*ArIya Scenes Gallery* Pg 6..BURA NA MANO HOLI HAI..

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone Iam making this gallery where I will post all my short scenes on Ariya😳completely based on my imagination ðŸ˜‰I have written a OS already and got amazing review thankyou guyz so starting this series of scenes...will be waiting for your response =))
-Laddoo😛

'*~  Index~*'

Coz I love you... Pg 1
   You r my wife...Pg 3
   Lets make a baby...Pg 5
   Bura na mano holi hai..Pg 6
Edited by Laddoo.Phaddoo - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail

Coz I love You...

Its nonsense I really cant bear up with this,Sharma try to sort this damn thing out...

A middle aged man was shivering due to the temper his boss was showing.It was not regular of him to show this kind of attitude but today was something different,something definitely wrong!

Ji sir Iam doing it

He reached home and found the maid cleaning table.Taking out his blazer he asked for water and went to his room.Toys were scattered on the bed and the room was more like a mess.

Kitni baar kaha hai not to do this with my room but..shantiii shanti

The maid rushed to the room panting

shanti-jj ji sahab yeh lije paani

He gulped the water in one go and returned the glass

arjun-yeh sab kya hai tumne room ki safai nahi ki?aur Riya kahan hai

shanti-ji woh main abhi ane hee wali thi aur memsaab to arav baba ko leke kahin gayi hai

arjn-iss waqt?kahan

shanti-ab woh to nahi bataya

arjn-theek hai tum jao but make sure yeh room ki safai jaldi ho

shanti-jii

It was not something unusual for Arjun Surkyakant Rawte to behave in such manner.Being a businessman and rich makes one arrogant,heartless at times but he was different.He reached new heights with his hardwork and being an orphan worked on his own always.He have this soft corner for few people whom he considered his friends,close ones and his wife.Riya Mukherjee and now Riya Arjun Rawte with whom he got married 2 years ago-she married him  for love only and he appreciated the fact that she only wanted him not his wealth.They were blessed with a son of 8 months old named Arav.

arjn-kahan ho tum?waqt dekha hai its soo late aur arav ko kuch ho gaya to..its soo cold outside...

Riyaa-arjun relax..main bas Aisha ke paas ayi thi she was in problem..main ghar pohoch rahi hun aur arav bilkul theek hai so raha hai..

She reached home and found him sleeping on the couch with his laptop open and files scattered on the table.

riya-ek to itni parva dikhate hai aur pyar in sab cheeson pe lutate hai...ab uthne pe bohot daat parne wali hai samajh gaye na arav baby?

The little one was clapping his hands on Mommy's lap and staring at her daddy trying his best to give hints he wants him to be up.

Riya-noo abhi rehne do neend poori ho jaye then we will be safe haan?ab hum thori dudu peete hai aur phir ninni

But Arav baby was not convinced..he started wriggling on her hold and making crying faces.

riya-uff..hell stubborn just like father

He woke up hearing the cammotion downstairs.Closing his laptop and setting other things he proceeded downstairs.

Arey yeh koi waqt hai kaha na saab aur memsaab dono busy hai aap kal ao..arav baba bhi so rha hai..

Arjun-shanti kya hua

shanti-aa saab woh kuch nai..panting wale loug aye hai apse milna chahte hai..

arjn-painting?kaun loug aur riya kahan hai?

shanti-memsaab to kabka laut ayi...aur arav baba ke paas hai..

arjn-mujhe uthaya bhi nahi..acha theek hai tum jao main dekhta hun uneh...

aa Iam sorry actually I had no idea what work you are talking abt..

Man-its completely ok Sir...we are from Hitlist Magazine naam to suna hee hoga apne..darasal hum apke family ki photoshoot karna chahte thay u seee aap itne well known businessman hai aur shaadi ke baad bhi itne shoots liye hai humne..now we want a closure on your family life..like you,your wife and the little one: a close look..humne Mrs Rawte se baat ki thi ke baby ke pics lene hai aur shoot bhi...

arjn-shoot?you want to capture pics of my 8 month old son?are u nuts..see maine pehle bhi kaha tha ke I dont like showing off in such manner specially shoot and all...its very personal and I dont want my baby to go through all this he is too small

man-arey dont worry sir we are experienced with kids..bas 4 din hee lagenge..apki wife ne to approve kar diya tha...

arjn-maine kaha na please...I dont want  to do all this thanks..

He opened the door and all the anger vanished.She was settled in the bed looking fresh and ravishing in a red churidar kameez without dupatta.Then his eyes caught the most adorable sight.Baby arav was on the middle of the small bed playing with his tiny hands and legs and giggling with his mommy.He was wearing a cute doremon T-shirt and pant with small blue jacket and gloves and socks.He smiled lightly as Arav already saw him watching him and started making noises aaa booo

Riya saw her son getting excited and turned back.She got happy at first and then started getting nervous.

riya-aa wohh...tum jaag gaye..main..main coffee laati hun 

arjun-ruko

She bit her tongue and looked at him with a baby face

riya-arjun sorry na..actually Tia ki tabiyat zyada kharab ho gayi thi so it was emrgency and arav ko to adat par gayi hai bahar jaane ki roz..agar nahi leke jaun to he starts crying isliye..

arjun-.maine kuch poocha kya..

