RAGNA TS AGAR TUM NA HOTI SHOT 2 b pg 10

pyardil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys,
its ragna TS ,as i was watching old ragna episode so it's come in my mind that what dj show like that ... It's just my imagination how the story would be hope u all like this

It started from when kalpi was arranging party n raghav was angry on kalpi buc of mess n then mistakly broke the glass n he was shouting on kalpi buc his 6 glass of set was break

Shot 1(a)

She Accepted She Loves Him...
He Accepted To Live Her Life...

Kalpi was arranging everything according to her choice she took all cutleries from kitchen n put it on living room, she tie up her hair in bun n put note in her stole. She was going to sit on floor when her eyes catch raghav photo which was on corner table ,she went toward photo ,she hold that photo n crease that pic n mumble u look innocent in this pic no one say that ur aakdu ha...!!! she raised his brow n smile slyly .

Kalpi put photo again at his place instantly hearing doorbell ring. She think its Sammy but when she open the door its raghav. Who was standing with his dashing look ,his one hand on his pocket n a small smile on his face.

Kalpi smile n turn back but her tip his foot in carpet n she was going to fall when raghav hold her from back. Kalpi turn n see him both look each other eyes ,kalpi look down in sly ,raghav make her stand on her feet . Kalpi move inside giving raghav space to came inside , when raghav went inside his eyes shooted angrily seeing everything position change . He is shouting on kalpi saying what this book is doing here , he said showing book which on table . He saw his pohot also on table ,he hold that photo n say n this photo its on that table what its is doing here..???

Hearing his harsh word tear formed in kalpi eyes
He move lil looking everywhere n saying y everything so messed up. This is how u plan party. Suddenly he steps his feet on the cutlery. He is really angry seeing messed n he almost shouted on her saying what u have done to my house. Is this way u plan party...??? He hold broken glass n say it was a six glasses set, I got from Belgium n u done this, showing two part of that glass. u broke this set n now its nothing

Tear roll down from kalpi eyes no one talk to her like this,yes its true she didn't got her aai love but her baba n dada was love her like princess n never raise their voice n y he is shouting on her when he himself told her to arrange party but now he was shouting on her buc she change everything ... What's her mistake in that ...?? If he can't see mess than y he ask her to arrange party in his house ,tear continuously rolling down from her eyes

Raghav took all glasses in his hand n puts them in bin . Raghav came near her n hold her arm tightly n pulled her toward himself angrily n said where ru manners got dam it..?? He push her lil n say "what is all this ha..??" u know nothing. Is this way u behave in someone house...??? Look at my house everything is missed place

Raghav saw tear kalpi eyes n that's he realized he was bit loud . He move lil bit toward her saying sorry n raised his hand to hold her arm but before he hold her kalpi took his step back showing his hand.

Kalpi wipe her tear with his both hand n say no sir.. y ur say sorry . It's me who should say sorry . It's my mistake that i change everything without asking u.

I'm sorry sir that I agree to arrange this party. I'm sorry that I came here. I m sorry sir that i don't know ur cutlery comes around the world... tear continuously rolling down from kalpi eyes

Raghav shook his head in no n again mumble sorry. His heart also crying seeing kalpi tear
Kalpi continue i already told u sir our world is different...For u that glass set nothing buc its one glass broken n u throw them in bin but sir for us that five glass is more important buc we know how hard work we did to got that set. Within a min U can buy that again buc u have lots of money sir but for us it took months to save that much money to buy new set. U never thinks before u throws them in bin but if i was in ur place i think alot before do that act...

U never know the value of money in our life sir buc u got everything ready mate in ur hand sir for u that five glass not matter but for us that five glass matter a lot sir...

Raghav shook his head in no n say in low voice i know the value of money kalpi ,today whatever im its just buc of my hard work in know that he try to hold her hand again but kalpi jerk it before he touch her

I'm not saying that u didn't do hard work..u did but its ur father business which u r handling.. its not ur business sir... u never feel the hunger when u don't have any money , whatever u have today its all ur dad property sir...

But is my hard work today im here...raghav rply instantly

Kalpi smile sadly n say ur not understanding sir what im saying its like u got everything ready bas u need to give them a shape same u got ur dad business n u took its this high sir.

U have all this think form ur birth for u ,its easy to live a royal life ,form ur born u got this big house, ac , car u didn't earn this by urself sir so don't know how imp its, u didn't walk to save money... u didn't stand under hot sun to wait for bus so that u can save some money sir..

