Adhuri Kahaani Hamari

TB Article:Nupur Alankaar to enter Adhuri Khaani Hamari!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Nupur Alankaar to enter Adhuri Khaani Hamari

Nupur Alankaar is all set to enter &TV's Adhuri Khaani Hamari...

Talented Actor Nupur Alankaar is all set to enter &TV's Adhuri Kahaani Hamari. Nupur who was seen in popular shows like 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar PhirGangaa and 'Bhaage Re Maan' will soon enter the show.

Nupur will be playing the character of Krish's (Laksh Lalwani) mother. Her character will be very positive as well as very classy. She will be playing a loving mother but the character has a secret that will be revealed later.

We contacted Nupur who told Tellybuzz, "Yes, I am entering the show and it's a nice character. Well, a lot of twist and turns are there related to my character, which I don't want to reveal right now. You need to wait and watch for that."

This surely looks interesting. Lets see what Nupur has in store for all the viewers! 

-Ranjini Nair

PS: Pl. comment here...

Link:https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/30228-nupur-alankaar-to-enter-adhuri-khaani-hamari.htm#8417406
Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaiye bas aapki hi kami thi.. bina sasu-maa ke sasural ye kese hota😆
how many more secrets yarr?
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammu92

Aaiye bas aapki hi kami thi.. bina sasu-maa ke sasural ye kese hota😆

how many more secrets yarr?

exactly we already had a bhabhi jee with enough secrets only this was remaining  not happy with what the cvs are trying to do
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After watching today's episode...really excited to see what secret it would be...she was  scared of Preeti bhabhi in today's episode...