Hearing Arav's excitement in his increasing baaa daaa and boos he rushed to him and hold him in his arms..Patting him properly and giving kisses he was smiling at his gestures.

riya-to tum naraz nahi ho na..main bhi na kuch zyada hee ghabra gayi thi..yeh batao aaj office mein sara din kaisa tha

Arav was playing with his subtle beard cheek and trying to poke  there with his tiny fingers

arjun-riya.. kya tumne kisi Magazine waalon ko arav ke photoshoot ka date diya tha

Her eyes got big and throat dried..

riya-oh god ab to main gayi..

arjun-kya

riya-aa naii..woh aye thay kya..kab

arjun-what do you mean by kab..tumhe achi tarah se pata hai na ke I dont like all these stuff..specially with arav...I dont want any publicity

riya-arjun ..sirf kuch photos ki to baat hai..and Arav loves all this hai na baby

Arav nodded his head as yes

arav-ayiii

riya-see

arjun-shutup...riya at times you make me feel like I really cant explain..tum..yeh sirf 8 months ka hai and you want to do all this..

riya-arjun ismein kya galat hai..Sameer and Aisha also did with Nira na..

arjn-uneh jo karna hai karey jaake but he is my son and I wont agree with such thing thats it..

riya-arav mera bhi beta hai mera huq nahi hai ispe..

He stopped for a moment,head was already paining due to office stress and now all this..he does not want to shout on her..she is making it impossible

arjn-Arav ka photoshoot nahi hoga thats my decision

She left the room silently but he knew it..she got angry and this anger wont cool down for days..he have to do something

Arjn-its very difficult to cool down your mom..

arav-aaa

The room was dark and she was settled on one side of the bed with her back towards him.He got arav with him coz he found it unsafe to leave him alone with anyone other than them.So he used to sleep with them only in the middle.

arjn-shilpa arav is here..

riya-to..tum sulao na..he is your son after all..

It was clear from her voice that she was crying..

arjn-typical girly nature..

He  adjusted Arav  him in the middle with his pillow and blanket..Seems like the little one had no intention to sleep..he started getting cranky and want to be in daddy or mommy's arms.

arav-aaa

arjn-sshssh so ja warna mom aur bhi gussa ho jayegi...iam here na shushh

He was still crying loudly and Arjun got restless seeing him like this..

He was trying to stop him by swinging in the air or patting him with kisses...

Riya got the hint and woke up...She was still in her kameez and churidaar and her face was a bit dull...

Ri-mujhe do..

arjn-I know how to handle him...

ri-a har baat pe tumhari to nahi chalegi na...give him to me

arjn-dont overreact..ek chote se baat ko leke aisa kyun kar rhi ho tum..ek to yeh itna cranky ho rha hai uparse tum...

ri-whats wrong with you arjun...tumm...tum baat hee mat karo mujhse..ek to hamesha naak pe gussa chara rehta hai..yeh mat karo wahan mat jao yeh mat pehno...aur ab Arav ko leke bhi yehii..why cant I take decisions regarding him..main bhi to ma hun uski...

arjn-per ma jaisi lagti to nahi na..bachche se bhi chota dimaag hai tumhara..sahi galat ki samajh nahi hai..

riya-samajh tum mein nahi hai...kisi bhi chees ki...aur main kyun na act karun bachchi jaisi...tumhari tarah budhdhi nahi ban na chahti main...

arjn-you called me old?

riya-haan coz you act like one...

In all these Arav was not getting attention so he started crying again...

arjn-see you dont even know what to do in front of a child...jhagar rahi ho mere saath itne zor se

riya-ahh choro tum..isey mujhe do ajao baby..

arjn-nahi main chup karvaunga isey..tum larkion ko yehi problem hoti hai..ma ho to lagt ahai tum hee chup kara sakte ho...I can also handle him

Ri-mujhe koi dikkat nahi hai tumse is mudde mein behes karne ki..lekin main aur waqt zaya nahi kar sakti coz my son is starving..apne Papa ki tarah stubborn aur impatient hai na yeh..

arjn-I will take care of..

He suddenly realized for what he was fighting...

riya-what..a bolo you will feed him..powder wala milk tumne mana kiya hai dene ko as it wont be good for him...and I dont think you have any other quality to do the needful here

arjn-ok ok...

She took the baby and it stopped crying...He knew this was the place where he needed to be at this time..he tugged at her kurta's button hinting her he cant wait anymore

riya-sorry baby what can I do daddy needs to know ke you are just like him in every manner and only Mommy can handle both of you hmm come

He stared at the ceiling with sleepy eyes...it was overall a very hectic day for him and if it was not enough he also blasted at her and ruined everything.He could only hear the weird noises his son was making while having milk.He smile da bit realizing the fact she was indeed stating the truth.He was just like him:replica of him! Just like his father he wants and needs everything perfect...like he cribs when getting something wrong in meals..same goes for Mr Arav...feeding him was the most difficult task for Riya and she still managed it with ease..