In ur world U cant live one day...she smile sadly n continue live one day sir u can live even hour without ac , without ur car , n this house
For u car, house, ac, ur expensive cloths gives u happy but for us our happiness lie in that ten by ten room , when we feel hot we r happing opening all window n feeling cool air   

I told u sir we r like that seashore which never be one sir...i told u sir our world is different sir... i cant live a life like u n u can't live a life like me sir
I can raghav instantly rply kalpi , i can live ur life like u

Kalpi wipe her tear again n smile sadly n say u cant sir in one week... leave one week u can't live my life one day sir.. u remember that bus u can't handle some hour without ac car the can live a life like me...n she left from their teary eyes taking her think

Kalpi took auto n tear continuously rolling down from her eyes remembering his harsh work
On other side after kalpi left he move his hand on his temple remembering her teary eyes , he took out his phone n ring her continusly but she cut his call everytime

Raghav throw his phone angrily n broke everything whatever came in his hand he run his hand on his hair

In meantime Sammy came back with his shopping bag ,seeing house contention he shocked n asked about kalpi

Sammy: where is kalpi raghav n what is all this he said looking everything messed

Raghav turn his face n say sternly i told u i don't like anyne came my place n touch my thing n see buc of u i shouted on kalpi she left from hear with tear in his eyes , i told u we can do party outside of this house but no u want to bring her here n see now what happen...??

Sammy angrily spun him n say its u who want to bring her in ur life n its u who want to live ur life with her n if she touch ur belongs or placed it somewhere it doesn't meant u shouted on her ... u want to make her urs, then what use if ur not ready to give her place in ur home raghav   
One side u want to make her urs n live ur live with her in ur world n when she is accepting slowly what u did u shouted on her ...sammy said annoyingly , he continue u know what its make mistake that i help u in this but now im not helping u do whatever u want to do n he left from there annoyingly

Raghav shouted from back i don't need ur help i know how to convince kalpi i will do myself
In chawl

Kalpi came with sad face dry tear visible in her face but before anyone noticed she directly went in bathroom n wash her face ,she came out drying her face with towel

Kalam n vithal come from outside n was confused seeing her in her office timing

Kamla went near her n ask her what happen beat y ur early today

Kalpi smile forcefully n say I'm not feeling well aai
Kamla hand instantly touch her forehead n check her temperature

Kamal: but ur temperature is normal beta what happen she ask in worried

Kalpi simle n say my head is paining aai

Kmala : ok u sleep i will apply bam on ur forehead n make tea for u n ur headache will goon soon

Kalpi hold her aai hand before see move n say no aai i don't need anything i will go for walk it will be fine if i take some fresh air

Kamla shook his head no n say but beta ur not well...

Vithal come n say let her go kamla if see feel better going out then let her go

Kalpi smile smally n went out

After kalpi left a big BMB stop in front of singhanya chawl gate

Raghav came out from driving sit n Sammy from other side n both proceed toward kalpi house

Sammy : ru sure u want to do that he asked lil confused

Raghav give him angry glare n say someone told me that he wil not interference in this

Sammy : I'm just worried for kalpi nothing else

Kamla n vithal enjoying their tea when both hear door knock both look toward door n got shock seeing raghav their both said together raghav baba

Raghav smile n come inside n say i want to talk to u both

Kamla n vithal look each othen than raghav confusingly n say yes raghav baba

Vithal : come sit raghav baba n Sammy sir

Sammy instantly said plz don't call me sir uncle call me Sammy , vithal nod his head n both ragahv n Sammy took their sit vithal sit on other couch with kamla

Sorry for mistake n free for comment n don't forget to hit like button hope u all like thisEdited by pyardil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
wow that cool
update soon
swararp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's awesome dear!
After reading this,all the old RagNa memories come infront of my eyes.๐Ÿ˜Š
  Now miss them very badly and want them back๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Please please update next part soon๐Ÿ˜Š.
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Please next part soon. I can't wait.
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb 
update soon 
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šwow super duper doll .ur imagination is much better than DJPH.hope this would happend on that time one nothing only memories left now .
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's very interesting dear.update soon.
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update. ...
  Only ragna ๐Ÿ˜ณ...yaar miss Ragna. ...thank you 4 this ts...its beautiful. ..
  It's my dear wen I saw ema ๐Ÿ˜ณ..raghav live his life like kalpi. ..like same to her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...awww u r make that true. ...
 Thanks. ...
  Update soon
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You should write EMA instead of DJ dolly
Becharo ne pure episode ki band Baja di
But this is awsm
Don't leave this in mid
Please complete soon
I am waiting
pyardil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnxk for ur lovly comment n like n sorry for not rply ur comment n thnx fro loking my this stroy

Shot 1 (b)

In park

Kalpi is sitting on bench n remembering raghav word n every moment after he indirectly confess his love n then his harsh word n tear again roll down from her eyes

A lady come n sit beside kalpi n gently wipe her tear

Kalpi look at her feeling cold hand on her face

Lady smile n say y ru cry my baby

Kalpi shook her head n say nothing it just...their is not a word to come out from her mouth

Kalpi phone again ring she look caller id n then cut the call

Lady smile n say so he broke ur heart

Kalpi look at her with widen eyes n say no...no...

Lady cup kalpi check n say its noting wrong to tell me n losing ur weight from ur heart

Again kalpi phone ring n she again cut i

Lady: so someone is relay love u alot i think he is desperate to talk to u n i think ur also love him

Kalpi instantly rply noo...its nothing like that he is my boss

Lady raise his brow n say so u love ur boss

Kalpi shook his head n say no i don't love him n i can't

Lady asked her worriedly y...???

