Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pakeezah

She should expect this.  She wont act now with Ajay devgan. or Sanju Dutt. Hrithik is added to the list.

Vidya and Kangana are a towering talent, maybe thats why its difficult to get heroes opposite them. 

Thats only 3 heros, BW has lot more I think. Emraan is not retired yet. 

Vidya is not trash talker. She is a respected lady. Talent ka matlab ye nahi.. jo muh me aaye bolo. and then play victim card. 
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think she lose anything .. but this just confirm what she said was true
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LEO88

I don't think she lose anything .. but this just confirm what she said was true

she said so many things. Which one is true? 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What a hypocritical sexist group is this movie industry 😡What the h** does the journo mean by u cant rub a top male actor the wrong way? ðŸ˜¡ don't like kangana and her disastrous attention seeking attitude but HR is no saint either.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

What a hypocritical sexist group is this movie industry 😡What the h** does the journo mean by u cant rub a top male actor the wrong way? ðŸ˜¡ don't like kangana and her disastrous attention seeking attitude but HR is no saint either.

Its more abt every action has a reaction. If some1 like say Emraan Hasmi talks shit abt Kangy in open and Kangy doesnt wanna work with him, its ok. Chances r that director will replace Emraan coz Kangy is successful ATM, bigger star. 

And anyways, BW is/has been male dominated industry. Thats a different issue. 

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Its more abt every action has a reaction. If some1 like say Emraan Hasmi talks shit abt Kangy in open and Kangy doesnt wanna work with him, its ok. Chances r that director will replace Emraan coz Kangy is successful ATM, bigger star. 

And anyways, BW is/has been male dominated industry. Thats a different issue. 

My problem is not with HR refusing to work with kangana he absolutely have a right to choose a person he's gonna spend maximum time for say 6-8 months at a stretch. My problem is with the way this article is worded and the sick thinking that propels chauvinistic b'wood.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

time for a fresh wave of great statements from Kangana🥳

A series will come now 😆 HR Tu gayo.
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

My problem is not with HR refusing to work with kangana he absolutely have a right to choose a person he's gonna spend maximum time for say 6-8 months at a stretch. My problem is with the way this article is worded and the sick thinking that propels chauvinistic b'wood.

Bollywood is super chauvinistic. This is the reason Ranbir was paid 38 crores for a super flop Bombay Velvet. Even super flop male actors are paid more than hit female actors in every movie. Bollywood is a big group male chauvinistic narcissist pigs with egos bigger than Mount Everest. They work as a group and love and hate anyone together. This is what I have seen.

On Kangana's note if she insults every other actor then no one would like to work with her. She keeps on insulting interviews which are sometimes downright rude. Looks like she has even offended Shahid.

I want to see how Kangana replies to this news and who is working against Hrithik in the movie.
^^^ ITA about Bollywood being a nepotistic chauvinistic s**thole. It doesn't even show any symptoms of changing even a bit in the coming years.  ðŸ˜’ 
Coming to Kangana and her delirious comments every now and then.. They will not only piss off the ones she's aiming them at but also others too who would think 'baap re.. Let her be man.. What if she bad mouths me tomorrow' so at the end she wud be left alone and will not fit in the groups she desperately trying to fit in. 
Aamir wud start running in the opposite direction at the first sign of trouble so his group is as good as not being in one.
Wow .. Seems like after failing to garner positive hype , kangu is using her PR to spread such baseless news .. How can she be kicked out of the film when she was never approached ?

She delivers a karti batti and expects to star opp HR in kabir khans next ? I must say that either she's delusional or just truly heart broken to not be able to get HR for herself .