He never intended to judge her as a mother..but it was just not the right moment..he is sorry...she proved to be the perfect girl friend,wife and now mother of his son.

He leaned to her side and switched on the lamp making her shift quickly.Her eyes were not meeting his and he could get the fact that she was still the same:nervous around him.She caught hold of Arav and tried to cover him with blanket as well as her revealing part of chest.He immediately pulled the blanket which cleared the view of the sight.

She got shocked on this while he was still checking if arav is ok.She got up leaving the little one disturbed and adjusted her kurta.

arjn-what happened..he is hungry

riya-tum...are you mentally stable arjun..

arjn-kya..what do u mean by that

riya-do I really need to say that..I mean..why..why are u like this...

She caught her head with her hands while he couldnt figure out what she was talking abt...now what made her upset

He got closer to her and touched her shoulder

arjn-whats wrong riyaa...ab kya kar diya maine..

riya-kya nahi karte ho tum arjun..I mean I still cant get this thing why are u like this...I know u love me and our son u care for us but why r u like this..har baat pe chahe choti ho ya bari react karna...yeh nahi woh..yeh aise waise nahi..u crib abt every small thing...itne insecured kyun ho tum...pehle socha maine theek ho jaoge tum but now I see its increasing...he is also my son arjun I know whats good for him...

You know at times I feel you dont trust me with him..isiliye you keep on checking ke I fed him or not..what i do with him and all

arjn-its not like that...

riya-then what is it...I always try to do what you want...tumhine kaha ke I will deliver him here only at our place so i didnt visit Mom...you checked every minute those 9 months whether I took my medicines or not and I was taking car eof myself and baby..you didnt touch me for whole 9 months..even after 1 and half year you dont stare at me or come sloer to me coz you think what if this will effect my health and then arav...I..I dont get this arjun..why are u soo insecure?

arjn-coz I dont want to lose you..you are th eonly one I have in my life in this whole world..I dont want to love everything again like I did when Mom/dad left me years ago..

His eyes were red with pain and guilt.

Its...its been years Riya still i cant forget that dreadful day..I was 5 only and...ma papa left me in that car accident...they left me alone..I had no one..to...to take care of me..to feed me...to make me sleep...I used to get nightmares and still no1 was there..That place..that lonely feeling kills me..I got you and now I have my own family..you and arav are my life:i ownt forgive ,myself if something happens to any of you...what if its coz of my mistake and carelessness that I...

riya-shssh..its ok arjun

She took him in a hug and finally got the reason behind his nature.Although she knew him for years and during their dating period she got to know that he was always tensed and short tempered with few things..still after marriage he sounded more insecured to her...being alone makes one soo helpless she can feel it now!

arjn-iam sorry I cant be a good husband I know but..I want to be there for you..for my son and protect you both always...

riya-you dont need to be arjun...I can always feel you and arav also beside us..you know why I chose you as my soulmate coz..you were the one loving me coz of what I was from inside.You could have shared all this with me earlier..why did you hide this...

arjun-co you would have taken me as jealous and psycho lover..and never married me

riya-hmm I dont doubt that

He rubbed the tears and looked at her

riya-Iam joking..I know I get angry arjun because its all not good for us..for our baby..I know you are a great husband and will be a great dad but for that you have to get all these thoughts vanished from your mind..just feel what every moment brings you...dont keep on thinking abt future everytime..if we are with eachother nothing can harm us or our symbol of love...!

arjn-Iam sorry...hope you will forgive me

riya-that I have to think coz right now someone is hell more angry with you 

He got confused and then noticed the tiny and soft kicks he was getting from other end...and that was Mr Arav  making angry faces and crying in between...

He took him and gave sloppy kisses...

arjun-iam sorry baby..Daddy is very bad...

riya-and Mommy is the best..

arjn-she is...

He passed him to her and before starting again she looked at him

riya-switch off the lamp and go to that side

This time he gave a naughty grin and got closer to her

arjn-why..

riya-coz Iam not interested in showing you every detail how Iam feeding him...you just promised not to do this arjun

arjn-well.. on that case..what if Iam interested in seeing other stuff

He eyes got big and face heated up..she almost frgt when he said or did something like that to her...

riya-you serious..

He kissed her cheek softly and traced there with his fingers...

arjun-i can prove once you get done with this..

After one hour Baby Arav was sleeping peacefully on his crib near the bed with a smile on his face.Seems like he had this idea it all got sorted out between Mommy and daddy and he will get his own space for sleeping:))) On the other hand it was a different case with the two of them.The clothes were lying on the floor and they were too busy in exploring love...

Riya-ouchh its enough arjun.. I cant bear this much love in one night

arjun-but I can show you much more than this...

With that he kissed her lips sucking them and whispering

I love youu...😳
Edited by Laddoo.Phaddoo - 8 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely gallery
just love ariya missing them badly 😭
hope we can get ariya back
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail