold by the day; may your innate curiosity and intellectual nature also grow; may your ability to inspire strength and happiness always be with you, daughter. It is you who will eventually bring happiness to all those who surround you. You will succeed in what you have to, but it will be a long, tough path. Yet, your patience, entwined with your love, will succeed ultimately'

Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres...😊
So good to read your work once again!
Coming to the drabble,it is exactly what i wanted to read.U know the epi where Siya goes to meet Ma Gargi,I wished if i could know wat type of relation Urmila had with her.And i could find it all very well.😳
Nextly Janak and Sunaina,it was too emotional to see both of them adoring Urmi😭Phenomenal!!all i can say👏
But excuse me,You shouldnt have left like that*pouts*,i wanted to read more😆now i sincerely wish you may be able to post the rest story quickly!
Edited by LakshMila - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Danceegirl92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!! Can't wait for more to tide me over until cvs give us some lakshmila scenes 😉
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Superb amazing shrutha..
Janak words I want that in show but seems impossible..
Urmilla excited to meet Lakshman..
Gargi find out the truth interesting how she can help them..
Looking forward for their meeting...
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

Superb amazing shrutha..
Janak words I want that in show but seems impossible..
Urmilla excited to meet Lakshman..
Gargi find out the truth interesting how she can help them..
Looking forward for their meeting...

The meeting will come up soon ;)
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TwinMadness

The meeting will come up soon ;)

These Lovely drabbles and OS are our only solace now for Lakshmila moments , serial se toh umeed khatm hoti jaa rahi hai 
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Have no words to describe this beautiful writing...loved it.
It's awesome.

Waiting for the next part to see their meeting.
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
These creative writings are now the only relief for Lakshmila fans... fab update the next part soon👍🏼❤️👏