Our world is different n we cant be together

U meant to say he is alien lady asked her in shock

Kalpi instantly rply no...no..

Lady raised her brown n say u mean to say he is from other planet

Kalpi shook his head in no with small smile just imagine raghav as alien

Then lady asked her confusingly n continue ur saying he is not in our world n he is also not alien then" who is he " ???

Kalpi : i mean to say that he is rich n im not from his world

Lady start laughing like see hear something joke

Kalpi look at her worriedly n then ask y ru laughing aunty

Lady shook his head n say then what i do beta he is human n still ur saying he is not from ur world she stop her laugh n say ok tell me ur boss have two horn in his head n big ear or something which is not like us

Kalpi remember same word which raghav said her when she said same to him n this lady also said same

Kalpi shook his head in no innocently

Then lady ask kalpi hows ur n his world different beta then ,he is like a normal human like us...

But he is rich person aunty how can i accept his love n what everyone say kalpi instantly said

Lady smile n say so rich person don't have heart in their world or to say they can't love a ordinary person like us ha... she raised her brow

But his lifestyle is different n he live his life alone in his way n he can't even tolerate if his think miss placed like today incident n she told everything to that lady

Maybe their is other reason of his behaved toward u just think like that if u love something like ur doll n u cant share with other n suddenly someone came n clam that than what will ur reaction lady said

Kalpi mind instantly went kamla n pakhi relation n thinking how her everything pakhi got in her life

Lady continue ok.. leave this think like that in ur room u arrage its ur way n then suddenly someone came n change according to his taste than what ur reaction

Kalpi was still thinking kamla n pakhi relation n she say angrily i hate her from my bottom of heart

Same thing is happening with him as u told me he is living alone from his childhood n he is attached with his things or maybe he never feel that how a family live together n share their happiness n sadness together. U has to teach him how to live life lady said with assurance in his voice

Lady continue as u said he loves u then he need time to adjust with u beta n its not eassy to him to change his lifestyl beta ,just give him some time he will definatly change

But what he again angry on me kalpi asked worriedly n confusingly

I think after this he will more careful with his word toward u lady said lovingly

How can u said that aunty kalpi asked her with assumed

Buc the way he is calling u lady said looking kalpi phone screen

Kalpi again cut the call n look lady

I think u should talk to him lady said looking small kids who was playing in garden

Kalpi look at her direction n say i will talk to him later but i want to talk to u

Lady look kalpi n kalpi look lady

Ok..Say me what u dream for ur future with husband or say love ha... lady ask her teasingly

I have never dream about this kalpi answered her blankly

Lady instantly look her n say what to u mean my u never dream about this

I never thought about this buc i have to fulfil my aai dream so i never get chance to dream like such thing, n may be buc of that i was excusing saying that or wolrd is different buc i want to fulfil my aai dream, what people think if i accepted his love that she is money digger n buc of that she married her rich boss, his n our world is different aunty kalpi said sadly

Lady suppressed her smile n say remember one thing beta love has his own wolrd their people cant judged u buc their is only lie pure love ,only love so no haram to accept his love if u both truly love eachother then u both will fight with this hold wolrd

N what about my aai dream it will crush kalpi said looking lady asking hoping she will answer this also   

Lady shook his head n say no one stopping u not to fulfil ur aai dream u can buc u have hole life for that n i bet u if u told him he will also respect u n help u to archive ur aai dream

Lafy crease kalpi hair n said remember one thing beta there is nothing bad to dream for our self, for our life

Kalpi look at her curiously lady continue im not say not to fulfil ur aai dream as a daughter u have to fulfil their wished but in that don't forget u also have to made ur own dream n in that dream there is no place of unknown person, its not that u cant involved ur family u can but in all this don't forget ur happiness where they lie..

Kalpi hug lady with bone crush hug n kissed her check n say thank u so much aunty

Lady put his hand on her head n say go n tell him that how much ur in love with him n yes don't tell him that instantly just do some nakhra let him first to do something for u n apologized u n then confessed n yes always stand for urself beta n don't leave the thing which belongs to u

Kalpi nod head innocently n offcous i m, after all he shouted on me without any reason n now i will teach him for shouting kalpana jadav n she kissed her check again n leave from their

In chawl

Vithal n kamla stand for couch in shock hearing raghav each n every words

How can it will be possible raghav baba kamla said in shock

Same time kalpi came n she is standing in shock seeing Raghav n Sammy n she get more shock when she saw him from top to bottom n her eyes widen . she never saw him in his informal dress ,he is wearing blue jeans n green t-shirt n he also didn't wear his shoes a simple sandal in his foot she stand at the door when vithal saw her

Vithal: kalpi beta come y Ur standing their

Kalpi nod her head innocently n enter in her house

Kalpi asked nervously sir ur hear what ru doing here

I thought about ur words n i decided that...raghav give her mischievous smile

That...kalpi mimic him

That for one week im staying in this chawl n leaves in ur word for one week

Hearing raghav word kalpi look raghav in shock n with widen eyes

Sorry for mistake n free for comment n don't forget to hit like button